♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

https://www.facebook.com/AsianDramaPilipinas/photos/a.414509988713360.1073741900.241268679370826/414510108713348/?type=1&theater
Support our couple at Asian Drama Pilipinas (FB page).... share, like and comment on the photo..

Lee Min-ho grateful for "Boys Over Flowers"

B8yjGM8CYAEkUxY.jpg

Lee Min-ho showed appreciation for the KBS 2TV drama "Boys over Flowers" for restoring his confidence.

Lee Min-ho looked back on his past works in an interview with News Cookie. He is now on the top of Hallyu but it wasn't easy. He debuted in 2006 with "Secret Campus" and continued to star in "Mackerel Run", "Our School E.T" and more but didn't get any attention. He then appeared in "Boys over Flowers" which created a syndrome.

Lee Min-ho said, "I was afraid of going to work when I was making "Secret Campus". Everything was intense and scary to me. I was always rigid even while making "Boys over Flowers" because I just couldn't afford to relax. I maintained intensity until I was sure I had achieved something".

"Boys over Flowers" was his turning point. "I had lost much confidence by then but the drama helped me recover. I was able to become a better man thanks to it".

"That drama also threw me out into the world. I was very poor and the drama changed all that. I am grateful for "Boys over Flowers"".

"Gangnam Blues" is director Yoo Ha's third street series. Two men fight over rights to property during the 70s when the land of Kangnam went through development.

Source : news.kukinews.com/art...

via: http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-grateful-for-boys-over-flowers-78185.html?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=dKj599&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter#!dKj599

There you have it! LMH has acknowledged his gratitude to BOF!  BOF changed his life around! Not just that LMH-ssi, you must be thankful you met the girl of your dreams too but ofc you can't say it directly yet!  hehehe!But you hinted to it in this interview May 2013! :)image
credit as tagged
Gosh! GHS' skin is just flawless and beautiful! Plus she has a beautiful heart and mind!  Lucky guy, her prince!Thanks for the updates, @sukreen.
Let's keep the Minsun Faith burning, minsunners! Pray our couple stay strong together till the end!  :)Minsun fighting! :)

Hello Minsuners bros/sists :-h

Thanks dearest all for making this thread moving even tho slowly but full of facts and evidences. Keep up all your good work everyone, Never doubt Minsun is REAL :-bd

To all newbies, a very warm welcome to the REAL world of Minsun. Please back read the flow of Minsun's real life :D and also dont forget read the soompi's ruling too  :)

I'm proud to be a Minsuners, we're on the right ship. Thanks to LMHssi for always mentioning BOF even tho this year is the 6th year but BOF is always and forever will be in his hearts tog with his faithful love for JANDI/Hyesun :x

Like this part...

"Boys over Flowers" was his turning point. "I had lost much confidence by then but the drama helped me recover. I was able to become a better man thanks to it".

"That drama also threw me out into the world. I was very poor and the drama changed all that. I am grateful for "Boys over Flowers"".

well... why ofc @S_sun he found his "TRUE LOVE THE ONE AND ONLY AT 1ST SIGHT". and the way he says his interview now is sooo like Hyesun so humble... "i was very poor..." 

"Behind a Successful man there is a strong special woman" :x

You can also notice too in a few of MH recent interview which has not been translated that he always mentioned BOF and he is not greed for fame. That's why immediately after BOF he dont accept any ot the drama offers straight away instead he just wait and let 2009 pass thro him and ofc...ahem... we know he is also courting and dating his 'Jandi' lol hahaha promoting BOF with her to Japan and Taiwan :D :x  well.. now he said he never have time to date kkkkk....isnt this too obvious he alr has someone in his heart all these years now 6 years and counting ;) i'm not delulu... it's base on the facts and evidences seen or hidden kkkkk and ofc info from our dearest KMinsuners and special thanks to @ayesuper1 and @bambi

btw why is our princess talking abt "swollen face" ....i think her selca pic is very beautiful flawless translucent clear skin like MH alwys mentioned as his ideal girl be :)  Isnt this very cryptic or she having a new nickname apart from Ghamjassi kkkkk :D:)>-

Let's pray for our Minsun to stay strong tog, Amen. [-O<

Keep the Minsun Faith burning, Never Doubt Minsun is REAL :x

You are so lucky Min Hoshi - you have everything you need now - success and

Love of a woman who truly loves you for who you are . She has been with you through thick or thin. And once again - minsuners thank you for clarifying to the world that you really are thankful for BOF and not the past interviews that said that you were tired of BOF . We know that can't be true cuz BOF means a lot to you both .We love you Min Ho. We love you Hye Sun! ❤️

Lee Min Ho Turns Down Offer to Possibly Star in Film with Brad Pitt

f0Ea4iuxj

Lee Min Ho Turns Down Offer to Possibly Star in Film with Brad Pitt

Actor Lee Min Ho was rumored to be acting in the movie “Raid,” but his agency stated that he will not be acting in the film.

According to a Chinese news source, it was confirmed at a electrical group’s conference that a film called “Raid” would be made, telling the story of China’s People’s Liberation Army and the United States Air Force during World War II.

Movie officials stated that the film has $100 million in investments towards the film. The film is an adaption from a true story, made to commemorate the 70th anniversary of World War II. They stated that American actor Brad Pitt, Korean actor Lee Min Ho, and Chinese actors Fan Bingbing and Zhang Hanwei are likely to star.

However, after hearing the contents of this report, Lee Min Ho’s agency issued a denial, saying “We did receive a proposal [for the movie] a while ago, and it’s already been examined [and turned down]. Many proposals are coming in from China but the next project has not been decided yet. He’s currently looking through film and television offers.”

Source : soompi

Omo turned down movie with Brad Pitt! Great and wiser decision I feel..I like how LMH is very careful, not to rush and make quick decisions career wise..He could have easily said yes for this project but he turned down! This clearly shows he is not after money! Bravo LMHshi..

Guest vineela

hi sisters how are u all :-h :-h

minho shi congrats for the success of G1970 and princess all the best for your drama

princess why your eyes swollen :P  so sweet princess never forget to tweet when her prince on overseas

its been a long time seen MINSUN pair up for a poll so sisters lets make our couple #1 for this valentine's day together we can make it sisters

https://www.facebook.com/KapamilyaAsianovelas/photos/a.962472277104144.1073741905.506658692685507/962473470437358/?type=1&comment_id=962808240403881&offset=0&total_comments=6178&notif_t=photo_comment_tagged

https://www.facebook.com/AsianDramaPilipinas/photos/a.414509988713360.1073741900.241268679370826/414510108713348/?type=1&comment_id=415842118580147&notif_t=photo_reply

sisters thanks for all your posts and updates love u all see u soon :-h :-h

a7d60165ef5d0460e8aef081c2dafb4b_zps3f8d

Happy to know that LMH ssi arrived in NZ safe :)I hope That they do a CF together ...I miss them ...May god bless our couple ;;) ;;)10922622_670546536390253_306049303534924
10959563_670546343056939_50773142842690019286_670546426390264_318084017514965452

Credits :Goo hye sun's fan page on Instagram KUHYESUNN