♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hi MinSunners!

Oh yes! The only spoken words are his wifey's name. His drama has the GHS initial in the ground. Now in Gangnam his princess' name is also present. Hahaha.... This time it is not initials or one letter but complete name Sun Hye, just inverted for it might be too obvious. :P

LiduvinaE said: First of all, pardon me for a brief intro how I came into this MINSUN thread and became a silent reader.  I was recently fond of watching Korean drama just beginning of this year (2014).  As I was new to the Korean world of entertainment, I only chose the latest drama series.  Then, I found "The Heirs" but was reluctant to give it a try because the plot is about high school students which I doubt I can relate to it because I am too old for this (high school days are far long gone).  Anyway, why not I was really bored.  To make the story short, I was fascinated by the character of Kim Tan who is really fighting for his love and especially the man who played this role…LMH.  His acting is very natural and outstanding…his eyes and facial expressions did the talking how he portrayed the role.  I asked myself who is LMH??? Is he a famous actor??? I searched for his other drama series and very curious about BOF (that is during and after he became a stardom) , though it's the same plot about an average girl who went to a luxurious school…another high school days drama.  What the heck, I am into LMH anyway and it is a romantic comedy and I needed something to be cheerful.  WHEW, I  was really amazed with the 2 main characters Goo Hye-sun as Geum Jan-di and Lee Min-ho as Goo Jun-pyo.  They have totally different personalities but they end up loving each other.  I admired GJD for her lively character…soooooo cute which in  contrast with GJP who is cold-hearted but in the end became soft and loveable.  Again I was curious if they are also in love off screen because I watched several BTS clips and as if they are very close and there is something special between them…how they tease each other though GJP did most of the teasing.  OH I love this drama!!! I was overwhelmed with their love story. OMG it has been 5 years and still I cannot imagine LMH and GHS became couples???  I love them both, truly amazing couple, they both endure all odds in their lives throughout these years. According to what I gathered all about LMH and GHS though they may be some speculations only, there are some truth beneath those lies).  I am very proud and salute you Minsuners for having the faith that LMH and GHS may end up together and live happily ever after.  KEEP FIGHTING!!!

Guest vebby21vebb

Hello sisters...

Im still amazed with Koo's latest tweet selca.. She look so young there.. looked like shes younger than me.. kkkk.. even my friend thought that she is 16th y.o..m kkkkk

Puahahahaaa... cant imagine that MH would call that SUN HYE.. im afraid that he call SUN HYE as HYE SUN since he always talked with HYE SUN everyday... kkkkk

@LiduvinaE thank you for brought your story and thought here... You are right and stay in the right and REAL couple.. if you have a free time try to read of our back page from the 1st page.. and im sure you will be more more fallin love Minsun.. cz they are REAL not REEL...

Thats why we are here beside and support minsun for 5 years already... hahahaa

Guest cari007

140224 Ku Hyesun - MBC Documental Heo Nanseolheon EP1 (Parte 1)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d7y9z_140224-ku-hyesun-mbc-documentary-heo-nanseolheon-ep1-part-1_people

Good morning all minsunners! Great pictures of the royal couple. It's a new day and I'm hoping to see more lovely news about our true, real no doubt about it couple. In other news Read on twitter that the propose leading man for the new drama KHS is considering opted out? Hopefully she doesn't and maybe this is not true? Anybody know anything?

phamtonsnow

said: Good morning all minsunners! Great pictures of the royal couple. It's a new day and I'm hoping to see more lovely news about our true, real no doubt about it couple. In other news Read on twitter that the propose leading man for the new drama KHS is considering opted out? Hopefully she doesn't and maybe this is not true? Anybody know anything?

LMH updated his twitter

Lee Minho (이민호)
Notice 
PROMIZ (PMZ) = Promise X Lee Min Ho X Minoz

"Love of Minoz to the world starting in 2014"

PROMIZ (PMZ) is a new concept of donation platform of sharing great love from Lee Min Ho's official fan club 'Minoz'.
It is born with Min Ho's wish of sharing love in more sophisticated way and building a long-term relationship with his fans.

"2014년, Minoz의 사랑은 서로를 넘어 세상을 향합니다." 

PROMIZ(PMZ)는 
배우 '이민호'와 공식 팬클럽 'Minoz'의 사랑을 한데 모아 세상에 더욱 큰 사랑을 나누는 신개념 기부 플랫폼으로
팬들과의 장기적인 소통과 성숙한 사랑을 나누고자 하는 이민호씨의 마음을 담아 오랜 준비끝에 탄생하였습니다.

: PROMIZ(PMZ)를 소개합니다.
www.facebook.com/pmz2014 

Guest LiduvinaE

vebby21vebb said: Hello sisters... Im still amazed with Koo's latest tweet selca.. She look so young there.. looked like shes younger than me.. kkkk.. even my friend thought that she is 16th y.o..m kkkkk Puahahahaaa... cant imagine that MH would call that SUN HYE.. im afraid that he call SUN HYE as HYE SUN since he always talked with HYE SUN everyday... kkkkk

@LiduvinaE thank you for brought your story and thought here... You are right and stay in the right and REAL couple.. if you have a free time try to read of our back page from the 1st page.. and im sure you will be more more fallin love Minsun.. cz they are REAL not REEL... Thats why we are here beside and support minsun for 5 years already... hahahaa