♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

English version of LMH greetings at the Spring festival rehearsal.

credit StarLeeminho and CCTV
Can someone screencap at 02.06 the minsun 2 hands hold please? I think the cameraman noticed it unusual as well. hahaha And also put GHS' one there too. Thanks in advance.

@sukreen

mom, I remember when HS on win-win show, she said that she is like an omma to her boyfriend. She want give "eomma's love" to her boyfriend. hmm minsun are eomma to each other then lol

I remember it too...now we can connect why, and it's another n'sync truth about them.

MinSun evidences have been surfacing in a subtle way. Thanks GOD!

Keep our love and prayer for them.

Guest dettegaj

gong xi fa cai to all chinese minsunners,i noticed that every time there's a scandal news about LMH and his co star in the drama GHS updated and uploaded some pics of her in her twitter account!!!hmmm are you insinuating something our princess?!hehehe..MINSUN IS REAL EVERSINCE!!! ;) ;)

@sukreen

mom, I remember when HS on win-win show, she said that she is like an omma to her boyfriend. She want give "eomma's love" to her boyfriend. hmm minsun are eomma to each other then lol

That's correct! Our couple is into mothering? Lol! They take care of each other like "eomma". When the handsome LMH said " mommy I love you" it was meant for his Mom & wifey! Lol! :) Now I can't help but wonder if they call themselves "eomma" ! :D I can't wait for LMH to wear a skirt. Hahaha.. :))

If you look closely LMHs suit print is lotus flower. Am I right? I was thinking why lotus? Ahhhh... It is also GHS' favorite flower. :) Now @myoblu you can repost here what you said in our Sunnies' thread. :X

Hibiscus is South Korea's national flower.

Is LMH becoming like our beautiful GHS? Symbolism? Hmmm.....

Wow! I love these! :X

Thanks sis Surie for sharing. Now I want to make a poster of it & frame it. I have to ask permission from the artist? Hmmmm... When I get back home it will be my project. :X

I love them all but the first pic with GHS drinking coffee is awesome! Mwa myself loves coffee too. :X

This is my comment in GHS thread: *I suppose there is now news that for me ,the encounter with Goo Hye Sun took place through BOF .When image Lee Jung Gil as Yun Ji Hu's grandfather / Yun Suk Young image, give JANDI the riddle about the role in nature of LOTUS ,I was conquered by the beauty and depth of that challenge . So when I found this comment of HANNAHNITURA : 
quote  "@cheerkoo sue

GHS-sii =D>keep that pessimistic mind of you...don't loose HOPE coz we know that even though your are struggling to overcome the bias view of people, remeber the LOTUS: The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. Your are like that LOTUS, you are opening your heart and sharing your God given talent, but in order for you to grow and bear flower,(gain more wisdom) your must have the MUD:the obstacles of life and suffering. ...'You may not have all the love of majority of people, but you know that someone right there is always loving & supporting you. I am looking forward to meet you in person very very soon

HYESUNNERS, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE FOR WURI GHS!^:)^"                       ,  in November 2012 ,I've  written  it in my note buck ,because it touched me deeply and I want to keep it . I also choose as my avatar a lotus -Nymphaea lotus . Browsing through Google ,I discovered that this plant which I thought only grows white flowers , produce a multitude of colors ,which amazed and enchanted me . Fotografia Maria Paunescu.imagehttp:*   I also want to thanks you @Surie-Riri for this Irfan arifin  fanart ! Them have in my eyes a surreal beauty ! About yours , what can I say ,I'm under your magic spell ! Thank you for the extended,completely and beautiful documented report about the ring history . I hope it 'll continues till nowadays ! And I also would like to do the same job for all the other demeanours and habits of our sweet ,naughty MIN+SUN !

Ok now my Minoz friend said LMH's suit design is not lotus flower. Lol! She texted me all the way from Seoul. Dang this woman! She always sneaks up on me. Ok then, I said. Hahaha... She said it is bamboo leaves. Huh? I still think it looks like the lotus flower but side view? Could be birds of paradise. Who knows but it is a plant. :D

@myoblu thank you for posting about the lotus flower sis.

@Surie_riri thanks for updating Irfan Arifin fanart and i think Irfan Ariffin is a HE not SHE right? haha so another fanboy of princess HS apart from ZamZam who alr been part of our minsun's family.

@S_sun sorry to cut your post dear.

"Lee Min Ho has agreed after the show, will come again for another interview. His agency Starhaus has formed a strategic partnership with Hwa Yi for Lee Min Ho's future advancement in China"

Wow, with the annoncing SH will open a branch in China and the business dinner, with Hwayi brothers it seems that the business expanding had stated gosh it will be more busy for MH esp had to go to China often hoping his little princess will follow him too;))

Pics dinner with CEO Hwayi Brothers Media

Image preview

LMH with Wang Zhonglei of CEO Hwayi Brothers Media

Image preview

LMH with Wang Zhonglei of CEO Hwayi Brothers Media and CEO Starhaus Entertainment's

Image preview

opps.. haha look Ahjussi Lee suddenly sitting in the second pic lol..

Embedded image permalink
credit LeeMinHo_girl and as tagged.

@Surie_Riri , I presume that bomb is with bad smelly, tear gas ,after LMH's reaction ! Good thinking ! I love you show to us more and more your humorous side ! And I want to say that the photo with LMH putting his ring after a fan signing for eider ,with that sky-blue jacket ,was the most touching for me ! His love and care to put back on his finger the ring was so romantic and sweet gesture , and shows the seriousness about the issue ! Dearest @myonenonly,do you feel better after taking jacuzzi near your bed ? I hope so ,and I wish you quick,full recovery ! And the pleasure for the comment with LOTUS is all mine ! Did you notice the the Latin name is a romantic one "Nymphaea " - nympha, mermaid ? This flower had exerted always a great fascination upon human being, along the history ! Do you like this blue lotus or this pink one ?Fotografia Maria Paunescu.http:Fotografia Maria Paunescu.
 HAPPY  NEW LUNAR YEAR = THE MAGIC HORSE =TO ALL WHO CELEBRATING ! Fotografie: A.Vhttp:
Fotografie: BON APPETIT ♥♥http:

regie22 said: myonenonly said: Hello MinSunners! Thanks Reg for the boost! :)Everyone is asking for LMH's BG. Hahaha... The only thing I can think of is either he is with actor LBH or in a special assignment with wifey? ;) I heard from my minoz friend she went on a trip? I laugh because she's not a GHS fan & she know this? Something is not right. She's fishing info from me?....Or there's a buzz among them. Hahahaha ... Shehe the couple ring has been always there. Don't you wonder why he always keep that right hand hidden? Hahaha ... Thanks for your updates sis/bros! Take care.

To all my Minsuners who celebrate Lunar/Chinese New Year

I wish you good health and lasting prosperity to you and your family 새해 복 많이 받으세요! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Happy New Year! <:-P <:-P

http://holidaytimes.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/happy-chinese-new-year-201412.jpg

30.01.2014 Currently showing
Don't miss to Watch CCTV spring festival live >>http://tv.cntv.cn/live/cctv3 
LMH will perform with Harlem Yu.
I can't wait to hear Minho singing Jandi's song :x :D

Embedded image permalink
credit as tagged

Guest dianaharumi

i was watcing the live broadcasting of CCTV SPRING FESTIVAL GALA EVENING,just info,if you live in Indonesia like me,and subscription cable TV F***T MEDIA,you can see this show on channel 209 in CCTV4...enjoy.