♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@Gayu312 it is great! Is BOF being shown on National TV in India now? Imagine having articles on BOF in your own language! Good for you and our sisters in India.

:)

No sis :( not yet in National channel :'( great that yoy are aware of the channel :) waiting for korean dramas to be broadcasted here in our channels :'(

gayu312 said:

@Gayu312 it is great! Is BOF being shown on National TV in India now? Imagine having articles on BOF in your own language! Good for you and our sisters in India.

:)

The article is about how our country girls are getting addicted to korean dramas and handsome guys in it and how they mention about the bridegrooms they want as their future life partners like the characters in korean dramas :)

Here is the translation : ( skipped about other dramas)

Here is the translation:

Title: Korean lovers of Tamil Teenage Girls

Lee Min Ho, Jung Young Hwa, Jang Geun Suk... Who are they? They are not monks who have come to India on pilgrimage. They are the Korean actors who appear in most of the college teenage girls' mobile, face book, laptop wallpapers or display pictures. 'Oh! Are they movie actors like Tom Cruise or George Clooney?' - If this is what you are thinking, then you are wrong! They are TV drama actors. After gaining publicity over many countries like Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Nepal, the love based dramas telecasted in Korean TV channels have managed to gain popularity till Tamil Nadu in a short span of time as these TV shows were telecasted only a few years back. But our Jeans clad Tamil girls are downloading these dramas and are melting by watching them repeatedly. They have even bought right from the clothing to mobile phones and hairclips that are used by the actors in the drama by ordering them online. They are addicted to such an extent that one of my friend has mentioned in a matrimony site that she wants a guy who takes care of her the same way Lee Min Ho takes care of Ku Hye Sun(in BOF). Curious about what is the magic in these dramas? The summary of three hit dramas is given here.

Boys Over Flowers: This dramas telecasted in KBS channel around 4 years back consists of only 25 episodes. But it has been repeatedly watched. Story? - Rich Hero, Poor Heroine, Hero's villain mother. This is the story but each and every scene and every dialogue is a hit among the fans. Rich inheritor Lee Min Ho studies in the school run by his father which can be afforded only by kids from wealthy family. Ku Hye Sun gets a chance to join the same school due to her good deed. Along with his friends hero starts ragging heroine which after sometime turns into love. But they are opposed and separated by the hero's mother. Hero loses his memory in an accident and heroine goes to the stage of risking her own life to get his memory back, finally all is well! Among the Korean society which gives importance to studies, job, family, it is not a great surprise that this love drama (compared with Tamil movie vinnaithaandi varuvaya) has become a hit. The concept of this drama is that love can change even arrogant person into a soft flower. These drama heroes have influenced Korean youngsters (guys) to adorn makeup, clothes, and soft natured . So what is our Tamil Girls’ most favorite aspect in this drama? –It is the hero’s inseparable relationship with the heroine.

Credits : ranjani krish for translation

@S_sun sis : Korean drama have never broadcasted here..We all watch it through Internet! So thats why this article is highyly welcomed by us :D ha ha :)

@sukreen & @shehe unnie... You really are the best when it comes to providing VitaMinSun.. And MinSun is definitely the King & Queen of subtle love hints. Isn't is amazing how they were are to give Minsunners a little something every now and then to keep our faith in them. How long has it been since BOF? Almost 5 yrs and still here we are. Although most of us were quite shaken when the scandals and problems happened, we all still stayed together and showed them our support more than ever.

So until this lovely couple finally confirms their relationship publicly, let's all just continue supporting them. You can never hide a lie forever. The truth will always prevail. And in the end the one who spread the lie will be hurt the most. These kind of people really have to learn from their mistakes.

Keep the MinSun faith burning!

C544C774B354C2A4D0C0_D5E4B354_copy_zps40
BfSdatOCAAAdIFwpnglarge_zps2b1d7f8e.png~

credit @ayesupercredit@meow
I wish they are together in winter wonderland enjoying the much needed rest they deserved ;)
Who knows with LMH'S so happy face when he got back to korea like a  PICTURE of A MAN IN LOVE..i guess his special someone is waiting for him too in korea:D they are both in their MIA MODE now i guess even for a day will be fine:x 
Just my WISHFUL THINKING =)) =)) =))

ilovemyselfmore

said:

@sukreen & @shehe unnie... You really are the best when it comes to providing VitaMinSun.. And MinSun is definitely the King & Queen of subtle love hints. Isn't is amazing how they were are to give Minsunners a little something every now and then to keep our faith in them. How long has it been since BOF? Almost 5 yrs and still here we are. Although most of us were quite shaken when the scandals and problems happened, we all still stayed together and showed them our support more than ever.

So until this lovely couple finally confirms their relationship publicly, let's all just continue supporting them. You can never hide a lie forever. The truth will always prevail. And in the end the one who spread the lie will be hurt the most. These kind of people really have to learn from their mistakes.

Keep the MinSun faith burning!

its been i while i posted here because i got sad that someone pm me about my profile pic last time and i got trumatize :( and scared i think some of you mad at me :'(
but anyway here from soompi
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho Talks About His Appearance on Chinese TV
Lee-Min-Ho-CCTV-performance-800x450.png

Actor Lee Min Ho recently appeared on Chinese network CCTV’s New Year Gala on January 30. He had commented on his New Year Gala appearance prior to the event

Lee Min Ho revealed his thoughts via his agency StarHaus Entertainment on January 31, “I had a lot of fun and it was an honor to be performing on that stage. There was greater significance for me because it shows how much Hallyu culture has spread. I would like to express my gratitude to director Feng Xiao Gang and the other officials at CCTV.”

Lee Min Ho had performed “Qing Fei De Yi,” the theme song of Taiwanese “Meteor Garden,” the predecessor to “Boys over Flowers,” along with its original singer Harlem Yu.

He is the first Korean actor to participate in CCTV’s annual New Year Gala. French actress and international film star Sophie Marceau also received an invitation to the event.

According to his agency, Lee Min Ho sang in mostly Korean during the broadcast, but performed in Chinese towards the end. The program was watched by over 700 million people during its live broadcast all over China, and his fans in Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and so on were able to catch his performance via live internet broadcasting.

StarHaus said, “When it was almost time for Lee Min Ho’s performances, the number of visitors to CCTV’s website jumped sharply and the server slowed down. His name also was all over Weibo (Chinese SNS service) and other portal sites.”

Check out his performance below!

Cr Soompi http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/01/lee-min-ho-talks-about-his-appearance-on-chinese-tv/#.Uu1JF_mSwjU

i love this couple as much as i do sorry if some people got offended because of my profile pic 

:((

Goo Hyesun, who plays Geum Jandi, has revealed that she would like a Junpyo-Jandi ending.
"I don't want an empty ending. I want a happy ending. For everyone to be happy, I don't want either Junpyo nor Jandi's heart to be broken. If Junpyo and Jandi break up, that would be a huge heartbreak for Junpyo. As for Jihoo, he's already given up once. But for Junpyo and Jandi, it'd be very hard for them if they broke up."

Goo Hyesun has said that her character Jandi's first love was not Jihoo, but Junpyo. Until now, with Jihoo was more of a puppy love out of admiration, while with Junpyo was sympathy, love and hatred, and annoyance with one another all mixed together.

That's why she hopes for a happy ending with Jandi and her first love, Junpyo.

weddingh.jpg

JUST MY WISHFUL THINKING=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

200903221720001116_1.jpg 
200903221724521111_1.jpg

I don't know but does LMH realized that GJP has the pure and innocent love not KT..look at GJP he does not even know how to kiss then nor how. to position his nose and look at him his lips so eager to kiss:DLook at GHS reaction after the kiss she is so funny she love teasing LMH then who doesn't know how to kiss during BOF=))20090322173107.904.0.jpg
20090322173307.125.0.jpg

=)) =)) =))

@kimsoyeon18 your avatar doesn't reflect everything what is in your heart. Your pure & honest intentions are most important. Please continue to post & express your love for our couple. :D

I'm so proud of LMH. He sang his heart out with singer Harlem Yu. I also know that this song is close to his heart because of BOF. I see GJPyo! Awwwww ... For sure with Jandi on his heart & mind. :X :X :X

LMH's innocence and love bursting through his eyes together with annoyance of jealousy , balky old colt ! His first love ,too ,in drama and in real life,as per his declaration !Fotografiehttp:
But it's OK ,I will abduct her ,and show who's the boss :Fotografie: Ku hye sun with lee min ho (MinSun couple)http:
Because the real end of drama and our life is this :credit to the owner :Fotografie: Jan Di and Goo Jun Pyo <3 <3 <3  #Renu Lee Minhohttp:How can not be so ,when they are so beautiful ,so vibrantly in love ,that even the screen tremble under their powerful ,tremendous passion ! 

@MinSun4Ever , you melt my heart with you beautiful gifts ! Thank you so much !@prettywiz ,thank you for your romantic but realistic choices ! Beauty and love ! Thank you ! @shanaya ,welcome back ! I hope for longer this time ! MINSUNNERS ,YOU ARE AWESOME ! I love ,love,love your spirit ,mind and deeds ! I'm thrilled of your/our joyful, playful mood ! In my opinion this is the right path to live ! THE HORSE YEAR IS HERE :credit

Sweet Serenity by Sallyanne.

Fotografie: "I have seen things so beautiful they have brought tears to my eyes. Yet none of them can match the gracefulness and beauty of a horse running free." <3 ~Author Unknown~  Courtesy of my dear friend My Great Escape <3<3<3http:

Hi MinSunners!

So blue & so true! My my my .... whenever our angel tweets we better be prepared to solve the puzzle. :D she tweeted forest before, lo & behold his scent Forest came out a few days after. Now blue, tada !... Sure Blue scent is out. @prettywiz you are our pretty wizard! :) MinSunners are so smart. @doogi3 this shade of blue is just right!