♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

~ANNOUNCEMENT~

NEW drama 2015 of Ku Hyesun "Blood"

1st broadcast will be on 16th February

& ★ 2nd March 2015 onair at KBS World TV with English subtitle

Preview☞

Sypnosis☞
This drama is about a vampire surgeon who treats patients and struggles for justice and the value of human life!

credit KBS

I really had a nice dream with this couple... the one thing I can remember in my dream was LMH told me when I asked him if KHS is his GF and he replied with emphasis.. "She is the only girl with a fluorescent white skin." hahaha such a nice dream... so it reminds me of this photo that I edited..back%20minho.jpg

I'm very pleased to see what a talented girl -@ConnieD -complete our team-family. . Your pics are caress and joy for our /my  eyes Thank you , keep it this way, please !  My dearest @Surie-Riri your photo -art is charged with and exhale their love and yours - an enchantment and a source of warmth ! Thank you for your gift , your spirit , your subtle but always present , humor ! You are a source of happiness and trust , you are an architect !  Another talented Minsuners , whom I'm happy to say I've meet her in our MinSun FB group "We love MinSun " made this photo-shop :        Stephanie Salvaloza      MinSun Couple

‪#‎MinSun‬

— împreună cu Sun Hye Lee şi alţi 16.Ramen Couple   #MinSunhttp:

Just now I realised that those mag/pics of Minsun were taken at the same period in 2009 ...the pos of our couple looks the same :x :x
leeminho-0505-1-small.jpg?w=590leeminho-0505-3.jpg

@myoblue thanks for the compliment.... happy to be a MinSunner... the only regret I have is I found out about this forum a little bit late.. but still.. I am so happy to be here... this is my VitaMinSun everyday to keep me fighting for that one big hope that someday we will see this couple together in public... and here is my latest fanedit..blue.jpg

Guest Hannah Angie

To all Minsun sisters...,

Thank you for keeping this thread (and basically Minsun ship) alive and burning with lots of love.

Some small Minsun goodies from me for you guys
:D

15232_1050350198313920_71739121913965317

10600363_1046742052008068_76635530183827

Old drawing I did a while back.

10255504_1049333681748905_36557880374054

And for "dessert", a video... (I'm currently uploading a new one, I will post it here later)

@myoblue

I love love love that interview. He sounds really open and transparent about his view of relationship. His recent interview about BOF being his life saviour shot me straight to Minsun cloud nine. Basically the first month of 2015 has made me a happy fan (with HS tweeting about Gamja and all) :)

@Tsg

They make a handsome pair no matter when and where! Imagine these two having babies together. Oh boy, how beautiful their babies will be!?

@sukreen

I absolutely can't wait for Blood! Enough said ;)

Sorry for a long post. Take care y'all
>:D<

Hello Minsuners bros/sists :-h

Thanks @myoblu. @HannahAngie, @ConnieD, @Gayu312, @S_sun @Surie_Riri. @WafaD and all sisters sorry i cant mentioned the name one by one, you're the best, keep up all your good work :-bd

Btw If my calculation is correct tmr MH will be coming home ;)

Keep the Minsun Fatih burning, Never Doubt Minsun is REAL :x

B7j0WGOCcAA5OVW.jpg
credit esir

What man in his prime manhood ,rounded by thousand of beautiful women , vibrating with power and youth , would say such thing like this , if not one who found his true love , happy with it and matured enough to know and cherish this ? LMH -shi  is one of a kind and once again he shows his loyalty and faithfulness from  the beginning of his career - precisely from BOF . I remember he said in an interview during the drama that his dream is to have a family like the one of his own , with mommy and daddy sitting , in the night ,  around a table chatting and eating fruits ! He proves that he remained the same young boy  with pure soul , that he really is how he said he'll be . Yes @Hannah Angie , this interview throws me in the stratosphere MinSun , with buzzing head of happiness . This year start very beautiful and I'm full of hope it will continues the same , specially that I saw a horoscope which says that this years they could have a baby, which fell so well on the wish of GHS-shi . Go ,go , go MINSUN ! I / we love you to the sky and galaxy !       credit to @sukreen -THANK YOU !I didn't know you do something like this  !  

CloseB8x6ZKiCUAADh5L.jpg:largehttp:   Because you are also OURS through our love and loyalty !

Article about LMH pouting lips habit ....Iam wondering why this habit had started from BOF days !!  ;)) ;)) ;)http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/25-adorable-photos-of-lee-min-ho-with-pouting-lips/ 

WafaD said: Article about LMH pouting lips habit ....Iam wondering why this habit had started from BOF days !!  ;)) ;)) ;)http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/25-adorable-photos-of-lee-min-ho-with-pouting-lips/ 

I have an idea. Let's find adorable pics of GHS' pouting lips  and post here. Let's have some fun! :)Please do not post the ones already posted above. We have 5 so far from @llik. They are so cute! Thanks! :)Here's 5 more! Yes there are lots more! .So who is copying who?!!!  
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5uvxrFQnzddUlrzO2sUc f9e9c71161af763963189446159b97c012357622images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7iBBDhhD5FNEj8NMjQfE                                                      credit crunchyroll                                                   credit as tagged1213_mediavisit-26.jpg?w=468&h=698005300051020.jpg
credit as tagged