♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

[News]Lee Min-ho’s Agency to Set Up Branch in China0

Lee Min-hoActor Lee Min-ho [starhaus Entertainment] 

Top Korean actor Lee Min-ho’s agency Starhaus Entertainment will set up shop in China as well, according to the talenthouse on Wednesday.

A press release by Starhaus stated that they will open Starhaus Entertainment China, which will pursue its businesses independent from the Korea office, yet in cooperation with top Chinese entertainment firm Huayi Brothers.

An official with Starhaus was quoted as saying, “Our relationship with Huayi Brothers started for Lee’s concert in China in 2009 and we had maintained a mutually amicable relationship since.”

Lee, who became popular throughout Asia after starring in “Boys Over Flowers” in 2009, is easily considered one of the most popular Korean actors in China.

He has over 10 million followers on his Weibo account and will be the first Korean to appear on CCTV’s annual New Year’s Gala show this year, the most-watched television program in China.

Just yesterday, it was reported that Lee has become the new face of Taobao, China’s biggest online market operated by Alibaba, and recently shot a commercial for the mobile version of it.

Reporter. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of Starhaus Entertainment

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

P…my thoughts…it's no longer mere coincidences.  It's their way of communicating their relationship since they can't verbalize it.  
In January 24, 2012 LMH tweeted this picture.
mhtweetjan2412.jpg

ActorLeeMinHo Lee Min Ho 
#HappyYearOfTheMinoz 뜻 깊은 명절 보내셨나요? 저는 가족들과 함께 새해를 시작했답니다~ 차가 많이 막힌다고 하는데 운전하시는 분들은 귀경길 운전 조심하시구요! 2012년! 새해에는... fb.me/1BMvZRso2
43 minutes ago 

Google Translation:

# HappyYearOfTheMinoz Did you have a meaningful holiday? I'm starting the New Year with my family - those who drive a car much stuck to that driving the gwigyeonggil beware! 2012! Take care always have a very happy new year everyone hope you'll be! Happy New Year!

In February 10, 2012, 4 days before Valentine's Day, GHS tweeted "Marry Me"
hstwitfeb1012.jpg

SAME SELCA LIGHTING AND WEARING BLACK SHIRTS.  

Although the tweets were sent on different dates, their pictures were taken the same day as they celebrated the Lunar Year together.
Mere coincidence P, you tell me….lol  
To answer your question, she probably raided his closet again and wore his white shirt or she wore it after….. (omg..my mind just went into the gutter)

29.01.2014 LMH at CCTV interview
one of the screencap tht i like :D

MH said : Mom, I love you :x

Embedded image permalink

Then i remember HS's interview in HK, May 2013
You can't tease like this if you're not really really close to each other  :D

HS said; "He is my ideal.... mother"

1782086_237710863077844_900799770_n.jpg
375686_237710989744498_962434512_n.jpg
1604745_237710999744497_982545080_n.jpg
credit as tagged

sheherizade3 said: P…my thoughts…it's no longer mere coincidences.  It's their way of communicating their relationship since they can't verbalize it.  
ActorLeeMinHo Lee Min Ho 
#HappyYearOfTheMinoz 뜻 깊은 명절 보내셨나요? 저는 가족들과 함께 새해를 시작했답니다~ 차가 많이 막힌다고 하는데 운전하시는 분들은 귀경길 운전 조심하시구요! 2012년! 새해에는... fb.me/1BMvZRso2
43 minutes ago 

Google Translation:

# HappyYearOfTheMinoz Did you have a meaningful holiday? I'm starting the New Year with my family - those who drive a car much stuck to that driving the gwigyeonggil beware! 2012! Take care always have a very happy new year everyone hope you'll be! Happy New Year!

SAME SELCA LIGHTING AND WEARING BLACK SHIRTS.  Although the tweets were sent on different dates, their pictures were taken the same day as they celebrated the Lunar Year together.
To answer your question, she probably raided his closet again and wore his white shirt or she wore it after….. (omg..my mind just went into the gutter)

@prettywiz @sukreen all what u said it's true.. even the years, we still here it's cuz they dropped us that!!

well now i'm thinking thay they expend this togeder.. a Flash reunion :P just cuz they need eachother.. to get energy ... "Good Energy" xD  =))

Our King Was like...
0dl0.jpg
o2l4.jpg
x8rt.jpg
tii2.jpg
xeqw.jpg
qnce.png
l2tu.jpg
77bl.jpg

hahhaa and when he saw her...

dfgz.jpg

prettywiz

said:

sheherizade3

said:

P…my thoughts…it's no longer mere coincidences.  It's their way of communicating their relationship since they can't verbalize it.  
ActorLeeMinHo Lee Min Ho 
43 minutes ago 

Google Translation:

SAME SELCA LIGHTING AND WEARING BLACK SHIRTS.  Although the tweets were sent on different dates, their pictures were taken the same day as they celebrated the Lunar Year together.

LMH CCTV interview.

credit StarLeeMinho At YT

Published on Jan 29, 2014

Translation:
Q: Ask if he is popular in China and Korea?
MH: I think popular in both.
Q: When you come to China, many people will be around you with enthusiastic. That kind of special love for you. What do you think they like you?
MH: Whenever I come to China, China fans are very warm. I remember like at the airport, many of them waited for me. I feel very touched but at times I think will they be safe? The impression for China fans are very warm.
Q: Why do you think they like you? Do you know?
MH: This is so hard to answer (laughing). Perhaps I'm an actor. I acted in many good projects and the audience like it. Therefore, they will like me eventually.
Q: China fans whenever they heard your name, will call you "long leg oppa", do you mind this title? Or you like this title?
MH: I love this title because when leg is long, wears windbreaker will be nice. If short, wearing a windbreaker won't look nice.
Q: Do you think you are handsome yourself?
MH: I feel maybe I'm a bit handsome. (smiles shyly so cute!)
Q: Is your handsome natural? 
MH: Yes, should be a gift from my parents. My parents are very tall and my mom is very pretty. My mom and I looks alike. 
Q: I know in Korea or China, there are some youngsters who will want to look the same as you so handsome, will do something on their face, how do you look at it?
MH: I feel our look is part of our life. Some people care about their look, also put on make-up. I feel should be like this. Whether is a man or a lady, to make themselves look good, will attract others attention and will succeed easily. I feel loving your own appearance is normal. 
Q: Do you wish you will be one of the inspirational idol in China?
MH: I feel people think I am an inspirational idol maybe is because of my profession. I am an actor and I acted in many different types of roles in dramas. For those whose life are bored and with no hope, my role in drama helps them to strive for goals. As for those who have some hardships will also give them some fighting spirit. Many young audience through drama let them have some direction. As for those who have dreams, through my dramas, gives them some strength to continue their dreams. 
Q: He is the first Korean actor to be invited for Spring festival gala.
MH: When I first got invited, I felt especially happy and honored but because Spring gala is an important stage, I feel a bit pressured. I heard before Spring Festival gala is a huge event. This time I am able to join, makes me understand better and feel more for this event.
Lee Min Ho will sing with Harlem Yu and will be the 23rd in the performing list.
Q: In China, like in festive eve, will you say something to your family? Like Chinese greetings?
MH: Happy New Year!
Q: Will you call home to tell your family you miss them?
MH: (speaks Chinese) Mummy, I love you! (wow super accurate pronunciation!!)
Lee Min Ho has agreed after the show, will come again for another interview.
His agency Starhaus has formed a strategic partnership with Hwa Yi for Lee Min Ho's future advancement in China.

Cr. CCTV via DC

I like his answer on how he feel his acting in dramas may affect the viewers. So similar to GHS' answer too. They think alike. hahaha!

Suri, that's funny. Our choding couple! lol Miss them playful like kids in the BOF bts!
Later we will have the pleasure of hearing LMH sing the ost for the Taiwanese Meteor Garden.The words are so for Jandi! Here's LMH 's earlier rendition with subs in 2009. He's so cute and shy there. Miss the old LMH sometimes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7CqLfCN6-k
credit Fincoon studio

Guest dianaharumi

Lee Min Ho  (GOOD DAY EPS 1) : in the past i was an optimistic type,but sometimes i have got to be more and more negative and finally i am REALISTIC now.Goo Hye Sun INSTYLE MAG       : i was in idealis but i would become a skeptic,if thind don"t work out.now i am become REALIST.
MINSUN COUPLE =REALISTIC COUPLE=REAL COUPLE

@sukreen mom, I remember when HS on win-win show, she said that she is like an omma to her boyfriend. She want give "eomma's love" to her boyfriend. hmm minsun are eomma to each other then lol