♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hi MinSunners!

Hahahaha.... Omg! I have to come out of coma! How desperate can you be? Claiming MinSun ring to be someone else's couple ring? Sometimes if you have nothing to show or spazz about you resort into anything just to keep going. Clearly an act of desperation. Tsktsktsk... People should read about LMH so they won't look like fools before they make comments.

myonenonly said: Hi MinSunners! Hahahaha.... Omg! I have to come out of coma! How desperate can you be? Claiming MinSun ring to be someone else's couple ring? Sometimes if you have nothing to show or spazz about you resort into anything just to keep going. Clearly an act of desperation. Tsktsktsk... People should read about LMH so they won't look like fools before they make comments.

myonenonly said: Hi MinSunners! Hahahaha.... Omg! I have to come out of coma! How desperate can you be? Claiming MinSun ring to be someone else's couple ring? Sometimes if you have nothing to show or spazz about you resort into anything just to keep going. Clearly an act of desperation. Tsktsktsk... People should read about LMH so they won't look like fools before they make comments.

OMG who's dare claim our minsun couple ring, i cant think how they are, i mean thats clear they are not follow LMH from the begining, if they do they must be now how long and since when LMH use that ring. So shame on them claim something without thinking & observing. I'm happy our couple shipper always carefull to claim so not to complict with they shipper. Fighting minsun sisters (huh i'm so angry how they are never learn)

Guest SherylP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)) :)) :)>- :)>- :):)) :)) :)  minsun couple ring starts 2009 ok [-X up to now 2014  LMH seen to wear it then how come some other shipper claim our couple ring OMG OMG OMG all i can say you are sick :-j  my advice visit your DOCTOR ok HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO ONE ELSE CAN STOLE OUR MINSUN COUPLE RING  REMEMBER THAT!!!  [-X [-X