♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

i was hoping that our couple will cast in n vampire drama but anyway i hope a good luck to our princess in "Blood" 
minsun.jpg
It has been SO so so so long not see them together in drama or Cf or Film ...i miss them very much :( waaaaa...
70604123.jpg70604129.jpg706041210.jpg

@faD said:"i was hoping that our couple will cast in n vampire drama but anyway i hope a good luck to our princess in "Blood" 
It has been SO so so so long not see them together in drama or Cf or Film ...i miss them very much :( waaaaa... "

I guess they're not acting together on purpose, I mean it can be part of their privacy concepts. I'm missing them, as well. Maybe once they're coming out (hope sooner than later, although the chance seems very low, just think about KHS recent drama, LMH's movie in January or the possibility starting the military service for him next year:-(, after that maybe we can see them acting, making cf together, who knows what the future brings, I hope the best:-)

@shadia71 that was one of my favorite scene in BOF because it can be seen that prince was very happy and I also agree that this more than just acting. You can really feel the true feelings they have for each other especially when it was Princess HyeSun who did the first move to kiss Prince MinHo. Anyway, we have to be positive that someday soon they will come back in each other's arms in a drama or movie. I think movie producers also know that there are clamors for them to get back together. Just keep that MinSun spirit alive and fighting..

Honestly I am not very keen to see them together in acting roles either in a cf, a drama or a movie because I know it will never happen at least in the near future. But what I am really really keen to see is them together in real life as a husband and wife,hopefully soon, because deep inside my heart I know that what is going on between them is something sooooo real. Too many repeated similarities and actions between them that I stopped counting these as coincidences ages ago .

shadia71

said: Honestly I am not very keen to see them together in acting roles either in a cf, a drama or a movie because I know it will never happen at least in the near future. But what I am really really keen to see is them together in real life as a husband and wife,hopefully soon, because deep inside my heart I know that what is going on between them is something sooooo real. Too many repeated similarities and actions between them that I stopped counting these as coincidences ages ago .

Guest goofygal

I think...Minsun just like us are just waiting for the right and perfect timing to reveal what's the real score between them so let's keep all our fingers cross and keep all our hearts burning with desire for our great couple:)
:x

Guest goofygal

hahaha yes..it is indeed that Lee Minho's facial expressions are priceless hahaha it only shows that he really likes all their kissing scenes in BOF.. i really love the way he bite his lips, the way he move his head and the way he smile...he is so naughty,...it's like he's in ecstasy hahaha

:x

Brilliant and deep , observations and analysis  @Shadia  and @Ilik  . Indeed we must go farther than exterior hints , like clothes or shoes ,which they generously offers to us . We must put our laser glasses and see their vast entwined in all their activities , special the artistic-professional ones , like underground roots of a lofty oak ! Of course LMH-shi would show who's the real Angel in her life :
  Have a blessed Sunday ^^~  © Minoz peace ** JLee Min Hothttp: 
 What a subtle way to make an intelligent but delicate -firm statement : I AM THE MAN !  And how they wear all sort of rings to have the possibility to wear the loved ,meaningful ones ! Their actions and demeanor are a whirlwind poetry -they must for they can not speak loud and clear their status and then they found a more beautiful and clever way to say it ! Well they are MINSUN - nothing more can't be said- brighten , dazzling intelligence and creativity ! 
  About making a drama together I agree with @Shadia71 : " a drama or a movie because I know it will never happen at least in the near future. " B O F did the best making the base : their love in a legendary story , but from there on become the real life and love and MINSUN can not live it in a reality show ! Because all people want to know and see what happens between the two MIRACLES : LMH-sshi and GHS-sshi ! THIS CAN NOT BE ! Meantime the queen wait patiently her Angel-Pharaoh ! ( I don't know why I feel the impulse to cast them in this exotic type of characters , but the thing is I feel it ) 

Cherry Min Sun.

Fotografie de la Cherry Min Sun.http:
Royal attitude and pose , mild , delicate , sincere , loving , BEAUTIFUL ! 

Guest SherylP

OMG........so so beautiful!!! our angel so baby face like teens... and her hair so long...i can wait 2 watch Blood, i knw it will be a big hit! soon..............Brown Couple lol...

Guest SherylP

hi misuners :-h Our minsun outfit not desame but the colors almost desame :D:D ;;) brown, gray, black form top to buttom!!! Action Speak Louder Than Words :x :x :x