♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

PMZ OFFICIAL MOVIE "MIRACLE" (ENGLISH)

cre PMZ

-------------------

Opps.. I wonder if MH goona be a Director too soon :-?
or who is behind the directing and scriptwritting of this micro movie ;)
& ofc his consultant can be his own little princess right :x :D

Woah!! I love the song and Hyesun's voice is so soothing :)

Seem she made that song on last year and it was shown during the Mnet music interview

here is link

http://m.blog.naver.com/fascinated_s/100197539325

She showed her recording booth

and she recoreded "must i die" at that time.They also showed some lyrics that is "Must I die".

Thanks @ayesuper1‌ sis for the info

“I am an extreme realist. Perhaps the work that I express may seem ideal and consider me an idealist. But, I am a realist."

- GHS

"I am a realist who tends to go with the flow."

- LMH

Conclusion - "Both are realist".

After all ! "We learn a lot from our loved ones" ;)

Guest dianaharumi

my princess....my love ....my everything...happy birthday honey...

image.ooooh my hubby ....thank u...love you so much...
:-* :-* :\"> :\"> :x
image.cr.kumho wechart & ghs tweet
A9103684-16.gif

Guest dianaharumi

lmh countinuoes love ......2OO9-2010

mc     :whether Jandi you ideal girlfriend?
LMH   :YES
Mc      :
LEE MIN HO SAID, YOU HIM IDEALGIRL, WHAT ABOUT YOU ??GHS   ;Mmm....mmmm...KAMSAHAMNIDA...
LMH    I SAID SHE MY IDEAL GIRLFRIEND,SHE JUST SAY THANK..  !!!
hqdefault.jpg
MC ; HOW, RESPONSE YOU, ON KISSING SCENE, INLATEST U DRAMA?
LMH ;BECAUSE GEUM JANDI IN BACKSTAGE
I DO NOT COMFORTABLE TALKING ABOUT THAT KISS......

lmh-bof-fm-japan.jpg

Guest dianaharumi

SLOW BUT SURE........
O:-) safe_image.php?d=AQDBhmU0uq6yUh0a&w=484&
WE ARE MINSUNNERS ALWAYS REALISTIC.....BECAUSE MINSUN REALISTIC COUPLE...MINSUN REAL.
NOT REEL COUPLE...BUT TRUE REAL COUPLE.

Guest veyanna_KHS

hello guys!im new member here atlast i can i sign in now,how many times i tried to sign in but it didn't work..by the way im GHS fan and a silent lurker in this thread,i did read all the details about our minsun from page 1 up to now..i was really enjoy and satisfy that minsun is REAL,.1day when im searching an article about koo hye sun it happened that JOONDI THREAD appeared so i eagerly read it for 2weeks and because im excited everyday i did sleep for 2hours only hahahaha!im overexciting sorry..am very happy to find this thread and you guys are so amazing..GHS is the only korean actress i adore most,she is down to earth,simple,multitalented human at her age i am proud being 1 of her fan..i learn a lots of here a possitive human being,such in good heart,she always answer with a smile to those haters..this girl name KOO HYE SUN is so amazing and i adore her so much!sorry guys for my long story and my english im not good enough i hope you understand...FIGHTING MINSUN❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guest veyanna_KHS

about the bodyguard i notice since 2009 untilnow correct me if im wrong the one who wearing an eyeglass is always with ghs...who is he?anyone can tell me please...?is he LMH BG too?thank you thank you

Guest veyanna_KHS

@sukreen thank you for the update about this pretty woman GHS,she is adorable!those picture is the proof how happy she is..i can see her eyes being inlove to whom and full of contentment..

ilove-MINSUN-is REAL

Sharing a few of GHS news interviews on 13.11.2014

[starmbnnews]구혜선 “연애에 흥미 떨어져…잠시 쉬는 타이밍
GHS: I lost interest in dating...temporarily taking time off...
(by MBN STAR REproter Yuh SuJeong)
http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=1421971&year=2014

credit summarised & translated @cheerkoo
"I don't have as much interest in dating as I used to. But, that does not mean that I lost interest in it all together. I still have a lot of interest in it. In my 20's, I reacted to what is visible. But, now, I am more interested in spending a lot of time together, conversing and seeing how we match. So, now, I react to the time spent. But, I think it is time for a break from dating.  In my 20's, I was a workaholic, but now I am more of a bohemian."

credit summarised & translated @ayesuper1
"I lost interest about love but not mean totally lost, still interested in love a lot. When I was 20's, I reacted visual one. But now I reacted person who can communicate for a long time with me and understand each other. I react to TIME, but now I have time to rest. I was worker-holic in 20's but now I am a Bohemian"

image_readtop_2014_1421971_1415867993162

----------------------------

[TVReport]'다우더' 구혜선 "나르시즘의 표본? 날 잘 아는 건 자신"
GHS:"An example of narcissism? Only I know myself best."
by TVREport Reporter Kim SuJung

GHS: "Many ask me if <DAUDER> is autobiographical. A part of the background may have some of my experience melted into it. Hallway-like apartment, a father who went to work early and came home very late are some of my experience. But, I received rest of the inspiration from without."

"the mother in the movie shows extreme hysterical behaviors. However, if one really looks around, there are a lot of even more extreme cases. The difference is that the movie shows a collection of such behaviors at one moment."

"It may appear that I am doing so many things. But, recently, I realized that I am about 10 years behind most people my age. I experienced 'Junior High School 2nd year disease' at age 20. I also realized that I get insights and realizations a bit later. I am slowly finding my path. I guess I will still be attending school into my late 30's. I guess I am still growing."

GHS is referred to as a "case of narcissism". But she says: "My feeling is I am the one who knows me the best. Ultimately, I am the one who knows the bare me, my set of anxiety, my mean-streak, and my cowardliness. We cannot easily expose all of that to strangers. I cannot. Even if one goes for a consultation, there is still a bit of fascade."

About her future plans:
"I used to plan out my life 3 to 4 years ahead, but now, I don't want to be like that. I don't want to have plans. My past 10 years of life is recorded in internet with just few words. That may be Ok sometimes and not so much at other times. From now on, I feel that it is ok to live while getting some air."

source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=603024
credit translation @cheerkoo

20141113_1415861890_63610200_1.jpg?14158