♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I've just found this on FB
Daughter "다우더" movie by Ku Hye Sun - 2014 posted:

"Tidbits of Koo's various service to the society in a silent way without publicity. Its not an article but from cheerkoo sis@soompi which gives details of about how Koo helps the society without publicity.

GHS has been working a long time with Leukemia Association. One child from Mongolia was suffering from Leukemia and needed bone transplant and she watched over that process. They celebrated together at Cafe Manolin after the successful process. I hope that little boy is doing well and prospering at his home. She also donated towards procuring a special sterile ER van for the children with leukemia and talked publicly about Korea needing to have hospice program for the terminally ill children. Anything to do with children and health, she has volunteered incognito for many years.
She travelled with medical volunteers to give free medical screening for the disadvantaged children. She never publicized it---we just find out through other people's blogs and tweets.

We all know that GHS once wrote a script on vampires while back. She no longer feels it appropriate to make it into a movie.

More than an actress,director,artist and every other thing, she is a great human being living humbly and doing service to the society.This is a reason why we all admire her , dont we?"

Source and credit for:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1517857208467253&id=1380024855583823&notif_t=notify_me  (there is pictures but I don't know how can I insert it properly:-(

She is an amazing person, no doubt. I've gotten emotional just thinking about her and her prince, such a wonderful couple, I wish and pray their happiness just as the way as they want it.

6.12.2014 LMH at  INC airport to Nanjing China for Semir FM event

whoa.. sweet happy smile Minho.. you rested well with your princess ;) 
having missing since 24th Nov and now only appear ;))
haha wonder where did they dissappear lol  :-? :P

20141206120806911.jpeg

another close-up. Never doubted he really had a good rest :D

B4JBflzCIAATgQ_.jpg

Photos from media

B4JBf23CQAEZsRl.jpg

20141206120608730.jpeg
B4JAcJ9CYAAyONC.jpg:large
B4JAsJoCMAATqqT.jpg

Photos from Minoz

B4I_nqzCQAEVQSp.jpg
B4JBHNRCAAE9rq7.jpg

B4I_dOVCIAEa7S1.jpg
B4I_NC_CYAEhr8N.jpg
B4JDYk0CYAAO8yt.jpg

credit to the owner as laelled

Some added pics
7.12.2014 LMH at Nanjing airport headed to Seoul, Korea

B4O0Q4HCcAEBO6U.jpg
B4O2o76CUAAJYC5.jpg
B4O2-nmCYAAl_xe.jpg
B4OzHRyCUAEAVgJ.jpg
B4O67hjCIAIYYm_.jpg

Good Loyal buddy BG Lee, he  really take good care of MH :D
B4O_f0mCMAALm3V.jpg

whoa look like so through check this time :D
or is she's taking advantage, haha lucky her ;))
Look many C-Minoz watching lol

B4O-Yr7CEAA1lWj.jpg
B4O_zy0CcAAE9an.jpg
B4O-ZLlCcAACkOF.jpg
B4O-ZFoCIAA-l_z.jpg

I love to see this moment, see what i mean real caring from BG Lee  :x
B4O_qXYCcAAu5G9.jpg
B4O_qXaCcAAAjqp.jpg

credit to the owner as tagged