♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest manya27

vebby21vebb

said:  Btw guys... its January 5th... January 5th 2009.. is the first time BOF aired... So then... HAPPY 5 YEARS BOFversary.... Our couple ship still sailing for 5 years already... with so many PROOVE, EVIDENCE and FATE from them.. I love you all sisters and our couple too..

Thanks so much @renajaney! Indeed we have been waiting for the clarification from MinHo for 2 years. Finally loud and clear! There is no misunderstanding about what he said in such clear details! Even the pic! Why was the man's head cut off the first time the fake scandal news came out? Goes to show anything could be manipulated in the media!

Trust MH, he is a LOYAL man!

Those bears are so adorable! Thanks @renajaney for the clearer pics. @Sukreen , you must be so happy to see them sitting like royalty proudly there!

A great start to the new year! May this ship continue to sail smoothly...Minsun rocks!

Also the way MH carried Sowon, it is like carrying his niece or his own child. Looks like he has played with her a lot! Hahaha

What a fantastic way to start the New Year.  Sukreen, that is an awesome, awesome surprise for you and the rest of the Minsun family. It's indeed a bold move on GHS's part to display the dolls where anyone can see it and she did not even remove the sticky note confirming to us what we know all along. MINSUN is real! 
On that note LMH finally shed light on the scandal (thanks Renajaney for this awesome piece of news). It never happened…..he never dated her. He finally confirmed all the things that he tried to tell us through his actions from the time he had his fanmeet in China where he featured Jandi in his concert, dancing to Billie Jean with a clear message that "Billie Jean Is Not My Lover, She's Just a Girl Who Claims That I Am The One, his "My One and Only" ad for Toyota featuring the song dedicated to Jandi in BOF, "My Everything," his Innisfree cf where he uttered the same words from BOF while flying in a helicopter with Jandi "can you see my heart" and most obvious of all, eradicating the very source of that scandal by never mentioning her name nor including her in the City Hunter promotion. Way to go MH!!!   

Minsuners, have you been watching , Pieces of Memories, one of GHS beautiful masterpiece?

Listen carefully to the male voice at 3.17, 5.36, 6.59, 7.13. I am sure it is MinHo's voice!

credit YGent.

S_sun, that's LMH's voice I hear.  It's easy to distinguish his voice after following him since BOF days.  Not only his voice but his laughter as well.  Watch and listen.  GHS tweeted this vid when she went on vacation and it's obvious that hubby accompanied her.

Guest stouffville

Ive been holding to post my commenr since the other day about the guy voice in the movie.i thought its just me or being delusional.since @s_sun mentioned it i got courage to comment too.its so lmh...its so him.

God blesses evryone!

Minsuners, let's spazz! We have so much to comment about! Minsun has given us more energy!
I wonder why HS only released the short movie now as it was done in 2012. Now I understand especially listening to MH's voice!
Here's to many more sweet memories for Minsun! :)

sheherizade3 said: S_sun, that's LMH's voice I hear.  It's easy to distinguish his voice after following him since BOF days.  Not only his voice but his laughter as well.  Watch and listen.  GHS tweeted this vid when she went on vacation and it's obvious that hubby accompanied her.

Guest cari007

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;" Lee Min Ho watching kids dancing in SBS Drama

vivaaaa MINSUN <3 :x

Sorry, @sheherizade3. I think that was bts of Absolute Boyfriend. I saw a clip of the bts when they were shooting the rescue scene and GHS was messing around with the dolphin kick wearing the same swimsuit. So not sure MH was in Taiwan then as he was busy with CH filming.
. If anyone has the clip please post and we can compare.
Now the one with the kiss with Sowon, that's definitely MH's voice and laughter! :)

Really? I know that GHS tweeted this and she titled it "GHS Dolphin".  HS finished shooting and MH was off that week.  MH's laughter is unmistakable.  Here's the post of Suk in MI.
http://minint.freeforums.org/all-about-minsun-official-thread-of-minsun-international-t3-590.html

sukreen said: Hello Minsuners :-h

Yipee.. Minsun is Real <:-P

Remember i told you b4 i send a birthday gift to our princess on her birthday last November 2013. and only just realised it yesterday seeing a naver blog posted by @cheerkoo that she already received it and OMG i'm speechless :-O  she really display at Manolin \:D/

Just great and I still can't believe this Gosh what a priceless new year 2014 greetings to start with haha Why not when seeing my teddy bear doll a gift for MH and HS been displayed at Manolin cafe :x

What a vitaminsun so pretty the prince and princess teddy bears sitting on the white shelves in Manolin even the yellow sticker bearing "Prince Minho" & "Princess Hyesun" names is still tagged on it. 8-} :x

The only difference from my pic taken (1st pic) compare to blogger's pics at Manolin (2nd & 3rd pics) is the position of the teddy bear Hyesun interchanged place,  anyway it's ok since the teddy was send in 2 separate individual boxes :D just wonder if there is any meaning ;)

Thanks @gayu312 for zooming and scanned the teddy pics from the naver blog for confirmation.
Here another view from the white shelves in Manolin

For better view please visit this link >> http://blog.naver.com/mussoyj?Redirect=Log&logNo=30182253585

sheherizade3 said: Sorry, @sheherizade3. I think that was bts of Absolute Boyfriend. I saw a clip of the bts when they were shooting the rescue scene and GHS was messing around with the dolphin kick wearing the same swimsuit. So not sure MH was in Taiwan then as he was busy with CH filming.
. If anyone has the clip please post and we can compare.
Now the one with the kiss with Sowon, that's definitely MH's voice and laughter! :)

Really? I know that GHS tweeted this and she titled it "GHS Dolphin".  HS finished shooting and MH was off that week.  MH's laughter is unmistakable.  Here's the post of Suk in MI.
http://minint.freeforums.org/all-about-minsun-official-thread-of-minsun-international-t3-590.html

Good day Minsuners :)

vitaminsuns are pouring :x .it actually keeps me awake til 3am and now at 7am im here again @-) =))

Indeed we are having a happy new year and there's a lot to celebrate <:-P . The truth is out our prince had spoken =D> Thank you Minho for your clarifications :) what a timing we are getting all these news and pics...in time for bof's 5th year,a great anniversary gift for every minsuners.

Congratulations to all minsuners who stayed thru thick and thin.Im just a newbie here im happy in a way i got spared from those painful days. Honestly,Just reading those articles also makes me feel hurt and confused in the beginning how much more the impact on the senior minsuners. Thank you senior minsuners for being the anchor and the strength of this minsun ship. Truly, blessed are those who wait for a good day will come ;)

Happy 5th anniversary BOF and happy anniversary minsuners <:-P