♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest szac

Lee Min-ho finally finds time for surgery, fan meeting next!

The surgery was scheduled at 5am on 05 June and some of his Boys Over Flowers cast and his friends were there for support. The procedure was originally scheduled for May but Lee Min-ho's busy schedule did not allow for this, hence the postponement.

Wonder who are the cast of BOF to support Min Ho?? Wonder Hye Sun was there???? If the F4 members were there, then I guess it's ok for Hye Sun to be present... If not, I 'm afraid it wll create further rumours for both of them :o ......

Guest ml_87

yeah, i hope Sun was there too!! and thank to the presence of others F4, it's uki for her to be there :D

finally we have this thread! wee~

i love jandi and joon pyo here!

even though right now they're in a bad state coz of the 3rd person! hahaha

totally love them both since the beginning :D

th_boysbeforeflowerse08720kg0.jpg

^ i love this scene ahhah

could someone tell me which episode this is from? & what happened. I seem to have forgotten. Tx. :unsure:

Guest shaz

it'd be nice if Minho could takeover Jo In Sung's Tours Le Jour Cfs as well, like how he took over Trugen haha.

Guest pixie_eve

HAPPY 100th page MInSun sisters :) let's celebrate MInSun!! Hope Hyesun visited Minhoo in the hospital..if some members of f4 went to visit, then i think GHS can too. Especially after being togther in Taiwan, im sure their

"close friendship" was revived ;) ;)

I Agree,,,their pictures in a photoshoot together connotes an image of a blissfull newlywed couple :wub: The radiant smiles and twinkle in their eyes gave them out keke

Guest minjee

it'd be nice if Minho could takeover Jo In Sung's Tours Les Jours Cfs as well, like how he took over Trugen haha.

waah! that is a good point! the tous les jours cfs are so cute and adorable...but then Minho is with dunkin donuts...hmmm..but I hope they do! OMG! :D:P;):lol:

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

Happy 100th page MinSunners

minho's face says like: are you kidding me? are you saying im gonna feed her instead of you? laugh.gif

i'm sure he was probably thinking that.

Guest honeypia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRyc5b2uYdk

i cant understand why MIno and SUn must walk distantly from the other when leaving the restaurant.

they even didnt use the same car when travelling around Taiwan :(

Yeah unfortunately :( but i think its quite understable since fans were swarming them everywhere they go.