♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@everyone Dear Family MinSun.. Yesterday i got my finall exam previous to my surgery, the doc give me the date to the end of the next week to make me the surgery, so thanks for the botton of my heart for all ur kinds words to me.. rly i'm touch and such pround to be member of this Family.

About the last event's that now i'm reading i just want to say : Envy is caused by seeing another enjoy what we desire, jealousy, by seeing another possess what we would like to own.

Proofs we have plenty, but more than that we have faith, and we keep beleiving cuz we know and we beleive just for 1 reason: MINSUN IS REAL.
For Now i will give u a lil pics that i always give u to our Ship :)

lcy1.jpg
8eqj.jpg
gzti.jpg
b1kh.jpg
8yqf.jpg
ssaq.jpg
r5vv.jpg
jgcs.jpg
vabg.jpg
g2hm.jpg
u2jc.jpg
wgmz.jpg
3r4c.jpg
r3kg.jpg
awxg.jpg

And i can keep going.... 1 coincidence it's acceptable but
when matches are repeated over time, that is called DESTINY or just PURE LOVE

P.S: i'll be here 1 week more hehehehe o/ then i go to the surgery :(

Hi MinSunners!

LMH trying to make sure he covers his right hand by pretending to check the other hand too. Are you hiding something? Lol! Oh we see that! That's where you always put the MinSun ring. Hmmm. Maybe forgot to take it off? Hahaha..... GHS is so pretty with her latest tweet a few days ago. I wonder if they went out? Awwwww!

Omo.,,,omo….omo….what have we here, LMH covering his right hand.  He probably got tired of removing and putting on the ring so he just covered it…lol  Here's a blow by blow…...
As soon as he got out of the car, he immediately hid his hand behind his back.
w96g.png

9ula.png

Then he started tugging at his right sleeve.
ltc4.png

Tugging at the sleeve towards his wrist…
7hxk.png7hxk.png

Until his right hand's completely covered.
ci5e.png

Walking inside the airport, he kept tugging at his right sleeve, making sure it's covered and when he met some fans he used his left hand more, trying to keep his right hand hidden…..lol
Oh LMH, what you do in the name of love.  You make wifey proud,

07.02.2014 LMH arrived safely in Auckland International airport NZ

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

EDIT = More pics added

First thing  first upon arrival, as usual calling home.. ;) :x
"yeobo, morning kisses :-* I already arrive, don't forget to eat and rest ... "

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
credit to the owner and as tagged

hi girls,

this morning i tried to open page 1057 from my smartphone, but it can't open, and just written;

"The website you are trying to open can't be

accessed through this network

It has been included in the list of websites that

can't be accessed through this network"

can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Hello MinSunners :)!
Wow! Another VitaMinSun...and Lanvin bag is still visible upon LMH's arrival to NZ.
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

I have a question since I'm not familiar with Lanvin and its products. Are their products catered to men and women? Because I'm thinking that if it's only for women, then it's so odd for a guy like him to be carrying a bag which the items are only for ladies.
And since he's bringing this paper bag all along, then, it must be special for him. 
credit as tagged

capone said: hi girls, this morning i tried to open page 1057 from my smartphone, but it can't open, and just written; "The website you are trying to open can't be accessed through this network It has been included in the list of websites that can't be accessed through this network" can anyone tell me what's wrong?

imageimageimage

@WafaD, thanks for the info. Well, it's pretty obvious that GHS...on the above photos was wearing a Lanvin outfit on her HK pictorials. So I'd like to assume that LMH had bought it for her when he was in LA for Heirs shooting, unless there's a branch in Seoul, Korea for Lanvin.

Hi MinSunners!

GHS was dressed on Lanvin & Dolce & Gabbana during the HK pictorials. We all know she don't spend too much money on clothes. That's just the way she is, she's not materialistic. :) So someone who loves her very much is buying her expensive gifts. :)) I don't see LMH wearing Lanvin unless I didn't recognize it. I see he wears Givenchy. :)

...or that bag belongs to hyesun (perhaps she got that dress from photoshoot session) and minho borrow it. my delusive is hyesun help minho to offer his stuffs, bcoz in their home no more bags, so hyesun used lanvin bag. and when minho go out, hyesun say: "be careful darl, minsuners will realize that bag. i know they are so smart, and this night you'll find many vitaminsun in our thread."

wahahahaha okay, give me a big slap for my delusional :>