♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

LMH updated his twitter & FB
여러분 오늘 영화 재미나게 보셨어염? 전 무대인사 라랄랄라 다니는 중~

Translation credits : Monika Setiono@twitter

"Everyone, i just want to ask and remind all of you, do all of you having fun watching the movie today? Right now i walking "LaLaLa" around for the Stage Greeting~"

1_zpsxlahxxue.jpg

2_zpsw1dx9rc5.jpg

3_zpspxtiuwlc.jpg

‘STARCAST’ will release the behind-the-scenes story which you may not even see at ‘Go! Video Trip’.

140850305_12.jpg

This is 30 minutes before the red carpet event. Lee Min Ho and Jung Jin Young got immersed into talking. Both appear as a father-son relationship in the film. They were full of affection not only in the film, but also in reality too.

This was the day before the film release. ‘Gangnam 1970’ is at the top spot in reservation rate, winning ‘Ode to My Father’. Both seemed happy for receiving attention from the audiences.
read full news story > http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=4335349&langCode=en

I found this on FB (cr. to the owner via Everything about Angel Ku Hye Sun FB page)with this comment:  "Look alikes! Koo & yoona"

10393780_1538497673069873_65327028684790

So probably one of the reasons why Min Ho ssi likes to work with Yoona, reminds him for his princess!?;-)

I miss them...I want to see them in one project again ...so long time not working together  8-|
cavftx8a.jpg
a6df5117f782cd6f20a4e98f.jpg
Thanx minsunners for the posts :x 

Hello everyone. Im a newbie here at joondi thread. But im a minsuner ever since.. i am active at facebook with my minsuners philippines/sisters.. i love visiting this thread reading and watching some old videos that make me fallinlove with this couple.. And yes MINSUN IS REAL. ♡

@PetitS I'm just a newbie here too and just like you I have been a Minsunner since BOF days. I also kept following this thread every night for updates and news about the couple. Welcome here sis, I am also from the Philippines..

@ConnieD‌ hello sis.. really?? We minsuners philippines in Facebook is really active.. We Love minsun is a close group. But if you want to join..you can join! Me too sis im a minsun addict since bof days.. nice to meet you here :)

Welcome @PetitS to JT. So glad you finally decided to delurk and join us in sharing the love for Minsun here! I know there are many lurkers , so please follow @PetitS and come on out! Come in and join the party here! We had a great start to the new year with some vitaminsuns from both Minsun!
It is a long journey but nevertheless our couple are still going strong and deeply in love. Don't you think so by the way they are protective of each other?  :x  ;)  :))
Gangnam 70 Daebak! So happy for LMH-ssi for passing the 1 million mark of audience!   =D>Can't wait for Blood to see GHS-ssi in another awesome role! Fighting! :)
Minsunners, have a nice week! Keep the Minsun faith burning! Thanks, all! :)

Thanks sis @S_sun‌ our couple is really strong and a little kind of obvious.. hehehe.. our newbie minsuners in facebook is really affected about all the issue of oppa's interview.. but when i read all the statement of oppa.. i just laugh.. because we minsuners know that he had no choice he just want to protect her princess.. sooo keep the minsun fighting :)