♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Director Cast Lee Min Ho in ′Gangnam 1970′ After Being Brainwashed By His Wife
Director Yoo Ha revealed a funny story about why he cast Lee Min Ho.On December 12, director Yoo Ha attended the production briefing session for the movie Gangnam 1970 at the CGV Theaters in Apgujeong, where he shared, "I had a very hard time at home being brainwashed and pressured to use Lee Min Ho as the main lead. My wife is a huge fan of Lee Min Ho. After two years, I just accepted that working with Lee Min Ho is fate."Laughing, Lee Min Ho added, "The director said he didn′t like me before."large viewDirector Yoo Ha stated, "Honestly, I thought Lee Min Ho was a bit cheesy after watchingBoys Over Flowers. He′s so handsome that he needed to have a empty space, but he was like a manhwa (comic) character. Our movie starts out with a junk dealer. I wondered if a manhwa character could pull of being a junk dealer. But when flower boy actors change their image completely, there′s quite a huge effect. I thought it would be good to Lee Min Ho′s conglomerate′s son image to the ground. So that′s how I thought of using Lee Min Ho."Gangnam 1970 is about two men, Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho) and Yong Gi (Kim Rae Won) as they fight through desire, loyalty, and betrayal as Gangnam begins to develop.This will be Lee Min Ho′s first big screen lead role.It premieres on January 21.
Reporter : Ha Soo Jung | Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong 10850294_744438318970753_45377814494137610559754_744386008975984_62917598040272110525619_744385998975985_51468667627704910846488_744385855642666_475949018662900

@‌llik- Minhosshi claims he has no girlfriend and looking for one but wants a daughter . Hye Sun has no boyfriend and yet says in one interview- a boyfriend is the biggest influence in her life .How do two beautiful people in the peak of their life stays single and not dating ? I've watched a lot of Korean men celebs but no one has mannerism like Minho . The way he stand with microphone and the way he covers his mouth when he laughs.when a couple are in synch and been together for awhile, they tend to immitate each other's mannerism and even start to look a like .If I am not mistaken - I read on one of Min Ho's interview that when he has a girlfriend - he will copy his girlfriends mannerism - he is either doing it on purpose or subconsciously . He is so cute

• Thanks 1

Film director says first impression of Lee Min-ho was ‘cheesy’
Film director Yoo Ha revealed Friday that he had some initial concerns when he cast hallyu star Lee Min-ho for his latest movie “Gangnam 1970.”
Speaking in a news conference for the promotion of the action noir movie, Yoo said his first impression of Lee was “cheesy” at best. 
“I saw him star in the drama ‘The Heirs,’ and I found him cheesy,” the director said, driving the crowd into laughter. 
In “Gangnam 1970,” Lee plays Kim Jong-dae, who spends his childhood in an orphanage and join the gangsters. But Yoo said he did not find the “prince charming” actor suitable for playing a street rat.
He was too good looking. Actors need some sort of empty room (to suit many roles), but he looked too much like a manga character,” Yoo said.
The movie director then pointed out that Lee could give a huge impact by showing himself making a dramatic change in image. 
Starring Lee and actor Kim Rae-won, “Gangnam 1970” portrays the two young men’s desire for money and friendship in Seoul’s Gangnam district in the 1970s, when the region began changing due to a boom in real estate investment.
The action movie will launch on Jan. 21
(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Guest may21st

Is it me or the press conference only attended by the actors??? I cannot wait for the movie and I love Minsun couple sooooooo much... :x

[KBS Entertainment Weekly] 12.12.14 LMH Gangnam 1970 movie presscon~ he really will be never separated from GUJUNPYO's shadow~it's Fate & Destiny

201412132201531110_1_99_20141213220203.j

[HIT] 연예가중계-이민호, 성공 위해 이것까지? "성공 위해 파마머리까지".20141213
[HIT] yeonyega relay-Lee Min-HO, a success for this so far? "Heads up for Perm success" .20141213~(bing translator)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JSSBg5YPiA&feature=youtu.be

Wow Great yipeeeee Long live Mighty GuJunPyo
~ next month we will celebrate 6 years anniversay of BOF but till today, MINHO still well known as JUNPYO :P :x

source news link

@ StarHaus at twitter
[#이민호] 영원하라 구준표! #이민호씨 예능감이 폭발한 #이민호_연예가중계! '연중' 이민호, "성공 위해 구준표 파마머리 해 봤다"http://me2.do/Gnxv2kF0  출처 #강남1970

[# Lee] Long live old Jun Pyo! # Lee's sense of entertainment exploded # Lee _ Entertainment Weekly! 'Round' Lee, "for success Jun Pyo looked old perm your hair as" http://me2.do/Gnxv2kF0 Source # Gangnam 1970(Bing Translator)

'연중' 이민호, "성공 위해 구준표 파마머리 해 봤다
'Round' Lee, "for success Jun Pyo looked old perm hair to"
source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=117&aid=0002547809&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

'연중' 이민호, "성공 위해 구준표 파마머리 해 봤다"
source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=117&aid=0002547809&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

'연예가중계' 이민호 "성공 위해 해본 것? 구준표 파마"
source: http://news1.kr/articles/?2000251

[iNFO]
@ StarHaus at twitter
[#이민호] #이민호_연예가중계 즐겁게 시청 하셨나요? 12월 27일 방송되는 <접속!무비월드> 도 많이 시청해주세요 :) #강남1970

=[# Lee Min-HO] #이민호_연예가중계 fun to watch? December 27th, interview with the cast of Gangnam 1970 will be broadcast with Movie World program ( at SBS)

Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won talk about their hot bathhouse scene, Goo Jun Pyo's curly hairstyle, and more on 'Entertainment Relay'

Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won greeted viewers of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay' for their upcoming movie 'Gangnam 1970'!

It's been 3 years for Lee Min Ho and 8 years for Kim Rae Won since their last time on 'Entertainment Relay'. Both Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won showed their witty charm on the program. The reporter shared, "Because we heard that two handsome men were coming on [the show], we had discussions on bringing a female reporter...," to which Kim Rae Won strongly agreed and Lee Min Ho also jokingly expressed his disappointment, adding, "There were mostly men on set as well, and [now] even the interview."

When asked about a 'bathhouse action scene' in the movie, Lee Min Ho hinted, "We were all wet... Our bodies are shown," not clarifying on if it will be a total or slight exposure which you will have to confirm by watching the movie. When asked for what measures or how far they went to gain success, Lee Min Ho jokingly replied, "I even went as far as trying the curly hairstyle (Goo Jun Pyo)."

During their 'manly man' test, when asked if they take photos before eating delicious food, Lee Min Ho chose that he does half the time while Kim Rae Wo revealed he doesn't at all. When asked if they don't wear long johns when filming in cold weather, they both revealed that they do wear long johns underneath. When asked if they're more embarrassed than hurt when they fall, Lee Min Ho recalled his unforgettable fall on the red carpet. When asked to come on guerilla date, Lee Min Ho also promised that he would.

'Gangnam 1970' will premiere on January 21!

Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/lee-min-ho-and-kim-rae-won-talk-about-their-hot-bathhouse-scene-goo-jun-pyos-curly-hairstyle-and-more-on-entertainment-relay

Woah! Not only the Jun Pyo curls! But also the Baeksang red carpet fall! You must also be remembering that you visited your wifey in the hospital after that and how she was laughing seeing you, in spite of having bandages in her mouth..ha ha :))

@WafaD I miss them too.:-)I've just read this post of  Daughter "다우더" movie by Ku Hye Sun - 2014 FB page:
"Just got this info!! Koo already left Romania ! Aigoo all missed at the airport!!

Goo Hye Sun left Romania when she finished filming in Sibiu, maybe on thursday. 
credits: Magda Rotaru via teoxo sis@soompi"

I think it's not "official" but interesting news:-)