♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest vineela

oops.. sorry carried away anyway while browsing i came across this wanted to share with you all

Untitledjesus_zps2b231d5e.jpgcr: Astelle minsun

have a nice day/night all :D

HAIR BATTLE: Boys Over Flowers' Jan Di vs. Tomorrow's Cantabile's Nae Il

p4UyPNVpp

It's hair battle time, and this week's battle is awesome! We've got two school girls competing for "Best Hair," and of course only one can win. Representing the ultra-posh Shinhwa High is Geum Jan Di (Gu Hye Sun), and representing the amazing music school that houses a lot of hot guys is piano genius...Seol Nae Il (Shim Eun Kyung)!

Curl Club: Depending on the light, both girls have a hair color that appears either dark brown, medium brown, or a mixture of the two at times. Here both girls opted for the bouncy and flirty curl style with a wispy bang/fringe.

ip2tJ8sap

Pigtail Party: Both Jan Di and Nae Il have a similar cut; the only difference is Nae Il opted for layers, which you can clearly see by her cute electrified pigtails.

pdJy34fdp

Bed Head Brigade: While Jan Di clearly woke up with "TV messy hair," Nae Il clearly represents the reality for some of us.

ipgjxAUQp

Not only do both school girls have similar hairstyles and the affection of their respective schools' most popular guys, but they also have interesting names! Jan Di's name means "grass," and Nae Il's name means "tomorrow." Now that you've reached the end of the battle, it's time to decide. Who is the winner of this week's school battle?! #TeamFlowers or #TeamTomorrow

Source :http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/hair-battle-boys-over-flowers-jan-di-vs-tomorrows-cantabiles-nae-il/

class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 30px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(123, 4, 4); font-stretch: normal; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; position: relative; word-wrap: break-word; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[News] Director Ku Hye Sun’s movie “Daughter” will be making a special screening at the congress.

e3cd705285ccd38ebfe440ce279b5be9.jpg

[Reporter Kim Yeha] Special screening at the congress.

YG Entertainment announced on Nov 20th that Ku Hye Sun’s new movie, <Daughter> will hold a special screening meeting on Nov. 24th specifically for all the members of the congress (all parties).

The reason for this special meeting is to understand and to solve the problem of child abuse and other social problems.  This meeting was co-organized by the senator and activist Nam Yoon In Soon who states that: Child abuse problem is real in our society as portrayed in the movie, <Daughter>. We aim to look for and implement alternatives and solutions form the congressional level.”

The other organizer of this meeting is production company’s representative Choi SuhYoung who states that: “This is a movie that makes you think a lot about the relationships of children and parents. I gladly supported this special screening so that many people will watch this movie with deep concern.”

<Daughter> is a movie that portrays the psychology of parental abuse and gives a societal message–released on 6th.

<Daughter> having initially opened at 19th BIFF and created a stir.

[NEWS]Goo Hye Sun says she doesn't plan to ever leave YG Entertainment

proxy.jpg?t=HBhcaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbGxrcG9w

Goo Hye Sun revealed that she doesn't plan to ever leave YG Entertainment.

The multi-talented actress was asked for her honest thoughts on her agency and CEO Yang Hyun Suk during a recent interview with Newsen at the YGE HQ. She shared, "CEO Yang Hyun Suk and I don't place much importance on whether we're together or not. Either way, I don't have any plans to leave YG. I just think of it as a matter of fact that I should be here now [laughs]. If it's something related to YG, I feel like it concerns me because we've been together for a long time. Now we just think that we shouldn't cause any disadvantage to each other."

Goo Hye Sun continued that she's grown attached to the label. She said,"Just like how I can't leave a place I've been in or a pet dog that I've raised for a long time, YG also applies. I find it hard to leave things that I'm used to... People say that I'm taking on various things, but that mindset to challenge myself is limited to my own sphere. People might think that I go on vacations often as well, but I'm not like that at all. I'm a homebody."

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/goo-hye-sun-says-she-doesnt-plan-to-ever-leave-yg-entertainment

-----------------------------

Minsun a homebody
:x

GHS: "People might think that I go on vacations often as well, but I'm not like that at all. I'm a homebody."

Can anyone remember how many times we heard Minho says "I'm a homebody" too ?
Even his clost friend Ilwoo admit he is a homebody guy lol

LMH: ''I'm a homebody. What people don't know about me is that I'm actually very simple.
https://ph.news.yahoo.com/oh-boy-lee-min-ho-075934873.html
  • Thanks 1

S_sun said: Congrats, LMH-ssi! It is great your efforts are recognized. :Behind every successful man is a strong woman! hehehe!I hope and pray that both of you continue to inspire each other and be each other 's pillar of strength as you continue your individual projects and this journey together. :)Both had been recognized for their works, GHS-ssi received the honorary 'Minister of Knowledge Economy Commendation' award for her artistry works and LMH-ssi, the Virtuosity Award by the Prime Minister. for his works in spreading hallyu wave.Both in simple black, dressing not to stand out, staying humble. That's our couple!
  credit newswire.seoul.co.kr
credit mydaily.co.kr
Minsun rocks! Let's continue this support for this wonderful couple who always work so hard and remain humble.Let's pray they continue to  stay true to themselves and their hearts! Fighting! :)

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Thank to @gayu312  for impressive and classic info. about KHS/GJD hairstyle battle with NI, both of them are so cute but i choose favorite sense to GJD  :P , and also 
Thank to @WafaD for the latest good news about many organization response the value of GHS 'smessage via her Daughter's movie, since she do it truly from her good heart and convey through her hard working under limited scale : ie budget and so on.
She is adorable for her brave and sharp eye to implement, set the interesting and high value of her project that hard to got on commercial response and she face difficult time from review response from comparative with big and expertise project that discourage her as most. 
She choose the rock path with her brave heart and also be the brave fighter to got pass through to convince society to understand her message in deep detail (see schedule of her promotional plan; quite detail & frequency spot), GHS fighting!!.
Glad that some high power people pan their eye to her and response to stimulated overall people in society to concern the focus spot theme about mother and daughter instead of give focus only give discourage response on production and comment with shallow line on review background's sense.
I also think of Vincent Van Koh (1853-1890); the world's legendary artist, when he still alive, he dedicated life for his work with honestly, his work become fame before his dead only 2 years, but now world record him as great and memorable artist!!.
So, as example that I mentioned, mean KHS follow her dream is not false and GHS do her best with faithfully, pure and good heart is great, let's cheer these idol girl to keep going on, keep moving forward and keep focus eye to her, since very rare people could be like her.   
Wishing her love one express via some clearly message to support her, 
We love both of you to support each other in these star space and we also give focus eye to both of you with love and cheer forever <3<3<3. 
MINSUN fighting!!  

=D> :\"> :x

sukreen

said:

S_sun

said:

Congrats, LMH-ssi! It is great your efforts are recognized. :Behind every successful man is a strong woman! hehehe!I hope and pray that both of you continue to inspire each other and be each other 's pillar of strength as you continue your individual projects and this journey together. :)Both had been recognized for their works, GHS-ssi received the honorary 'Minister of Knowledge Economy Commendation' award for her artistry works and LMH-ssi, the Virtuosity Award by the Prime Minister. for his works in spreading hallyu wave.Both in simple black, dressing not to stand out, staying humble. That's our couple!
  credit newswire.seoul.co.kr
credit mydaily.co.kr
Minsun rocks! Let's continue this support for this wonderful couple who always work so hard and remain humble.Let's pray they continue to  stay true to themselves and their hearts! Fighting! :)

MinSun seems to be really staying at the forefront and attracting good vibes. I hope the producers see this great aura of this couple and start making a drama or movie to put them back together again.. Just keep the faith and soon we will see them both on screen.. Fighting MinSun..

Hahaha  The Homebody couple! Thanks @sukreen for reminding us that Minsun are homebodies!Hmmm wonder what they do at home?  O my....my imaginations going wild!  =))    
So proud of our couple, each moving forward, doing their best in their fields and getting attention/ appreciation for their works! How great is that! :)Let's continue to cheer for them and support them in all their projects! :)
We are delighted to have more newbies these days. Welcome on board! :)I know you are new to soompi but please familiarize yourself with the soompi rules as our thread do get moderated. Please delete images and vids when you quote and make sure all articles,pics are properly credited.  Thanks. :)http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2020835/rules-shippers-paradise#latest

KooHyeSun updated Her twitter Thrice today :)
1.연출 초보 시절. 집중.B3AC3c4CQAA1vDX.jpg:large
2.2004B3AAWyLCAAIRRFL.jpg:large
3.20살 구혜선B2_3lSOCcAALl_s.jpg:large
SHE NEVER FAILS TO TWEET WHEN HUBBY IS AWAY.. WOWW... LOVELY COUPLE :x :x
And 3 Pics for 3 members?? May be one for Hubby .. One For Sis in Law.. One for Mom in law =))
May be showing her direction skills to Her mom in law ;)
Smile Selca for Hubby to wish him success for ReMinHo :)
20yrs old KuHyeSun Pic for Sis in law ;)

92849cf4ee3cb3593c8eb645101893d1_bigger. 구혜선   tweeted 22.11.2014

20살 구혜선.
= 20 y/o GHS

B2_3l_SOCc_AALl_s.jpg
7:14 AM KST - 22 Nov 2014

-------------------------

B3_AAWy_LCAAIRRFL.jpg
7:52 AM KST - 22 Nov 2014

---------------------------------

연출 초보 시절. 집중.
Directed by novice days. Focus.(bing translator)

B3_AC3c4_CQAA1v_DX.jpg
8:03 AM KST - 22 Nov 2014

opps...i'm very curious why so many tweets today. :-?
A sweet journey down the memory lane. :x
hahaha i remember the Mickey mouse shirt, if i'm correct it's in 2009 right? :D