♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest vineela

hi sisters how are you all  :-h :-h

its been a while since i posted busy with my exams anyway princess so beautiful like Porcelain Doll in her airport avtar as always simple but beautiful  Minho ssi.. i think your princess wont age 

been watching BOF for the nth time wanted to share some joondi moments

9mf5.jpg

wbh2.jpg

8ta1.jpg

4bjc.jpg

4l2v.jpg

i have never seen minho this close with other female leads till date

Untitled_zpseb2fd5c0.jpg
3hpu.jpg

i wish minsun all the best for their comming projects 

and i also wish to see minsun togeather atleast in a CF in near future  [-O< [-O< [-O<

thanks sisters for all your posts and updates love u all see u soon  :-h :-h :-h

a7d60165ef5d0460e8aef081c2dafb4b_zps3f8d

Lee Minho’s ‘Gangnam 1970’ to be released on Jan. 21
Asian heartthrob Lee Min-ho’s movie “Gangnam 1970” will be released on Jan. 21, it was confirmed Wednesday.
The distributor of the film Showbox also revealed pictures showing co-starring actors Kim Rae-won and Lee boasting charismatic masculinity and distinctive fashion in the 1970s. 
“Despite wearing old-fashioned clothes, both actors showed off model-like figures. We had a hard time minimizing their neat look and extracting the rustic mood of 1970s,” Yoo Ha, director for the movie, was quoted as saying.
The noir film portrays the two men’s desire for money and friendship in Seoul’s Gangnam district in the 1970s, when the region began changing due to a boom in real estate investment.
Lee plays the role of Jong-dae, who spent his childhood in an orphanage and gets involved in the lives of gangsters with his friend Yong-ki, played by Kim Rae-won.cr.hearldcrop.com10675507_979514442078164_818404604830565

Have you ever seen this Semir cf from 2012? I've just found it (looked for something else) and just grabbed my heart, you can call me delusional but I think every moment is a "coincidence", I've just got tears at the end, as well. A little "vitamin-sun" for you, 'cause to me definitely that is:-)