♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

LMH arriving for the CGV stage greetings event at Daegu! Wow! So many fans, seem more male fans! 
B7hr85lCYAANa9Z.jpg:large
 credit qoomini and as tagged
Embedded image permalink
credit as tagged
994443_769359186490580_75356370467256974
credit as tagged

More media interviews pics. Different outfits for different media interviews.
Embedded image permalinkcredit as taggedB7dnMHLCQAAknQ4.jpg credit as tagged.
LMH looks great in all the outfits!
B7hsBMuCUAEbOwx.jpg

credit as tagged

@S_sun sis- more males fans will be good for Min Ho - he can concentrate on more action films and do well. Plus he can go public with relationship and won't affect too much of his popularity -my personal thoughts ☺️

Women fans tend to have personal romantic notions and may lose interest if

Min Ho marries -not Minsunners of course . Increase in males fans is great for Min Ho

@Surie_Riri  Love the latest one especially the possessive hand on her waist! Hahaha! Very like LMH-ssi!LMH smiling and GHS happy to be next to him! Just the way I imagine our couple to be when out in public! Hopefully a reality soon! kkk  Thanks sis! I am smiling like crazy at the pic! hahaha! :x  :\"> [-O<

Our LMH is so handsome... ;;) ;;)  ;;)I hope our GHS show us her beautiful face soon (I miss her very much)Even if things change MinSun always is the perfect couple  >:D< 10407809_662642553847318_704251389913241

10532456_662648280513412_798141605361324

S_sun said: @Surie_Riri  Love the latest one especially the possessive hand on her waist! Hahaha! Very like LMH-ssi!LMH smiling and GHS happy to be next to him! Just the way I imagine our couple to be when out in public! Hopefully a reality soon! kkk  Thanks sis! I am smiling like crazy at the pic! hahaha! :x  :\"> [-O<

@Surie_Riri WOW!  That is just awesome!  Minsun colors coordination strikes again! That is a most unusual color!That's LMH's hand too! hehehe
They look so happy and so matching as a couple!Perfect couple indeed! 10 out of 10!Thanks sis! 

^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

[interview] Lee Min Ho Talks Money Management, Choosing ′Gangnam 1970′ and More

The hallyu star Lee Min Ho shared his thoughts on his fortune.

On January 14, Lee Min Ho held an interview for the film Gangnam 1970 at a café in Samcheong-dong and was asked, “You reportedly made a tremendous amount of income. How have you been managing your money?”

“First of all, the only thing that is under my name is a house,” said Lee Min Ho. “My parents manage my money and property. I’m not sure if I will be interested in trying something new in the future, but I’m busy enough with acting for now. I haven’t thought about money management at all.”

About choosing a film with such a heavy topic, Lee Min Ho said, “If I was trying to make more money or had intentions for commercial gains, I might not have chosen this film. But I wanted to show myself moving forward as an actor before I entered by 30s, and that’s why I chose this movie.”

Meanwhile, Gangnam 1970 is a film about desire, loyalty and betrayal of two men named Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho) and Yong Gi (Kim Rae Won) during the 1970s in Seoul when Gangnam began undergoing development. As the final piece of director Yoo Ha’s street trilogy, following Once Upon A Time in High School and Dirty Carnival, it stars Lee Min Ho, Kim Rae Won, Kim Ji Soo, Jung Jin Young, AOA’s Seoulhyun and more. It premieres on January 21.

Source: http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/enewsworld/en/article/85135/interview-lee-min-ho-talks-money-management-choosing-gangnam-1970-and-more

our couple are the best at hearts :) Not money minded but more passionate and good at hearts! Proud of you minsun :)

Lee Min Ho reveals that he is the complete opposite of Kim Tan

During a recent interview, actor Lee Min Ho compared his real personality to the characters he played in 'Heirs' and in the upcoming movie 'Gangnam 1970'.

The actor revealed that his personality is much closer to the rough-rider character in 'Gangnam 1970' than the soft and romantic Kim Tan from 'Heirs'. He said, "I am completely different than the character that I played in 'Heirs'. My real personality is more like the one in 'Gangnam 1970'. It's gotten better now, but I used to get goosebumps when I would have to do romantic or proposal scenes."

Lee Min Ho added that 'Heirs' was probably the last work where he will be appearing onscreen wearing a school uniform, disappointing many fans. He said, "The reason why I chose 'Heirs' was because I wanted to do a youthful romance wearing a school uniform before I turned 30. I think it will be difficult to see me in a school uniform from now on."

Meanwhile, you can catch more of Lee Min Ho's aggressive side in the upcoming film 'Gangnam 1970', which is set to premiere on January 21.

Source :http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/lee-min-ho-reveals-that-he-is-the-complete-opposite-of-kim-tan

Tell the truth Min Ho - I think your character is more like Gyun Po - jealous , possessive and when you fall in love -

Your love is there to stay til the end .Reading this thread - you have been behind and supported Goo Hye sun -dear "ohm ma". She went back to school and able pursue her dreams . I believe she has been there for you also. I am waiting to beautiful MinSun babies-Here is wishing success for movie for Gangnam 1970 and Blood .Stay humble and a good hubby for Goo Hye Sun- Min Ho. You make your mom proud !