♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Happy Chinese New Year MinSunners :)!
Embedded image permalink

The vacant seat beside LMH (2nd picture)...I noticed that somebody has already seated because of the glass wine...seemingly the glass had already filled with wine and consumed of the one seating there.
Then in the first picture which we see a hand with a lacy cloth which looks like same GHS' dress before...she's like standing up, and took picture of the group because she's holding a camera. I'm sure she's a she, and hopefully GHS, and I believe that she was sitting down next to LMH which I'm referring to. Maybe she stood up and took picture of the group because she can't be with the group's picture.
I also see a cigarette box which is next to LMH. Just my observation MinSun Sisters and  BFF.

If Lee Min Ho is so in love for this "one and only" woman ,remaining faithful ,in this times when the liberty is so big ,and when he's surrounded by many beautiful women, ready to succumb to his charm and fall on his tray , I wonder how much more extraordinary is our Goo Hye Sun ?!!! Hi my sweet cricket-GIRL covering with your  pretty ,little body a huge sense of responsibility , seriousness, caring on the worries , difficulties , the love of the world and your beloved ones ! Dazzling enlightening  with intelligence,gentleness,generosity and a profound beauty of personality and physical of cause ! My white princess-swan together with her magic prince charming !

Hi everyone <3  -Annahttp:  

Fotografia Maria Paunescu.http:
      http:Fotografia Maria Paunescu.http:  
I choose swans because them are the most loving and faithful towards each other and to the ducklings and they pairing for life ! The grapes are the symbol of wealth and sweetness in life !HAPPY NEW HORSE LUNAR YEAR  MIN HO SSI +   HYE SUN-SSHI ! MAGNIFICENT  AWESOME  COUPLE ! The source of my/our dreams and happiness ! Hurry and make some babies because it said that in the year of horse will be conceived and born mostly boys ! Good and pleasant work and good luck !I LOVE YOU !

@milesamy, well-spotted sis. In the 2nd pic, if you look at the seating arrangement, the bodyguard ,the manager,the lady in the black dress and the other 2 staff are seated at the other end.  SH's CEO on the left of LMH and opposite him the 2 CEOs of Hwayi brothers. It has to be someone close to LMH who is seated to his right. You wouldn't put a stranger next to him this way. The person must be the one taking the pic. It must be the one with the lacy black sleeve as she is missing. Ask yourself why is the person with the lacy black sleeve not in any of the pics. hahaha In the 1st pic, someone tall must be taking the pic, hence we see the person with the lacy black sleeve taking pic too.  hahaha
Just having a bit of fun here. hahaha

shalun said: Choding Couple

It gives now the clear idea why LMH would always emphasized this line "the one who can chat with me well" in his interviews concerning his ideal girl. Because like him, GHS is a childlike spirited person too. 
I'm just amazed that both of them childlike spirited ones but they have sense of maturity too. 

S_sun said: @milesamy, well-spotted sis. In the 2nd pic, if you look at the seating arrangement, the bodyguard ,the manager,the lady in the black dress and the other 2 staff are seated at the other end.  SH's CEO on the left of LMH and opposite him the 2 CEOs of Hwayi brothers. It has to be someone close to LMH who is seated to his right. You wouldn't put a stranger next to him this way. The person must be the one taking the pic. It must be the one with the lacy black sleeve as she is missing. Ask yourself why is the person with the lacy black sleeve not in any of the pics. hahaha In the 1st pic, BG Lee must be taking the pic  as he is missing, hence we see the person with the lacy black sleeve taking pic too. Thank you, ajussi Lee.  hahaha

Good morning MinSunners !

I'm happy to see LMH so relaxed & happy with the bosses & his staff. His face don't have any trace of fatigue considering he's been working & traveling. Someone special might have helped. :D if you remember from my previous post that my Minoz friend was fishing info from me if GHS went on a short trip & I laugh. Something was not right. This time I'm not aware. Later on I found out that she might be right because she's in Seoul right now for her family reunion. So my take, she heard it from the grapevine! Hahaha.... With these photos it makes me wonder....my friend is not just any Minoz if you know what I mean. ;) Hahaha.... Oh I'm just giddy. You'll never know. Happy hearts!!!!!! Cheers!

Aaawwwww handsome & happy LMH arrived home. Must be excited to see his family. Mr. BG looks more tired. Lol!

I hope wifey took a good nap for it will be a sleepless night ahead! Gosh! I'm polluting everyones mind here. Hahaha :)) if HyeSun tweets with that look again like the morning after her birthday, I'm going to die! Hahahahaha!!!!!

Oh,yes ! Our prince is happy and contented b/c his performance with Harlem Yu gone very well and later he had a joyful diner with the dear ones ! I read that his number in the show had the highest rating . So now with the heavy burden lifted from his shoulders -it's not an easy task to appear if front of those million eyes and with a language hindrance - he can breath easily ! But he did very well and now has every motives to be happy ,happy,happy ! @myonenonly let me contradict you vehemently : the love is purifying not polluting ,after all from it get out the children !  Wish you well Minsunners ! Happy new lunar year ! 

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI Minsuners! <:-P
q3lk.jpg
cr to owner

is it just me or what? i think i noticed a band on Minho's left hand and another on that lacy hand taking their pic. it's on her pointer right? GHS wears her couple ring on her pointer. uh~oh, guess it's just me! :))
i wonder why LMH has a wide smile on his face while someone's taking the pic? really, could it be wifey? :D