♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Amazing that after 5 month research (hours every day) I still can find interesting articles, videos from the past:-) Here it is one what I've found just now:

What Geum Jandi needs most: Goo Jun Pyo or Sleep?

February 11, 2009 by chau

ra6umo.jpg

BOFGoo Hye Sun is suffering, not from the trouble making Goo Joon Pyo, but from a lack of sleep. This is due to the tight filming schedule of KBS drama “Boys Over Flowers”. 

Goo Hye Sun, who plays the role of Geum Jandi in the hit drama “Boys Over Flowers”, barely gets any sleep due to the busy filming schedules. Filming that ends in the early morning hours and begins at dawn is the main reason for her lack of sleep.

According to the staff, Goo Hye Sun only gets to sleep for about 1 to 2 hours a day. Times where she does not even sleep at all, and reports to filming the next day is not rare either. There are numerous days when she can’t even go home and has to sleep near the filming area.

The reason for her lack of sleep is due to the large quantity of scenes that she is in, and because the staff travels around the whole country looking for beautiful places to film in.

Goo Hye Sun is in more than 80% of the drama. There are only about one or two scenes that Geum Jandi is not in. The phrase,“Goo Hye Sun’s one man show”, did not come from no where. Due to the large amount of filming, the time required is just as large.

A representative stated, “Among the actors, Goo Hyesun has it the hardest. You can’t even compare her to the others.” He added, “She has 1-2 hours of sleep each day, and many times, she’s not even sleeping at her house, but in the filming area.” 

“If it were any other actor/actress they could have complained, but Goo Hye Sun is not like that.” He went on to let us know that “She’s always the first one at the filming place, ready to act. She’s being an example to the new actors that she’s working with.”

One of the managers of an actor in “Boys Over Flowers” called Goo Hye Sun “a true pro,” and went on to add, “Even when she may be tired, she tries her hardest, never just enough to get by. Despite the fact that she’s a senior to the other main actors, she’s more humble than any other and films with passion.”

© JUNSUxLOVE and dunlop09 

Source: https://ygworld.wordpress.com/2009/02/11/what-geum-jandi-needs-most-goo-jun-pyo-or-sleep/ (worse to watch, many other interesting articles there, as well:-)

How I find out more and more about Hye Sun ssi I'm getting like and admire her more and more:-)

Guest Hannah Angie

@sukreen

Thanks for the update! She looks stunning and elegant as always, I love her long dark hair 8->

@s_sun

Those pouting lips! I still wonder to this day is it a form of face exercise to them or just a mere habit :))

@gayu321

Hmm... they look almost identical, but it seems the current shirt has bigger white strips than the old one :P

Here's something to sweeten your weekend... TC x

white-brick-wall-with-grey-concrete-floo

After seeing this pic I realize that GHS ssi wants to avoid the media...Wondering if the same happened at GB premiere event? ;):P Anyway our princess looks beautiful as an elegant "dame" :x :x 10985240_1547754575482236_91741086270166
Well I know that I have a big imagination ...Its just bcz I love our MinSun and I want to sse them together :) :)

WafaD said: After seeing this pic I realize that GHS ssi wants to avoid the media...Wondering if the same happened at GB premiere event? ;):P Anyway our princess looks beautiful as an elegant "dame" :x :x 10985240_1547754575482236_91741086270166
Well I know that I have a big imagination ...Its just bcz I love our MinSun and I want to sse them together :) :)

Guest lmhsaddicted

So it was Geum Jandi and Ga Eul reunion.. Both of them look so pretty !! I came across this article.. Felt nostalgic.. The cast of Boys Over Flowers: Where are they now? por Shelly M en Mar, Feb 03, 2015 0 Comentarios 0 Compartidas Share on Facebook89.0k Do you miss Boys Over Flowers? Besides watching the hit K-drama over and over again here on DramaFever, it's impossible not to long for the cast to be reunited again. Although there are no plans for a BOF2, I can tell you what the main cast has been up to since the 2009 series wrapped. 1. Geum Jan Di (actress Gu Hye Sun) Before Boys Over Flowers, she was already an aspiring singer. Since her role on the series, her resume has expanded to movie director, producer, and author. She wrote and directed the films Magic, Fragments of Sweet Memories, and Daughter. Gu's company Gu Hye Sun Film was established in 2011, and her movie The Peach Tree was the first project made under the company. The star composed the soundtrack for the film and released a book based on the movie. Her best-selling book Tango was a semi-autobiographical novel. After mentioning all that, I haven't even made a dent in her accomplishments since 2009! The young beauty has starred in many dramas over the past few years. You know her best from Angel Eyes, where she was nominated for a DramaFever Award. Her next role will be in Blood. 2. Goo Joon Pyo (actor Lee Min Ho) Besides becoming Asia's heartthrob, Lee Min Ho has illuminated the small and silver screens with his now-seasoned acting. He has landed leading roles in the following dramas:Personal Taste.City Hunter, Faith, and Heirs. He returned to the silver screen last month in the noir action film Gangnam Blues. << skipped rest of the article >> http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/the-cast-of-boys-over-flowers--where-are-they-now/

Hello Minsuners bros/sists :-h

yay... thanks all dongseang, wow my goodness can you believe Minsun has so many identical mannerism, this really a miracle b'cos it started way b4 2009. They're truly a Heaven made couple. Never Doubt Minsun is Real :x

oppps i forgot MH also pouting at the Auckland airport in the mornng 7.2.15 upon departure home.

B9NRcZBCAAAPEoC.jpg credit as labelled

@gayu312 you're right the strips shirt look very similar, seems this strips shirt has special meanings to him.

idDjSMpRp
Look here another pic of the similar stripes shirt and i think this one is from the BOF scene posted by Jkt Minoz at twitter.

B9Uq2lJCcAEahfw.jpg

GJP 2009 vs LMH 2015 wow 6 years ago :P
When in LOVE nothing is impossible :x

woah @Rajita_Veni‌ sis messaged me these 2 pics too! I was busy that i dint notice it properly! The shirt of bof is so similar to NewZealand one as it has black stripe near the hand region too! You are right mom @sukreen.Similar to jun pyo missed jandi in that scene, he must have missed his jandi as he was overseas!

gayu312 said: woah @Rajita_Veni‌ sis messaged me these 2 pics too! I was busy that i dint notice it properly! The shirt of bof is so similar to NewZealand one as it has black stripe near the hand region too! You are right mom @sukreen.Similar to jun pyo missed jandi in that scene, he must have missed his jandi as he was overseas!

This last tweet give us an amazing beautiful , ethereal , dainty Ku Hye Sun -shi ! Breathless , dazzling gorgeous almost surreal ! A photo taken in a glorious , happy moment of her life ! Thank you @sukreen !    For you and for all my talented Minsunners- girls , which boil with creative energy , joy and love , with gratitude , I bow to you this fire lilies :          25389.o.jpghttp: