♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest smdrma

while waiting for smdrma for the translation, i can understand just a bit of the article. it mentions minho and hyesun and the rest of the f4 were at the bar of imperial hotel after the BOF farewell party and that minho and hyesun have not seemed to shed their BOF couple role and were sitting close together.

Title of article is -- Junpyo and Jandi "like a couple" at the drinking party.

edit: it's the party that only f4 and jandi attended.

↑ That's right

I am speak in poor English..

So it is hard to translate

Sorry~

Sportshankook Newspaper Website

↑ That's right

I am speak in poor English..

So it is hard to translate

Sorry~

준표-잔디 술자리서 '연인처럼'

스포츠한국 이현아기자 2009.04.03

드라마 속 인연이 현실로 이어지나?

'구금커플' 이민호와 구혜선이 1일 열린 KBS 드라마 <꽃보다 남자>의 종방연에서 묘한 분위기를 연출해 그 배경에 관심이 모아지고 있다.

두 사람은 이날 오후 9시께 서울 강남구 논현동 임피리얼 팰리스 호텔 지하의 바에서 김현중 김범 김준등과 5명만 따로 뒷풀이를 가졌다.

이들은 호텔 7층에서 열린 종방연을 피해 오붓하게 회포를 풀었다. 이 자리에서 이민호와 구혜선은 가까이 앉아 술잔을 기울였다.

두 사람이 드라마 속 캐릭터 구준표와 금잔디에서 아직 벗어나지 못한 듯 친밀감이 유난해 보였다는 후문이다.

이 자리를 목격한 팬들에 의하면 '바의 VIP룸에 있는 이민호와 구혜선이 드라마 속 모습처럼 다정했다"고 입을 모았다.

이민호와 구혜선은 <꽃보다 남자>가 방영 중이던 지난달 초 핑크빛 염문에 휩싸였다. 그 때문에 최근 몇몇 매체가 두 사람의 데이트 현장을 포착하기 위해 두 사람의 행적을 더듬고 있을 정도다.

당시 이들은 이를 부인하며 '친한 동료'라고 못박았다. 드라마의 한 제작진은 "워낙 친화력이 좋은 데다 드라마에 이어 CF까지 함께 촬영해 사이가 돈독하다"고 말했다.

Sportshankook Newspaper Website

Thanks smdrma

By the way, did you go register the new MinSun site?

we hope you can join us there.

MinSin site

dear mytafan, can you help to translate?

i try to make that in Google.....all word becomes uncoded....sorry

Guest pixie_eve

Hello~ Everyone~!!

I think can't see some people although past articles (Min ho-Hye sun)

준표-잔디 술자리서 ‘연인처럼’ [2009.04.03]

http://papers.eyesurfer.com/articles/20090...c460e717f_T.jpg

Sportshankook Website

welcome to the thread smdrama :D :D I hope u'll stay here and give us more BITS about LMH and GHS ;)

while waiting for smdrma for the translation, i can understand just a bit of the article. it mentions minho and hyesun and the rest of the f4 were at the bar of imperial hotel after the BOF farewell party and that minho and hyesun have not seemed to shed their BOF couple role and were sitting close together.

Title of article is -- Junpyo and Jandi "like a couple" at the drinking party.

edit: it's the party that only f4 and jandi attended.

OMiO!!! webby thanks for a brief trans ... hmmmm...so the rumors REALLY have its basis eh?? other people maybe digging into this couple as much as we do ;) and i think the article is believable since we saw how LMH and GHS sat next to each other in the BOF after party at the noodle house right? t's just but natural that they will still seat close together at the bar party ;)

They were seating so close in the noodle house after party pics, that u can sense they've been seating like that for some time when the crowd (of BOF staff) behind them gathered for a photo taking :) when u look at that pic u somehow sense HS is not happy wd the staff barging in disturbing her and MH's moment hahaha :lol:

20090414101002411b6_101804_1.jpg

now these are all OBSERVATIONS Gals ...i hope some people will take it lightly and with mirth because WE are all doing this because of our LOVE for HYesun and Minhoo and not for anything else. MINHOO and HYESUN have such HUGE followings from all OVER ASIA and when you are as popular as them, people will naturally be INTERESTED in you -- that's why international forums like these are created ;) ;)

hi pixie

article given by smdrma which briefly translated by webby was talking about the personal party in hotel which only F4 and HS attended :rolleyes: not referring to noodle house. :rolleyes:

Of course, they sat next to each other in noodle house too :D

I really hope this thread won't get closed.

Soompi has a very friendly and light feel that's why thousands of people are logged on everyday.

It's a place where we meet friends who share the same interests and it really just has a very different feel, sort of like alive compared to other forums.

And it's very very convenient.

I hope whoever is out there whose mission in life is to bring sadness, then all I can say is, peace.

Don't do unto others....you know...

---------------

Anyway, no Japan BTS yet? I've been waiting all day.

EDIT

kasualane thank you !!!

...the link isn't working for me...

Guest flower pot

Caps, caps galore for MNET BTS and i don't have to explain because the Pictures explain themselves.. hahaha!

mirrorp.png

The mirror goes everywhere...

gorgeous.png

Minho: Am i gorgeous enough now to kiss you?

(and can i just say that Minho's stares at Hyesun totally melts me all the time... the way he stares at her is to die for!)

ofcourse.png

Hyesun: But Of course!

cutf.png

PD: Cut...

Minho : (to himself) Dang! and my lips have not even landed...

happywok.png

So happy just being together...

Guest ml_87

132.gif132.gif the kiss is just too hilarious . Mino's always busy with checking himself in the mirror.

ths webby for the link

ths FP for yr wonderful caps as usual

ths pink for the gif

-----------------

i think it's no problem if we just discuss about Minsun. we dun even say that they're dating or in love...

cutf.png

PD: Cut...

Minho : (to himself) Dang! and my lips have not even landed...

Thanks FP

your analysis of their almost kissing made me laughing hard!! :D

MH kind of a dissatisfied expression on his face when PD called cut?

not sure if this scene is only for almost kiss shot or kiss shot...

Guest mytafan

thanks for the link of BTS ep 12, guys :D ....I really appreciate it..

esp around 4:10 Minho stares at Hyesun adorably as if they are really fall in love with each others and that makes me feel I'm not watching BOF but watching Minsun couple's love story...hehehhe...plus, Minho looks a bit nervous during that kissing scene .....and after finishing that scene, they wear the same white t-shirt, I find that very cute :D ...my god..I really hook up on Minsun couple :)

BTW, I just registered in Minsun forum with the same nick in soompi so I hope to see you guys all there...we will support to Minsun couple until very the end and I'm really happy to meet all you guys here and over there....it would be my pleasure :)

Hi, Sipa about that article, I will try my best to use google or sth else to translate it ...

Guest mytafan

hi guys,

About the article which mentioned Minsun couple in the personal party..I did try my best to translate it but I think it's not quite easy to understand...sorry you guys that's all things which I can do :) ..hope you can understand it..

Here it is :

The ticket which it gives - from the grass drinking party 'like delay' is sports Korea the present baby sleeping 2009.04.03 drama inside karmas joined together with actuality? 'The detention couple' emigrations lake and nine [hyey] lines 1st the interest is coming <to collect in the background> to produce a mysterious atmosphere from bell room year of KBS drama flower step multi men who are opened. Two people will freeze and to today afternoon 9:00 rear explaining separately from of [li] [su] hotel underground the blood [li] which is Seoul Kangnam Ku rice field present east [phayl] Kim Kim offense in the Kim present with the back which it gives 5 person bays they had. These people the bell room year which is opened from hotel 7 layer damage released the sliced raw fish gun ample. The emigrations lake and nine [hyey] lines sat nearly from this place and they tilted the wine cup. Two people drama inside character nine still cannot escape from the ticket and the beautiful turf which it gives and [tus] the intimate feeling is unusual and it is a lingering rumors. In compliance with the pans which witness this place 'the emigrations lake who are in VIP rooms and nine [hyey] lines like drama inside features will be tenderhearted and " it will put on and it collected. The emigrations lake and nine [hyey] lines <the flower step multi> man will be in the process of televising and it was enveloped in the previous month beginning ping [khu] light romance. Recently because of that, it is a degree which will grope the contributions of the hazard two person where the some medium catches the dating site of two people. Time these people will reach and it disapproved and 'as the intimate colleague ' it drove a nail in. One production position of drama “the affinity is good so and it was a drama which is burnt until CF the gap to photograph together was sincere and it talked ".

within my understanding, emigrations lake is indicated Minho and nine is about Hyesun ..Am I correct ? :rolleyes:

and I use another translatable tool so this one can be easier to understand. Here we go :

Junpyo - Lawn suljariseo 'like lovers'

Sports News April 3, 2009 South Korea Lee Hyun Ah

Drama in the reality of the relationship or two?

'Detention couples' * 이민호 and held on June 1 guhyeseonyi KBS Drama <flowers than the guy> jongbangyeoneseo of a strange atmosphere in the background has been yeonchulhae.

Two people died in the 9 pm Nonhyun Seoul Imperial Palace Hotel, only five of the underworld, and a separate bar gimhyeonjung gimbeom Kim Joon dwitpul had it.

The floor of the hotel at 7 jongbangyeoneul ohbuthage hoepo damage had unraveled. Sit down at the close guhyeseoneun * 이민호 and tipped the glass.

The two characters in this drama was not out yet gujunpyowa geumjandi is said intimacy was yunanhae 2.

According to the fans who witnessed a 'bar in the VIP room, as in drama guhyeseonyi * 이민호 and sweet, "he agreed.

* 이민호 and guhyeseoneun <flowers than the guy> that was aired early last month failed to yeommun pink. Some of the media that the two dates to capture the scene of two people is to be gropes pad.

They denied it and was' best friends' was made. The program of drama, "so the drama was a good affinity to CF shoot 42 with the money," he said.

thanks mytafan for the effort. i will selectively pick out the parts i like:

Drama in the reality of the relationship or two

gujunpyowa geumjandi intimacy

fans who witnessed a 'bar in the VIP room, as in drama guhyeseonyi * 이민호 and sweet

They denied it and was' best friends' was made

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

Agree with jujol and shaz

I don't want to say goodbye to you gals one day without any notification.

If i didn't remembered wrong, it seems YOO BIN created a new forum for minsun which shaz mentioned?

I checked that site before but didn't save it down too, sorry.

Yes I did, here is the link^^. No worries.

http://minsun.forumotion.net/forum.htm