♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Similar style of  laugh! Hahaha I am just happy with the good start of the year , with vitaminsuns starting us with a bang!Happy for LMH-ssi, so far good no of audience for G70! Hope this weekend will be even better! GHS-ssi , working on her new drama. Teaser is looking good!
Rejoice minsunners, keep the Minsun Faith burning! :)
770180928_zps629d7f8f.jpgcredit Bambii10933789_782153928536600_739525758503297
credit as tagged

23.01.2015 LMH at "Gangnam 1970 Stage" Greeting at Gyeonggi Sumon Mega Box

yay.. Minsun's mannerism :x
B8A1GcFCMAAILMU.jpg
B8BYcZpCIAEomwh.jpg

what's so funny m/be he has to selca & video himself lol :))
New trend lol :D
B8A-x0CIYAAcdm3.jpg
B8A3onFCUAAi2OY.jpg
B8A4suvCQAAukZl.jpg
B8A1BJcCcAAQxZS.jpg
B8A1BJXCQAADLW6.jpg

Even walking capturing on video himself lol

B8BaOQOCcAELuwt.jpg

B8BQ-e1CUAAWoA5.jpg

credit media as logo

Guest alpukat99

Dear Minsunners,

I read an article published at www.loveghs.wordpress.com

The ending is as below:

What Jong-dae wants the most is ‘land’. What does actor Lee Min-ho want?

“I want my first movie to be a hit. I have given up want for materialistic things a long time ago. Getting someone’s trust is more important now. Communication is most important between people of all genders. I didn’t know how to say “Thank You” or “I love you” to my fans. But ever since I put emphasis on ‘communication’, I say it to my fans a lot more now”.

OMG!! My minsun instinct has reached cloud nine!!

class="at_title" style="font-size: 32px; font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"AOA's Sulhyun Receives Endless Praise For Her Acting In 'Gangnam Blues'Girl group AOA's member Sulhyun successfully entered the brown screen through the movie "Gangnam Blues."

Sulhyun played the role of Sunhye, Lee Min Ho's younger sister, in the movie "Gangnam Blues." Her innocent, pure image in the midst of the masculine guys and their actions appealed to the viewers.

Sulhyun also caught much attention with her great acting skills. She had slowly but surely built up her acting skills through the few dramas she acted in.

The director had previously said, "Sulhyun is a natural beauty that's hard to find these days" as his reason for casting her.aoa-sulhyun-successfully-acting-in-gangn

SUNHYE.........

:-? :-? :-?

Thanks @WafaD. This Minsun mannerism is killing me! Exactly the same, same angle and on the same day!  =)) =)) =)) Minsunners, keep the Minsun Faith burning! Hahaha! :)
credit WafaD.

Hello Minsunsers bros/sists :-h

Thanks all...agree with @S_sun Mnsun mannerism is killing us. :-? :))

There's always something about Minsun, I believe this Minsun mannersm is not a "just" cut copy & paste :P  It's not a common gestures like the "finger heart gestures" where every K-celebs and K-idols are doing it, This is a unique gestures that has been develop from your innerself when you're being together long ;)

How about this> 2 in 1 Minsun mannerism  :-*

B8CKTHACAAEcrJv.jpg
(credit logo)

How can you ever find the same mannersm same day if they are not "Long lasting real couple" :D

Hyesun at the Blood shooting location
Minho at Gangnam 1970 stage greeting in Suwon

Never Doubt Minsun is REAL :x

T4dwz0CN.jpg:small
(credit @wafaD)

@wafaD this 2 MH & JJY are sure very close friends, they have been tog b4 'AE" ended.
The sript writter in AE has to end JJY character as SooWon's (HS) daddy in order for him to join "Gangnam1970" filming :)

JJY also mentioned in his interview he likes MH alot and is taking care for him during Gangnam1970 shooting :D

Here more BTS "Gangnam 1970" presscon : MH & JJY

cieeee...What a conversation here :D
B8CPqDECAAEPASb.jpg
B8CPpuwCcAAIu4R.jpg
B8CPqBxCYAAR2lN.jpg

Yay... did someone intrupt them, look at their faces :P:))

B8CTR4tCUAIB3pX.jpg

At the presscon venue, emmm interesting isnt it :-?

B8CSHXUCIAAUxag.jpg
all pics credit as logo

wow..Daebak Minhossi =D>

Lee Min-ho proves mettle on big screen
“Gangnam 1970” is showing signs of becoming a megahit in the local market bringing in nearly 300,000 moviegoers in two days.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150123
read more> http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201501231828364894769_2

D-4 the after-DAEBAK!!! :-bd

[NEWS] ‘Gangnam Blues’ blasts off being expected to surpass 700,000 viewers in four days

photo556026.jpg

read more at source
http://www.hancinema.net/-gangnam-blues-blasts-off-being-expected-to-surpass-700-000-viewers-in-four-days-77896.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

----------------------

[iNFO]24.01.2015 LMH, "Gangnam Blues" Stage Greeting 24.1.15, Start: CGV Myeongdong 1 PM KST~ End:Lotte Mongsan 9 PM KST~ credit Monika

LeeMinHo Believes it's impossible for a man and woman to be friends
via : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.in/2015/01/lee-min-ho-believes-its-impossible-for.html
Seems like he is indirectly saying that he and khs are not just friends but lovers :x :x :-* :-* <:-P <:-P <:-P