♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Good day minsunners :x
 I want my confession. Every time I see Lee Min Ho speaks and laughs with a woman I deeply envy. I feel this creates jealousy and greed ... so I do not eat anything!
:-w
I'm sorry that I can not fix myself.

I always tried to keep the peace, because of my faith in my own lovely couple
:-*
Pray every day not to forget .. [-O< :x

Tsg said: Good day minsunners :x
 I want my confession. Every time I see Lee Min Ho speaks and laughs with a woman I deeply envy. I feel this creates jealousy and greed ... so I do not eat anything!
:-w
I'm sorry that I can not fix myself.

I always tried to keep the peace, because of my faith in my own lovely couple
:-*
Pray every day not to forget .. [-O< :x

Here are other older interview videos (actually one in two parts:-) with Hye Sun ssi from 2010 September, most of it about BOF (and with English sub, yey! :-bd )

She said many "interesting" things there, she is so witty, I like her and this interview a lot. :x
My favorite parts from the first video start at 4:35, asked her about GJP/LMH and JH/KHJ, how they in real life, and I found interesting, she didn't use the word "friend" when talked about LMH, just about KHJ) and at 10:45, asked who would she pick in real life between them :DFrom the second one started with that question, what would be her ideal proposal, her answer reminded me for that interview with LMH in the Namsan Tower =D> 

@llik You put me in nostalgic mood too. I re-watched Pieces of Memories! I remember we spazzed so much when it was revealed!Going down JT memory lane.....ready?   ;)
The letter "L" at the beginning of the vid. Hmm what does it stand for..someone's name begins with it....The curly hair ..just like GJPGhamja making an appearance!The voiceover  at 03.17, 05.37, 07.00 ....sounds like someone very familiar..hahaha!

credit YGEntertainment

@llik sis-thank you for posting the link. I thought I have seen all their videos but I havent seen these - really good, with english subs too! I specially like Hye Suns favorite kissing scene - the swing . According to Min Ho when interviewed-it was also his favorite -must have been a memorable kiss for them both -

Guest nad andy

Um, hi guys. I'm a new member here & and I've been shipping minsun couple since 2010. I am SO happy to found this thread-means I'm not the only one still shipping minsun couple on the face of this planet lol. I don't know much about this couple, any new news? Sorry I kinda suck in introduction and stuff haha. This is so awkward ugh, please treat me well & maybe we can be friends? I still believe in them, hehe. Okay, stay beautiful  :x 

@nad andy , welcome in our real fairy-tell about MinSun . Much news there aren't , since they must remain secret for now , but they are real and strong and loving as always  after  BOF !         10940621_10152554907846300_4353576556034 They can't tell with words their love story -unfortunately , but everything can be done when use intelligence . For example , looking at this paint of GHS-shi : from this common tree trunk  , grow up two strong branches with leaves-hands  so suggestive -one pair embraced tight which couldn't ever be separated . Between those branches is a space which looks like a human head or a heart . The leaf-hand  above , grows on a bow which suggest a powerful bond of the two hands which melt into each other . Other brunches grow and grow like any tree , like any family . Sorry for exposing my thoughts about the picture above , it's only the impression of an anonymous  viewer . But my strong conviction is that tell all their life story . Don't look for open evidences , there are only codified ones and you must learn to read its . Once this done , everything became clear and almost loud ! Trust MinSun ! Love them ,for in our times they are unique and miraculous .  EVIVA MINSUN ! Eviva Minsunners !

nad andy said: Um, hi guys. I'm a new member here & and I've been shipping minsun couple since 2010. I am SO happy to found this thread-means I'm not the only one still shipping minsun couple on the face of this planet lol. I don't know much about this couple, any new news? Sorry I kinda suck in introduction and stuff haha. This is so awkward ugh, please treat me well & maybe we can be friends? I still believe in them, hehe. Okay, stay beautiful  :x 

Woah minsun camcorder monitoring :)

A part of article from GHS'S thread for "Blood"

There was another article....it also says that GHS and AJH really put in their all to the drama. They constantly review their film work--AJH monitors the work with his staff and GHS monitors her work through her own private cam-corder.

when i read this, I just remembered how LMH also does the same :)

collage from city hunter,faith,heirs, please captain, angel eyes & now blood (no pic just article)

eyDSadjVj

They also played with camcorder with each other .Ha ha :)

Its so cute :) when its between them,LMH used camcorder to shoot Koo asking her if she thinks herself sexy,cute (because she is cute and sexy for him :wink: ) but while its other dramas both koo &MH just monitor their scenes and work so professionally :wink:

Guest nad andy

Aww, thank you to @myoblu‌ & @S_sun‌ unnies (?) for the very warm welcome :x The explaination on the picture was awesome as hell. I'll try to look over all the previous pages. I'm sure you guys have provided a bunch of incredible things haha. Although i don't know what does eviva means, but yeah EVIVA MINSUN! \m/

long time been away but every single day I would visit the forum...I love the newest CF of our Prince, it happened that the scene was with a cable car sounds familiar right? because it is their first date in there as JanDi-JunPyo and I also love the silhouette of the girl, she has the same hair length and color as of our Princess and why moon? because he the star protects the moon and a cryptic way to promote his Princess' upcoming drama Blood coz vampires are co-related with moon... Nice Min-hossi

@shadia71 I love this comparison, you have sharp eyes:-)

I'm always amazed, how much "conspiracy-obsessed" minded we are, MinSun-ner sis;-) We find connections where others can't see anything, although we can, not as delusion, but because the links are there;-)