♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest vineela

hi sisters how are you all:-h :-h :-h

OMG atlast we did it

wtlh.jpg

happy 1000 page

its all your effort sisters i appreciate you all without you all it wouldnt be possible thanks to all sisters especially senior minsun sisters credits to you^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

i am soo happy for this day as it is a special day cause this is the day 5 years back bof started to air and it is the same day we reached our milestone 1000 page one of the unforgettable day:x :x :x :x

i am soo happy about minho finally denied about dating rumors <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

wahh cute teddies setting in manolin our princess is bold to display them love her she never forget to treat us:-* :-* :-*

all these news made my 2014 even bright  i wish it will continue and i also wish sucess,peace and joy to my dear minsun and minsunners[-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

6f6a.jpg
credits the owner
62o3.jpg
mvqw.jpg
and once again thanks for all your news and updates :-* :-* :-*
love u all see u soon:-h :-h :-h
oijh.jpg

wow 1000 pages congrats to everyone its all because of all our minsun sisters and flowing vitaminsun from our couplejust now this year started but that soon we r getting more more vitaminsun minho became so brave now, wow be like this till lasti want to take this opportunity to say one thingone of the min**** fan recently msg me and bashed our hyesun saying we r all delusional and crazy shippers and soon our thread will sinkafter minho's reply for that scandal, she can understand now who is delusional and who was crazy till now pls stop bashing others without knowing the truth what is inside haha iam so happy for minho cleared that i hope everyone understand minho and support him till last becauseminsun is real  

Congratulations to us all the 1000 pages in this wonderful Thread. Sis Shanaya; where are you to celebrate with us ? 
Hopefully within a few hours; Ku Hye Sun's page on the Facebook will exceed the 2M number of Likes, wooow within only 3 months the number of Likes increased by 1M, that means KHS popularity is increasing rapidly even though she did not appear in a new drama series in year 2013 .
I am soooo excited and pray to our mighty GOD for more and more of the good news on our beloved MinSun . 

Wow!!! too many to celebrate today!
Congratulations MinSunners!  We're in the 1000th pages!! Congrats!! & Happy BOF 5th years Anniversary!! 
 Thank you to all Minsunners who contribute to this thread and keep posting till the end. You know the day might come, for sure! 
 To all newbie Minsunners, welcome. You are in the REAL world of LMH & GHS. Keep posting and let yourself be recognize by other Minsunners. To all recent Minsunners, keep posting and thank you for your kind and warm hearted.Sharing a lot of news & stories about our beloved couple. To all older Minsunners, I miss u guys. I hope u guys still here, like me, even I just being a silent lurker in this thread but I never miss a single day to read all news about our couple. Forgive me, cause i didn't have so much time like the past years. 
and Congratulations Lee Minho for being bold and telling us the truth! 
 Thank you @renajaney for the great news from Minho! MH is one truly amazing guy in the world! Look when minho spoke about the scandal. I still remember when the breakup news out, MH post a selca wishing the fans Happy New Year in 2012.  20111222_1324546644_36043300_1.jpg

Actor Lee Minho revealed his good-looks through a new selca photo. 

The actor recently shared the above photo via his official me2day and wrote, "Did you all have a good holiday? I started the New Year off right by spending time with my family. I heard that there is a lot of traffic, so for those of you driving, please be careful. 2012! I hope that that in the new year, all of you will be blessed and happy!" 
Lee Minho managed to keep a smile on his face, despite news of his recent split with girlfriend P**. 
His fans who saw the photo left comments such as, "I hope you have a blessed new year too, Minho oppa", "Your charismatic gaze is so intense", "Breakups are hard, but be strong", and "I hope you get married in the new year". 
 Looks like he's taking the break up pretty well, don't you think. 
Source & Image: Lee Minho's me2day 
Read more http://www.allkpop.com/article/2012/01/lee-minho-is-all-smiles-despite-his-split-from-park-min-young#ixzz2pW5W1pV9

Well, u know when someone who just broke up, will not do this kind of thing. He should be sad or at least just keep quite. But he is Lee Minho, the guy who never published his love relationship. 
Allow me to cut @renajaney's post 

"I have never dated openly. I never publicized Love relationship. That's caught by media. After that, I've never gone out of my home. I Only know The 'break up ' through the news "
  and this is my favourite. 
"If you do not in love with somebody? Why have a break up with somebody?"

This is just a great great present for New Year 2014. A good year to start with. 
to kak @sukreena Congratulations! your teddy has been recognize by Hyesun, perhaps by Minho too. I am happy for u. 
 Woahh, what a long post.
 And last but not least, Congratulations to all MinSunners, because we are REAL!!!

Guest dz1030

happy 1000 pages to this lovely and lovable thread ^^

our thread is a combination of happiness, sadness, giddiness, and more! yet till now our ship still sailing. *sob*

it is the first time for me, to find the thread that still sailing smoothly within years, we received the bashes ofc, but glad that our thread is filled with lovely matured sisters, so that out thread is calming again and sailing~~

i can't say more.

MINSUN IS REAL, MINSUNNERS ROCK!!

Congratulations MinSunners for 1000 pages  <:-P  1551713_473324316112477_104185067_n.jpg
Thank god that LMH spoken about the rumor of His relationship with pmy .
:>                       About that  i want to say: i'm a new MinSunner ,i just watch BOF last summer ,so i fallen in love with MinSun recently. Therefor i want to thank all the MinSunners that Stood and endured since 2009 to now with all the problems and difficulties they went through and keep "the MinSun thread" stand till now ,thanks a lot sisters . =D>  ^:)^:)408602_137559493022296_179620973_n.jpg
God bless u and bless our couple too :x :x :x .... 1502528_473325159445726_748069439_n.jpg
1525111_473325162779059_408209643_n.jpg1558593_473325169445725_1186783216_n.jpg1013363_473325189445723_1838745428_n.jpg1535382_470518369726405_202551704_n.jpg
Keep the MinSun faith
8-> 8->

Wooowwww finally u did it minsunners, although our thread are slowly than another thread but we still sailing for 5 years, thank u for all minsunners who always keep their faith to lovely minsun., I can't post anything I just can give my support to this thread.. Well done sister..

MINSUNERS ARE ON CELEBRATION MODE! <:-P

1st...the truth is out and has set Lee Min Ho free. Minsun has made it through the storm. THANK GOD!

2nd...it's BOF 5th Year Anniversary. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

3rd...Joondi aka MinSun Couple (Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun) Official Thread has reached 1000 pages. CONGRATULATIONS!

4th...Minsuners are coming back. WELCOME ABOARD SISTERS!
wpsh.jpgPRAYERS FOR MINSUN! pray that perhaps, soon, a GOOD DAY will come. :-bd

Cr: to the owner

''oh woowwwww its now 1000 page awesome .good job minsunners its really fast sailing this thread .....by the way i saw another pic of GSW and PSH during SBS award in other thread they took a picture together. i dont know how to post,,if somebody know this pls post ....

Haiii,

Happy new year and happy 1000 pages my dearest minsun sisters. Wow...so many vitaminsun. They all really made my day. Thank you so much.

@Sukreen: congratulations mom for your teddy. They're bold statement from our princess hs that minsun is real. I'm very happy for you mom.

Let this ship sail smoothly until it reach its destination. Love you all my minsun sister.

JerlynD said: ''oh woowwwww its now 1000 page awesome .good job minsunners its really fast sailing this thread .....by the way i saw another pic of GSW and PSH during SBS award in other thread they took a picture together. i dont know how to post,,if somebody know this pls post ....

JerlynD said:''oh woowwwww its now 1000 page awesome .good job minsunners its really fast sailing this thread .....by the way i saw another pic of GSW and PSH during SBS award in other thread they took a picture together. i dont know how to post,,if somebody know this pls post ....