♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@Tsg your pics are amazing, I love them very much:-)
@gayu312 Wow, this poster very interesting!;-) 
How much I would like to see them at the VIP premier!!! Well, it would be the highlight of the century, if they walk on red carpet together, but I'm quite realist, so not expect such a big surprise, just daydreaming:-) But how I commented earlier, if other BOF co-stars maybe attend, don't be "suspicious" if GHS do it, too;-)

I'll become "suspicious if she doesn't . Why not ? They were brilliant partners , creating a masterpiece in k-drama-field , they were very good friend , better than the others ! Have they something to hide ? Why never again appear together ? What good bring this for anyone : persons and agencies ? A long , endless war between fans ? The artist of any kind  should offers his opera without consulting the opinion of people , it is his own emanation and if resonate with public , that's it ! I wonder if G .Verdi ask anyone opinion for his creation ? My point : offer your flower and will see !

@myoblu  I'm agree with you totally. I've never understood the Korean or other Asian countries' (maybe India is exception from this) entertainment business or those fans who want to keep their stars "single" or can't accept their idols choice. I think the real fans want to them be really happy (I mean don't need to hiding anything and sometimes maybe "lying";-) and love them almost unconditionally.:-)

I agree - I would think if you are true fan - you will be happy for your idol no matter what. They can't be single and celibate forever . Glad that Min Ho is crossing over outside Korean markets - other countries are more forgiving .Most of these Korean celebrities have secret relationships - they are like teenagers hiding from their parents . I think these fans who can't accept their male idols to have a relationship need to get a life . Are you saving them for yourself ? Let's get real now . The articles feed on this mentality - like Min Ho will take a glimpse of you and fall madly in love while he is at the airport . The korean media is to blame for the secret relationship mentality . Stop feeding this nonsense to young girls with unrealistic expectation on love .Pretty soon they cabt tell the difference what real and what's not .

Lee Min-ho, "I can't watch "Boys Over Flowers" anymore"

Yw1eBF.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho confessed that he can't watch his own drama "Boys over Flowers" ever again.

Lee Min-ho was the guest for the corner 'Star-ting' on the MBC TV show "Section TV". He claimed that he couldn't watch his debuting drama "Boys over Flowers" because it was too cheesy".

Park Seul-gi asked how he did it back then and he said, "I wasn't thinking".

Lee Min-ho chose "Boys over Flowers" as the turning point of his drama and said that it brought him out into the world.

Source : article.joins.com/new...

By the way, white! I like these photos;-)
Lee Min Ho ssi on the "The Star" magazine 2015 February issue's cover page:
13216_923633057649628_801752808667530809cr for owner via 'Asian King Lee Min Ho' fb page
Blood Kdrama script reading,  middle picture on the right, Ku Hye Sun in white coat:-)
10923648_1539175086340185_92080325928444
Cr owner via Blood - 블러드 fb page

2015 said:

Lee Min-ho, "I can't watch "Boys Over Flowers" anymore"

Actor Lee Min-ho confessed that he can't watch his own drama "Boys over Flowers" ever again.

Lee Min-ho was the guest for the corner 'Star-ting' on the MBC TV show "Section TV". He claimed that he couldn't watch his debuting drama "Boys over Flowers" because it was too cheesy".

Park Seul-gi asked how he did it back then and he said, "I wasn't thinking".

Lee Min-ho chose "Boys over Flowers" as the turning point of his drama and said that it brought him out into the world.

Source : article.joins.com/new...

Hi Minsuners bros/sists :-h
Gosh, it's good to be home. :)
Thanks dearest all for the support at JT, keep up your good work :-bd

@lliK, Info from @Ayesuper1 the word 'chessy' is incorrect, LMH didnt says those words in Hangkul.

If you note that most reporters translated wrongly most of the times, From my knowledge, Hangkul words are difficult to translate directly not it's not like other languages, it need understanding there's no one to one word translaton lol.

Here sharing another English translated article interview on LMH for Gangnam Blues
[*]LEE Min-ho of GANGNAM BLUES [*] by LEE Ji-young /  Jan 19, 2015 - See more at: http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/jsp/news/interview.jsp?blbdComCd=601019&seq=142&mode=INTERVIEW_VIEW#sthash.xAKkH9IB.dpufLEE Min-ho of GANGNAM BLUES [*] by LEE Ji-young /  Jan 19, 2015 - See more at: http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/jsp/news/interview.jsp?blbdComCd=601019&seq=142&mode=INTERVIEW_VIEW#sthash.xAKkH9IB.dpuf
by LEE Ji-young /  Jan 19, 2015

“First film in a lead role, I felt a lot of responsibility.”

jsjHLZGBOSjzwJgRnGdP.jpg

Q: Due to your popularity in Asia, Gangnam Blues was presold to many countries.

LMH: The reason why I have to work so hard is because I need to be responsible. Many fans in Korea and China are waiting for my next work. If I want to be proud in front of my fans, I feel like I should keep on working hard. With Boys over Flowers, I’ve earned a lot of fandom especially from China. There will come a time when I will look back at the past and say, “those were my golden years.” I want to make sure that I won’t regret anything when that day comes.

evPztnrQWRGEOCmaXuCO.jpg

Sorry can't post all as it's not allowed by the writter
Please See more at: http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/jsp/news/interview.jsp?blbdComCd=601019&seq=142&mode=INTERVIEW_VIEW#sthash.xAKkH9IB.dpuf