♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest webby

Thanks smdrma :D

i just can translated your given headline - Junpyo Jandi from drinking party like `delays '?

can you tell us briefly what had happened? many thanks

while waiting for smdrma for the translation, i can understand just a bit of the article. it mentions minho and hyesun and the rest of the f4 were at the bar of imperial hotel after the BOF farewell party and that minho and hyesun have not seemed to shed their BOF couple role and were sitting close together.

Title of article is -- Junpyo and Jandi "like a couple" at the drinking party.

edit: it's the party that only f4 and jandi attended.

while waiting for smdrma for the translation, i can understand just a bit of the article. it mentions minho and hyesun and the rest of the f4 were at the bar of imperial hotel after the BOF farewell party and that minho and hyesun have not seemed to shed their BOF couple role and were sitting close together.

Title of article is -- Junpyo and Jandi "like a couple" at the drinking party.

OMG!! Screaming!!

is it talking about that personal party that only F4 and HS attended after BOF farewell party?

how can this reporter knew what they did in party.......?

i remembered that they held 3 parties on that day

1. official farewell party which MH came late becoz of CF

2. BBQ restruant - MH, HS, jaehyung and a lot of BOF staff (from what i can see in photos)

3. no photos but heard from news that F4 and HS went somewhere for their personal celebration

OH, smdrma, im waiting for your translation :D

Guest ml_87

OMG!! Screaming!!

is it talking about that personal party that only F4 and HS attended after BOF farewell party?

2. BBQ restruant - MH, HS, jaehyung and a lot of BOF staff (from what i can see in photos)

3. no photos but heard from news that F4 and HS went somewhere for their personal celebration

except for the official farewell party that they didnt sit next to the other (becauz Mino came late), in the other 2, Mino and HS always sat closely :rolleyes:

Guest mytafan

the article really make me happy :D ...did they have another personal farewell party after the official one ?...i never heard about that...wow...Minho and Hyesun really have something that makes us so curious...

thanks a lot for translation and information everyone... :)

OMG!! Screaming!!

For #3- I kind of find this hard to believe because from fan accounts, LMH/KHJ left the bbq restaurant fairly early. It was Kim Bum and Kim Joon that remained and i think had drinks with her.

Guest ml_87

For #3- I kind of find this hard to believe because from fan accounts, LMH/KHJ left the bbq restaurant fairly early. It was Kim Bum and Kim Joon that remained and i think had drinks with her.

really? :o

since based on fan account at that time, some saw F4 and HS at the bar :huh:

really? :o

since based on fan account at that time, some saw F4 and HS at the bar :huh:

I dont recall any of those fan accounts but if you think about, both KHJ (especially him) and LMH left early; why leave early to come back out when Im sure they each had a very tight schedule the next day or for many days afterwards.....

I dont recall any of those fan accounts but if you think about, both KHJ (especially him) and LMH left early; why leave early to come back out when Im sure they each had a very tight schedule the next day or for many days afterwards.....

For what i heard before - KHJ and LMH left early in the personal party at bar/hotel (not the BBQ one).

maybe we have to wait smdrma translated the news and then we can know that if they held a personal party at bar/hotel or not. ;)

Clarification- it was not a BBQ house but a noodle house after the hotel party.

3. I need to get on my own laptop to see this article for myself since i cant read korean font on this one but I do know for certain reading accounts of KHJ and LMH leaving the noodle house early. I do recall KJ and KB remaining to drink. I dont recall LMH/KHJ being in attendence written up.

Clarification- it was not a BBQ house but a noodle house after the hotel party.

3. I need to get on my own laptop to see this article for myself since i cant read korean font on this one but I do know for certain reading accounts of KHJ and LMH leaving the noodle house early. I do recall KJ and KB remaining to drink. I dont recall LMH/KHJ being in attendence written up.

thank you very much

Hi all, maybe we shld all come up with a contingency in case someone reports this thread. I'd hate that we might lose this place.

For me, it isnt just only about the spazzing but the whole get-together of international fans who feel the same and contribute their views. Some may not be in the same depth of shipping but it's interesting to agree to disagree yes?

Someone posted that he/she started an alternative forum for minsun...perhaps we can go there? I'm now so sorry that I didn't take down that link.

Also anybody knows how to bring some of this thread over? Esp FP's wondeful analysis...haha...

I dun suppose Yoo-Bin who has taken over the thread has got any rights?

Hi all, maybe we shld all come up with a contingency in case someone reports this thread. I'd hate that we might lose this place.

For me, it isnt just only about the spazzing but the whole get-together of international fans who feel the same and contribute their views. Some may not be in the same depth of shipping but it's interesting to agree to disagree yes?

Someone posted that he/she started an alternative forum for minsun...perhaps we can go there? I'm now so sorry that I didn't take down that link.

Also anybody knows how to bring some of this thread over? Esp FP's wondeful analysis...haha...

I dun suppose Yoo-Bin who has taken over the thread has got any rights?

Agree. Let's find safer and more peaceful place to continue on our journey. I hope we don't say goodbye and go on our separate way from here. It was a wonderful 'gathering' here. I love all MinSun shippers. Let's stick together until the end.

Agree. Let's find safer and more peaceful place to continue on our journey. I hope we don't say goodbye and go on our separate way from here. It was a wonderful 'gathering' here. I love all MinSun shippers. Let's stick together until the end.

Agree with jujol and shaz

I don't want to say goodbye to you gals one day without any notification.

If i didn't remembered wrong, it seems YOO BIN created a new forum for minsun which shaz mentioned?

I checked that site before but didn't save it down too, sorry.

Thank you so much! I think you were also the same person who translated a request I had at the MinHo's thread...or Heys Sun's, I forgot. Anyway, thanks.

The power of translation! I thought they were talking about...romance or the kiss scenes again.

Another one of MinHo's subtle attempts at making HyeSun fall madly in love with him.

I hope you'll be able to help us translate some stuff in the future!

Hi you're welcome xiam9...I try as and when I can to translate :)

I wish I have more free time to spare though coz when I'm at home, my lousy netbook cant read chinese :P

=============

anyone else can read/write chinese here? Maybe we can join with Baidu Minsun to create a Eng version? --> just a suggestion...

Yay Nora tks! Have registered. Minsun shippers, let's go!

We'll still continue to post here until something happens.

Guys if in case something bad happens like suspension or permanent removal of this thread..it'll be a big blow to us MINSUN shippers specially now with their china trip coming up soon (im hoping that hyesun would be coming too w/ f3)..so from here on we'll never know what will happen to our haven; but temporarily we can always go to our MINSUN CHATANGO...just to keep touch..it will be so sad if we all part just like that..MINSUN still have a long way to go..meaning,.. longer spazzing and more happiness to all of us...

NORA85thanks!

Guest petite girl

Annyong Joondi/Minsun shippers!!! :wub:

Hey smdrma.. We are soo happy to meet u in here.. We got a korean friend.. We need u in here... :wub: I can't wait to read the translation.. :D

Hey shaz, sipa, webby.. thanks for the translation.. :D

Hey shaz.. i always visit minsun baidu but i can't understand chinese.. i used google translate.. i'm a stalker there.. :lol:

Hey nora.. Thanks for the link..

To all JOONDI/MINSUN shippers.. Go to the link and register.. i will register after this... smdrma, i hope you will join that forum too.. :P

JOONDI/MINSUN SHIPPERS FIGHTING!!! I really like you guys.. i feel so warm in here.. And i can't live without you guys and MINSUN.. :( :blush:

2lblycy1.jpg

Guest mytafan

what are you guys talking about ????...this thread will be closed, won't it ?...my god..i feel so sad since I wanna continue to be Minsun shipper with all of you guys. :(