♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Good morning/day  MISUNERS ! @LiduvinaE,@tnalvminsun, where did you get my "pregnanacy "? I passed over that period ,I even have 3 grandchild-boys from my two daughters ! But thank you for imagining me so young ,I wish to be !   I'm beginning to suspect that two of our girls ,@gayu312 and @S_sun have telepathic bonds with our princess : when @gayu312 wish a tweet from GHS ,click ,we receive it ,when @S_sun want a ravished photo , clap, we have a whole disheveled, morning dewy girl ! Girls,girls,what did you do ? LMH ,please be  pitiful (but not too much ) ,what you did with your"little princess" ? But still you're great for letting her to use your grey jacket even is too big special around collar bones .  @sukreen thank you so much for that news ,I can't wait to see her's docu-film part 2 hope with translation ! @meow13 ,@ZamZam thank you for the news !

Guest LiduvinaE

@myoblu, forgive me LOL...it's a cliche...misunderstood your post.  Anyway, thanks age does not matter when we feel we are still young at heart, there's no price in dreaming or wishing. :):):))
GEE our dear GHS, she doesn't have to do the hair and put makeup for a photo shoot.  She is even more cutely beautiful like an innocent girl with angel eyes.

@everyone sorry family for don't be here too much like i wanted.. but i got a lil... pain from my surgery. But Rly thanks a lot for the news...

@gayu312 rly my deepest condolences to you, your family and the ppl that you love. I'll pray for u can have peace in your heart.

And for our couple....

140211044049148029.jpg

Hi MinSunners! I'm sorry for our sisters that have been through rough times these past days. I myself have been in the same path. Please don't forget to always pray & say thanks for the blessings we have big or small. My prayers for Gayu & her family for this trying time. I pray & wish for speedy recovery for buzzytan & minsun4ever. We're finally home. I was in & out of stupor yesterday. This time zone could really mess you up. @myoblu sorry I have the same thinking with our sisters. :) @zamzam thanks bro for posting HyeSun 's latest twit. She said she look like she just woke up or was up all night. She's too cute wearing that grey hoodie, shared? ;) She always send us good tip. LMH must be going away soon? :P ....this happens when he comes back from a trip or going away. Ahhhh thanks for another vitaminsun. Hubby is making sure she has something to remember while he's away, now that wifey is going to start filming AE. :)) Claiming what's yours eh? I watched the second part of GHS' docu film. We can see that she traveled to Germany. I'm seeing familiar sights. :D She is really into cultural arts & she gets involved in it especially her own. She's not only just a paying visitor or audience. LMH must be very proud. One of our sisters mentioned that in all the things that LMH said about his ideal girl, GHS is the closest. I would like to add that LMH was actually describing GHS all along. :)

Good day ,my dear,dearest ,sweet ,beautiful Minsuners ! What does Mango there? Watching over the bear mattress  on which LMH sleeps ,  it seen the head of it . Maybe Mango is appointed with this charge ,being the one trustful to keep it warm for his master . But don't worry, I found one cat (with two kitten -my dream for them : the white one is a girl and the brown one is male. Twin ? Why not ! ) for princess too to keep her company to sleep since she's lack of it lately : Fotografie: Noapte bună, somn ușor!  Mâine, o nouă zi, un nou început. CTOAren't they adorable sleeping with their mother sinchttp:e the father is gone to make fortune for them ? Poor girl with swollen lips (from too many kisses ,I presume. LMH became greedy and want to make his fill for his absence ) ,she must take a good rest for when the "STORM" come back and start again from where he left . Well, be happy my sweet birds ,this is how it works the life ,special in the spring and when you both are about to start new jobs , you must gather the most happiness and energy possible ! I wish you luck with all my love ! You are the only ones in my heart, day and night !

@myonenonly..i think that is fanfiction  =)) maybe writing them in the fanfiction thread is not enough for them they really love fanfiction so they continue it on the shipper thread  ;))

----------

Oh ok! Lol! That explains it, I find it so out of this world & disconnected. Even the old news comes out new?..... & revised? :D ...even fooled me that I have to go back to the real interpretation & translation. Hahahaha ..... :))

Guest S_sun

MGCoronacion

said: GHS and LMH are really compatible in looks. The girl is so talented and has a strong chemistry with LMH. I hope that these two will reunite in  a more matured TV series where they can showcase their talent in acting and not just a teeny bopper drama.