♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest dianaharumi

Lee Minho New Year’s resolutions

Lee Minho said,

2009 was the best and happiest year of my life. Because of Boys Over Flowers, I received love from fans all over Asia. If I get a new project in 2010, I want it to be more successful than Boys Over Flowers. I also want to be complimented about becoming more mature through my acting.

Lee Minho's been taking a break from acting and thinking seriously about which project he wants to do next. I wouldn't be surprised if this celebrity didn't have time to act in the past year, after the end of Boys Over Flowers because of all the CF's he had to film. But it seems like he will return as an actor in a new drama sometime soon.

He continued,

I am worried about my next project. I will come back to my fans with a very complete project. I want everyone to succeed in everything they want to do. I also want everyone to be healthy.

cr: allkpop

Guest dianaharumi

Lee minho's most controversy past ex-gf whose gain more interest in netizen speaks up! through her miniphony's page..

she even stated to whom he going leave message with..

to minho's fans

"i totally respect your opinons about me and minho..but minho and i were just past lovers before and know minho while his not popular,but now! were just friends we often texting each other and consider myself as his fans,i also watch and idolize jandi and junpyo's loveteam and the f4..i often post some pics on them on my page"

to minho..

"goodluck on your carrier and you really aim soo far right now! love your fans the way they love you,when were to gether before,you often said to me your dreams,and this one is your dream,that really come true,so goodluck on it^^,keep your feet off the ground^^"

and recently minho just open up his new gf and celebrating new years with..and she also added

"goodluck on your new lovelife, i know you need some inspiration to be with you^^"fighting!!^^

netizen appreciate minho's ex-gf soft words and kind-hearted person,from now she is a model in clothing brand and make-up brand..

her pics..sc:taken from miniphony LMH Ex -girlfriend january 2010..CLEARLY LMH IN 2009 HE ALREADY HAVE NEW GIRLFRIEND AND CELEBRATING NEWYEAR WITH...WE ALL MINSUNERS KNOW WITH WHO HE >>>OF COURSE WITH CUTE GHS....(REMEMBER KBS AWARD).....
<:-P =D> :x

sheherizade3 said: Suk, Aye, thanks for sharing GHS's lovely picture.  Wished we had more of her attending LBY and JS wedding.  
In this bts of BOF, I particularly loved the part from 2:26 where GHS was trying to explain that they still need one more scene (I saw a previous video with English sub but I can't find it.)  Her brother in the drama and LMH contradicted saying that they've done the scene already.  LMH stood up, walked to her side and hauled her up….lol  LMH always finds an excuse to touch her, doesn't he?  I've never seen him so touchy feely with his other co-stars except wifey….lol

Here are the screencaps of LMH at Encore concert and his reactions when "Jandi" is uttered instead of CES
Dancer : "Kopudha namja Jandishi" (I dont know why LMH mouth says ooo..is it Gooo :P :P my delusional mind :P)
gk8y.jpg
(LMH is like : hey what are you telling man?? Jandiii??no no dont tell..its a secret :P)
6hj9.jpg
6xgi.jpg

(LMH: Now I m not able to control my shyness. So i ll smile no problem) x8aa.jpg
(LMH : iiiiii my wifey's name is uterred (blushing))
xh5n.jpg

(LMH : saying to himself Ok LMH contro control!! Else secret will be out!!)ldou.jpg

:)) :)) :))

sheherizade3 said: Suk, Aye, thanks for sharing GHS's lovely picture.  Wished we had more of her attending LBY and JS wedding.  
In this bts of BOF, I particularly loved the part from 2:26 where GHS was trying to explain that they still need one more scene (I saw a previous video with English sub but I can't find it.)  Her brother in the drama and LMH contradicted saying that they've done the scene already.  LMH stood up, walked to her side and hauled her up….lol  LMH always finds an excuse to touch her, doesn't he?  I've never seen him so touchy feely with his other co-stars except wifey….lol

I think this "Monsterz "  boys are very naughty ,rompy ! They try and manage to gentle persuade LMH to do things he didn't do before :dancing in front of people ,slowly , shyly but determined ,sexy dance ! In the beginning LMH didn't want to, but Monster didn't give up . And now , Monsterz intent to get out ,in the light , LMH's hidden love story ,in front of his Minoz ,who, by the way all know but, don't want to admit it . This is my instinct ,they are in their path to do so and I wish them to succeed ,keeping my fingers crossed ! Go,go,go,go for it ,for their happiness and for ours !  Oh ,and I want to add that they committed the same indiscretion like PSH ,5 years ago ,in that interview ,but hopefully with  much more  success !
 @MinSun4Ever , please, pretty(wiz) please ,do the same with the scene with the apple ! 

Thanks @gayu312 for the screencaps. When you watch the video , you can see his incredulous ( wth!) expression when Jandi name was mentioned to his shy laugh.BOF was 5 years ago, the girl was wearing Jeguk High School uniform from Heirs! hahahaWhat in God's name made the dancer think of BOF?  Could it be he is teasing LMH?  Monsterz dancers are cheeky! hahaha!Watch it again from 26.20 mins on.

credit as tagged

LMH updated his weibo

Translation :Lee Min Ho Forever

Lee Min Ho updated his Weibo account:

"My light of spring has been lit up already. I will definitely help the children in the poor area with warm and nice clothes. Iˊm going to light up your hopes."

Woaaah sooo like wifey :) charity :)

Guest dettegaj

a blessed sunday to all minsunners!!! :),thank you very much to all the updates...minho became attentive and excited when he heard jandis name and slowly giggled and smiled like he remembers some funny moments ;)) :x,and i read at ghs thread that she will show some emotions through her eyes in her documentary..to this i remembered that lmh use more eyes emotion in his heirs drama it means...he learned this to his director wifey  8-> ;)

Guest dianaharumi

Lee min ho no have girlfriend =(said in he heart)bur i have beutiful WIFE  ..  ku hye sun no have Boyfriend  (say in she heart)but i have  handsome hubby.....     LMH chihuahua: cute ,assertive,caring for other,  florenceskin,will do anything do with snap,petite,age doesn,t matter if she have looking young and so on.         GHS ghamja : a king big  nose  , kind person make her crazyng,and give her freedom...ooooooh gosh...for me...this very CLEARY!!