♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Thanks @ochloe for Movie 'Daughter' 2014 (84mins)

ohchloe said: Movie 'Daughter' 2014 (84mins)

6rcSWuy.jpg

Watch it online: Dailymotion

The full movie is already available in Korean sites.
There was also rumor about this movie will be released in Taiwan. I am not sure about to what extent by providing online watching sources will impact the box office in Taiwan and I am just here to share. As a fan of her, you can definitely choose to support her in a more legit way (i.e. purchasing the movie DVD in the future (if there is one) or download it via Daum or any other sites) ;)

Hi minsunners,
So many interesting interviews from our girl posted with translations from our dear Cheerkoo. Please go to GHS thread if you are not there already.I learn so much from them. Amazing, deep thoughts!  Thanks , GHS-ssi!
Just want to spazz on these. heheheAn excerpt from the latest translations. cr GHS thread and Cheerkoo.  Thanks Cheerkoo.http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=606715

-본인은 어떤 딸인가 what kind of daughter are you?

예쁜 말 잘 못하고 무뚝뚝한 딸. 살갑게 잘 못한다. 그런데 남자친구 어머님 만나면 되게 살갑게 한다. 흐하하. GHS:" I don't say nice or pretty words and tend to be quiet and aloof. I am not easily affectionate. But, when I meet a boyfriend's mom, I am very affectionate. Hahahaha."

Hahaha! At which stage of the relationship does one meet and  become affectionate to a  boyfriend's mom? !!  hahaha! =))  =))  =))http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002055220
Another excerpt from OnMyStar interview. Cr GHS thread and Cheerkoo.지금 저도 무언가로 규정되는 게 두려워요. 다음 작품은 뭐할 거냐고 묻는 분도 계신데, 당장 아무 것도 안 할 수도 있을 거예요. 내년에 과연 무얼 할 수 있을까 모르겠어요. 엄마가 돼서 육아 프로그램에 나올 수도 있고요(웃음). 틀에 갇히고 싶지 않다는 거예요. 지금이야 연기를 하고 있으니 마음이 식지 않는 한 계속 업으로 삼겠죠. 누군가의 인생을 강요하거나, 강요받고 싶지 않아요." These days, I am also fearful of being typed/categorized as something. Some people ask me what project I will do next, but it is possible that I won't do anything. I am not sure what I will do next year. I can become a mom and come out in a children's program.(laughter) I am saying I don't want to be typecast or boxed-in. As long as my heart is in it, I will continue to act for a living. But, I don't want to force my thoughts on others as I don't want that for myself from others."

Such thoughts! hahaha! Guess she can't help it ! LMH-ssi, Pali, Pali before she changes her mind!  :x  ;)
Thanks @sukreen for all updates and pics. Yes our boy is always so loyal. He never forgets ME! She is always in his heart! hehehe
Thanks to all for your posts! Have a nice weekend, minsunners! :)Let's keep voting for minsun! The latest , please vote for GHS at Dramafever site! Thanks! :)

Those mannerisms, (i know I'm saying this fo the nth time, lol) DON'T THEY LOOL ALIKE? :)) They say most of the couples who look alike end up being together til forever. *heart heart

Thanks for posting those highlighted excerpts @S_sun! Whoa seriously?

"WHEN I MEET MY BOYFRIEND'S MOTHER..."

Did she just say 'MEET'? As in the PRESENT TENSE? Let"'s go back to our English grammar lessons. Doesn't it imply that it could be happening at the present time or it could be stating a fact? Lol :x

Hello Minsuners bros/sists, happy Sunday :-h
S_sun said: Hi minsunners,
So many interesting interviews from our girl posted with translations from our dear Cheerkoo. Please go to GHS thread if you are not there already.I learn so much from them. Amazing, deep thoughts!  Thanks , GHS-ssi!
Just want to spazz on these. heheheAn excerpt from the latest translations. cr GHS thread and Cheerkoo.  Thanks Cheerkoo.http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=606715

-본인은 어떤 딸인가 what kind of daughter are you?

예쁜 말 잘 못하고 무뚝뚝한 딸. 살갑게 잘 못한다. 그런데 남자친구 어머님 만나면 되게 살갑게 한다. 흐하하. GHS:" I don't say nice or pretty words and tend to be quiet and aloof. I am not easily affectionate. But, when I meet a boyfriend's mom, I am very affectionate. Hahahaha."

Hahaha! At which stage of the relationship does one meet and  become affectionate to a  boyfriend's mom? !!  hahaha! =))  =))  =))http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002055220
Another excerpt from OnMyStar interview. Cr GHS thread and Cheerkoo.지금 저도 무언가로 규정되는 게 두려워요. 다음 작품은 뭐할 거냐고 묻는 분도 계신데, 당장 아무 것도 안 할 수도 있을 거예요. 내년에 과연 무얼 할 수 있을까 모르겠어요. 엄마가 돼서 육아 프로그램에 나올 수도 있고요(웃음). 틀에 갇히고 싶지 않다는 거예요. 지금이야 연기를 하고 있으니 마음이 식지 않는 한 계속 업으로 삼겠죠. 누군가의 인생을 강요하거나, 강요받고 싶지 않아요." These days, I am also fearful of being typed/categorized as something. Some people ask me what project I will do next, but it is possible that I won't do anything. I am not sure what I will do next year. I can become a mom and come out in a children's program.(laughter) I am saying I don't want to be typecast or boxed-in. As long as my heart is in it, I will continue to act for a living. But, I don't want to force my thoughts on others as I don't want that for myself from others."

Such thoughts! hahaha! Guess she can't help it ! LMH-ssi, Pali, Pali before she changes her mind!  :x  ;)
Thanks @sukreen for all updates and pics. Yes our boy is always so loyal. He never forgets ME! She is always in his heart! hehehe
Thanks to all for your posts! Have a nice weekend, minsunners! :)Let's keep voting for minsun! The latest , please vote for GHS at Dramafever site! Thanks! :)

Guest sareerat_e9aa

:P :P GHS has said in some latest interview that she has no boyfriends and she seek someone who open and compatible with her..
:)  But the above latest interview she seems happy, and say about to be mom and go to children's program??
So obviously, GHS-shii, you don't even have a boyfriend but you say about have baby.. :D ;;):DMH-shii, both of you do plan something that we do hope right!!
Feel so strange but happy also, seems she become happy and kidding with aura face, happiness shining and she also twitted some photo that this thread suspected and discuss before about the couple incidents. 
Wishing them keep solid relationship, enjoy, and happy happy.And, also reflect the significant sign to us would be nice.. I do hope and love both them.
MINSUN fighting!!

ZamZam said: [ATTETION] Minsuners all over the world
please VOTE for Ku Hye Sun (구혜선) as BEST ACTRESS of the Year in DRAMAFEVER.
If I'm not wrong, for the winner will going to New York to receive the award, right?
We have to WIN !!
WE CAN DO IT
FIGHTING for Ku Hye Sun.

click: http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/#/introduction
B3_BMpb_RCYAAq_LGf.png

LMH for Twosome Coffee Place "Merry Twosome Christmas"

whoa..i like this screenshot, credit to the owner as tagged :-*

B3LXtP2CEAAB4j-.jpg
B3Lb8bICYAAnDFv.jpg

and it reminds me of the couple bear kissing at the Namsan Tower lol :x :D
I can't find a better pic, but if anyone can help here please the better, thanks

p6.bmp
cre to the owner