♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@gayu312, we will miss you. Come back to JT soon. Hope all is well with you.

:)

@MinSun4Ever, Good luck for your surgery. Hope the recovery goes well. Take care. We will miss you too. :)

Take care sisters. Come back soon. :)

We will spazz together with our couple GHS & LMH! Awwww!

Hi all minsun sisters i'm happy with the all news and story you are shares, thank you so much for keep burning our faith eventough i rare to contribute in the sailing this ship but i always come to check to here for 4 years.
Now i want to share my experience when i become minsun shipper. First i know BOF & love minsun in the firts term in the college and i'm so bold to my friends that i love minsun, i always tell them what happening to our couple the evidence and all. eventough theye are not like minsun tobecome couple but they are respect me, they never talk about another LMH drama in my face or other bad news because they know i dont like it so i love them and miss them so much so i never scared when i told about minsun to them. But now so different, i'm worker now & i have new friends, they like korean but i'm so sad they are not like GHS, they said GHS is to old for LMH, all her film, music & art just basic "You Know I'M So Sick". They force me to watch CH & Heirs when i dont want, play the ost with a loud speaker and read all news about LMH with other couple so i can heard them and show me photo of LMH & other girls to my face, i'm crying and so sick now. i tried to show the evidence of minsun to them but they are always have a words to heart attack me so i'm just silent. Now i always have headset in my ears and you know everytime i'm down i came to here and my soul become calm and cool.
Thank you very much to you all minsun shipper who always provide me medicine & vitaminsun, sorry if my post to long THANK YOU once again : )

Minsunners, as you know this ship is still sailing after 5 years ,not because of the couple items,the bts, the post BOF events, the numerous hints from our couple,etc. It is because Minsun is real.Just for spazzing fun, reposting some of the couple items for our newbie minsunners. The main item is our minsun couple rings, which @sukreen has been collecting and posting in chronological order for us. Thanks, sis. Our couple have similar tastes and styles. There are many more similar items, enough to fill many pages. I just picked mainly those exactly the same, some we suspect are being shared .  Sharing is caring! hahaha.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZK0MSx5zsfqmZnA2wZpi0.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp_RWxd721jLBLeX6FV7-
39358151.jpg2a6jdl0.jpg
2010082311272711181copy.jpg
70cfdc0c.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrfbApR_E0Ge3Y3W7MEr6
995421_589156927773645_1551515677_n.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5IFEV7x327ioOAIjQE16images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_7Szh5Py8-dU65Jmf1ol
1416DE404ECB8AEB3442C5obvu6031227mog201212262.jpg
min2.jpg
min3.jpg
Posted Image

credit niezza and mslee11071499675_205702149617010_243701073_n.jpg
A9nnDNSCcAAX22E.jpg:large
bracelet8.jpg
2rme.jpgBHkMcvYCQAIMJMT.jpg
credit  MHHS family580943443.jpg

credit to the owners and as tagged

melezecret

said: Hi all minsun sisters i'm happy with the all news and story you are shares, thank you so much for keep burning our faith eventough i rare to contribute in the sailing this ship but i always come to check to here for 4 years.

Now i want to share my experience when i become minsun shipper. First i know BOF

Thank you very much to you all minsun shipper who always provide me medicine

@melezecret true friends respect each other. I have some friends who don't like GHS too & I don't like their bias either. But we respect each others choice. We don't force someone to do things against their will. I'm sorry to say but they are not true friends if they bully you.

I'm a proud fan of GHS because she's exemplary to me. She gives me hope & inspiration. She's not a mirror of someone else. She's one & only. No wonder LMH loves her. :)

@S_sun I love the awesome pics you posted. It makes me giddy every time I see these photos. LET'S BE HONEST IT DOES MAKE YOU GIDDY! =))

When other shippers say that couple items are not important, it amuses me. Oh yeah? But when they see slight similarities of clothing, accessories or things they spazz to the nth! Reposting it & talking about it endlessly. Not important huh? Hahahahahaha! Now how many do we have? Countless. :P Let me remind you this is not included in the script. This is after BOF & until now. :)) These are REAL ones not photoshopped. :)