♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Yeap best new for today  >:D< >:D< .Hope that our princess sign on for the drama ,i really miss her drama :( .
Thanx sisters for this great new :x :x

8->

Lee Min Ho chosen as the Korean actor most desired for a Valentine's date and kiss in Thailand

lee-min-ho_1392227576_af_org.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho came out on top of a popular Thailand survey that asked which Korean actor the participants would like to have a Valentine's Day date and kiss with.  

His agency Starhaus Entertainment said on February 12, "The bilingual magazine 'The BRIDGES,' which is published in Korean and Thai, conducted a survey 'The Korean actor you want to have a 2014 Valentine's Day date with,' and Lee Min Ho came out as the number one male actor."

This survey took place from December 25 to January 9 in major spots in downtown Bangkok such as Siam Square as well as on Twitter.  Lee Min Ho took 22% of votes to become first place for the date question.  

In addition, he took 19% of votes to come out on top once again for a question that asked participants from which Korean actor they wanted a kiss on Valentine's Day. Following him was Hyun Bin with 16% and then actors Kim Woo Bin, Song Joong Ki, Jang Geun Suk, and Kim Soo Hyun

Cr AllKpop
Hello Sisters Happy Valentines Day in Advance
MinSun Is Real <3

Lee Minho to attend Anta's brand Fila event in Xiamen ....

Korean singer, actor and model Lee Minho will attend Anta’s brand Fila event in Anta Xiamen Guanyinshan Operating Center on 15th February as a judge and awarding guest for the event.

The heartthrob is a popular Korean actor in China and is known for his roles in dramas such as "Boys over Flowers", "City Hunter", "The Heirs" and more. In the 2014 CCTV Spring Festival gala, he sang the theme song for the Taiwanese version of "Boys over Flowers" with the composer of the song Harlem Yu.

On the night of Valentine’s Day, 14th February, he will take flight MF8536 from Shanghai to Xiamen and will arrive at Xiamen airport at 8:20 pm to make preparations for the upcoming Anta Fila event the next morning.

Fila was founded in 1911 in Italy, and is one of the world's largest sportswear manufacturing companies. In 2009, ANTA Sports, a Fujian-based leading mainland sportswear retailer, acquired the rights to use the brand in China. The Anta put into use its 100 meters tall operating building after four years’ construction in 2012 in Xiamen Guanyinshan business area. The building has 26 floors, with 3 underground and 23 above ground.

Cre. WOX Team

Anyone missed LIVE broadcast on LMH JejuAir filming this afternoon
enjoy watching credit video as tagged   :)>-

watch @  20.00 minho so serious texting, not caring ppl around him  ;)
"Yeobo.. now in the middle of shooting blah ..blah..blah.. haha ok ok.. wait for me won't stay long..l be home soon ..ok,  see you tonight, love you more" ;)) :P :x

some screencaps credit @ochloe

look at 3rd to 5th pics, see what i mean Minho so serious texing, his manager behind him text too but just a short while but minho longer lol :D

http://i.imgur.com/LzD0kmL.jpg

MinSun4Ever said: Omg FAmily !!!! i just wake up 7:54 AM here xD and i see this great news!!!

[NEWS] Ku Hye Sun to star with Lee Sang Yoon in a new drama!

awwwwwwwwwww !!!! soooooooooooooo happy for our queen!!!!
=D>

Happy Valentine's Day to our beloved couple, MinSun!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyqDwQ1xrTUGI17BRMEM9

LMH: Will you be my Valentine? GHS: (shy) Not here, people can hear you.Wait till we get home....LMH: Ok,let's pali finish this and go somewhere private......