♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest edith42

Hi Minsuners......Long time no post......OMG im still overjoyed......SOWON and LMH yaaahhhhooooo.for the fans of LEE MIN HO who doesn't like GOO HYE SUN to be with him...aren't you curious ?????and why lee min ho is so close to LEE BO YOUNG at the awards night? MINSUNERS know the answer...

Ooooh my i fee like im in cloud 9 ( to the highest level) ahhhhhiiiii

Hi MinSunners !! Really thank all of you for all your wonderful revelations & comments. Of course photos of our couple too. Our theme this anniversary is " Let the world know that MinSun couple exist ".

As far as I remember LMH never confirmed the relationship. It was an effort to promote CH. In the end LMH has to promote it on his own. Reg your story brought us back to that gloomy days. It was like a world invasion here in our thread. Some people here in soompi would just post in our thread & say hateful words. Trying to dictate on how we should feel or react. Shippers world is really hard. I'm thankful that GHS & LMH never left us MinSunners. They continued to rebuild our lost feeling for MinSun. Remembering those times still brought me to tears. Sigh ...

Now let's celebrate! Blessed are those who wait. & tells the truth. We MinSunners spazz out because we have solid evidences not just delusions. :))

myonenonly said: Hi MinSunners !! Really thank all of you for all your wonderful revelations & comments. Of course photos of our couple too. Our theme this anniversary is " Let the world know that MinSun couple exist ". As far as I remember LMH never confirmed the relationship. It was an effort to promote CH. In the end LMH has to promote it on his own. Reg your story brought us back to that gloomy days. It was like a world invasion here in our thread. Some people here in soompi would just post in our thread & say hateful words. Trying to dictate on how we should feel or react. Shippers world is really hard. I'm thankful that GHS & LMH never left us MinSunners. They continued to rebuild our lost feeling for MinSun. Remembering those times still brought me to tears. Sigh ... Now let's celebrate! Blessed are those who wait. & tells the truth. We MinSunners spazz out because we have solid evidences not just delusions. :))

"patience is a virtue"

Hello Minsuners, thanks bros/sisters, be happy.  :-h

Gosh what a relief after 2 years and now finally the evil cursed is over, Blessed are those who wait. Amen.
[-O<

This is what we had already said last
2 years ago "How can MH answer something that NEVER happen NEVER started and HOW is he gonna to end it?"  But today with all his fans blessings and couraged MH did it, Bravo my prince.. whoa ..as it said  Minsuners,  this is the price for being patience even we already endure all the hurt, bashing  bad mouth and even worst from the mods giving us warning to SHUT this thread [-X  and to us what  we keep believing "Truth shall Prevail" one day.

Do you still remember this twitpic, princess tweeted 24 August 2011?

4k0gu.jpg?w=479
620os.jpg?w=479

복숭아 나무’편집실인데요. 어깨 꾸기면서 편집을 공부(?)하고있슴니다. 괜찮아요. 감자가 어깨를 마구 밟아줄겁니다. ㅎ yfrog.com/gy4k0guj yfrog.com/gz620osj Updated on 24 Aug 2011 03:17 (Korean Time)

Translation:

This is Peach Tree editing room. my shoulders are crinkled as i study how to edit. it’s ok. Potato is violently treading on my shoulders

Credit: webby

This is the pic the day we had a blow and shocked by the scandal announcement, pincess already give us the hint on her prince all the times ~ that Minsun is still alright ~.

Ah yes @Regie22 we are all too human, some got too upset and totally left, some kept the distance but still lurking, only left a few of the strong believer to continue sailing, but thank God everything is just fine now and i hope most our our sisters will soon come home. :)

I'd always remember this forever, how we shed our tears and from that day our Minsuners sisterhood r/ship getting stronger just our couple Minsun,  cos we believe MH is a good person and he can't do such a thing to hurt his only one little princess so we really burnt our candles every night searching for the TRUTH alas now we're Totally FREE and can spazz openly :D 

Thanks to our Prince Minho being so brave  ^:)
and right timing today 5th is ananniversary for BOF.
<:-P <:-P :x :x

:* http://yfrog.com/bbu1ug
:* http://yfrog.com/bbu1ug
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xL6jTD4lzzg/TpyG9V2732I/AAAAAAAABrk/L7Tl__31rYQ/s1600/229619gzhuxw98fj.gif
credit the owner and as tagged

To all old minsun sisters!! Please come back ..Silent readers too !! Or anyone who left this ship because of the so called scandal!! Check out the post by @renajaney sis in page 996!! Minsun ship still sails!! Cmon on board again!!

To all old minsun sisters!! Please come back ..Silent readers too !! Or anyone who left this ship because of the so called scandal!! Check out the post by @renajaney sis in page 996!! Minsun ship still sails!! Cmon on board again!!

Pali Pali Pali!!! Lol! :))

Guest JessicaC1430293386

Hi MinSun shippers! 

I've been a silent lurker and shipper for the past 2 years, but I've been silently shipping these two since BOF days and been loving them since.  This is the first couple I have ever shipped (and the only one)  and I've been reading all your posts here.  In fact, I've been back reading the thread from page 1 and I am still enjoying all the posts.

Why did I decide to come out today?  Because of the recent article of LMH clarifying the rumor from way before.  I was surprised to read it.  But, I have finally realized that maybe this is what he meant when he said he learned a lot from Kim Tan's character and that it inspired him about love.  So I guess he learned from Kim Tan, about being brave about his love. 

It's not yet the declaration of love we've all been waiting for, but this is one BIG step for LMH.  After all this time, why now?  The answer, at least for me, is that his Kim Tan character must have really given him so many inspirations about being brave and fighting for his love.  And for me, this is such a very good day.

Sorry for the long post.  I just want to congratulate everyone, thank everyone and encourage everyone for us to keep the MinSun spirit.  Thank you for creating this thread where we can all share the ups and downs of shipping a couple....and being so gracious to everyone and about everything.  I have not seen a more gracious, kind and respectful shipper like you guys here.  Thank you!  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  :x

Guest shanika

gayu312 said: To all old minsun sisters!! Please come back ..Silent readers too !! Or anyone who left this ship because of the so called scandal!! Check out the post by @renajaney sis in page 996!! Minsun ship still sails!! Cmon on board again!!