♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

VITAMINSUN! :x
it's only the 4th day of 2014...yet it pours like rain. :D
@sukreen onnie...OMG! pposong's a darling! at Christmas Eve, she was with Hyesun unnie. New Year's Eve, she was with Minho oppa! LUCKY GIRL! she was spending holiday season with our Prince Minho and Princess Hyesun. <:-P
p14l.jpg

thanks @renajaney for this pic!

PRAYERS FOR MINSUN! pray that perhaps the GOOD DAY will come soon:)

Lee Min Ho never published his love relationship.

fr : http://m.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?no=2014010221483192830
fr: Galaxy0401

159834_zps18173a6c.jpg%7Eoriginal
f02dfbdeb48f8c5465d5ca4b38292df5e1fe7fc8

thank meow1313 translation

"I have never dated openly. I never publicized Love relationship.  That's caught by media.  After that,  I've  never gone out of my home.  I Only know The 'break up ' through the news "

Thank julie translation

Lee Min Ho never published his love relationship.

Someone made me fall in love with someone else's message,And was forced to spread! Let me with more reason to love the idea and insisted! Reporters cautious asked him:You already announced fall in love? Lee Min Ho said that there is no! I have never said I fall in love with someone to everybody~~Let reporters interview this tense.

I never said I'm fall in love with someone! They are deliberately caught in photo!~Afraid to go out since being framed photo shoot. (Need to go out except for personal reasons)It has been reported girlfriend broke up with me and then I Have known it.

Can not make me feel peaceful I do not like being irresponsible remarks! If I have a girlfriend, I do not want people to know in private.

They issued a statement the company: Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young does have went to eat dinner twice with several colleagues . The second dinner was photographed! After this incident does not meet with her privately. Be love? Just only met twice to have dinner? Company executives asking." If you do not in love with somebody? Why have a break up with somebody?"

All of these reports are " Galaxy0401”401  personal Korean translation.

3cf55fb41229228438012f29.png

class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 30px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(123, 4, 4); line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; position: relative; word-wrap: break-word;"

gayu312 said: Because he knew Gal So won during these times itself!!

• Like 1

VITAMINSUN! :x

thank meow1313 translation

"I have never dated openly. I never publicized Love relationship.  That's caught by media.  After that,  I've  never gone out of my home.  I Only know The 'break up ' through the news "

and so Prince Minho has spoken! <:-P
on86.jpg
cr: to the owner

OMG, there's more!

Thank julie translation

Someone made me fall in love with someone else's message,And was forced to spread! Let me with more reason to love the idea and insisted! Reporters cautious asked him:You already announced fall in love? Lee Min Ho said that there is no! I have never said I fall in love with someone to everybody~~Let reporters interview this tense.

I never said I'm fall in love with someone! They are deliberately caught in photo!~Afraid to go out since being framed photo shoot. (Need to go out for personal reasons) It has been reported girlfriend broke up with me and then I Have known it.
thank you @renajaney for your post...i noticed there's really, really more. keep 'em coming pls!

PRAYERS for MINSUN! pray that perhaps, the GOOD DAY will come soon. :-bd

HELLO MINSUNNERS!
Now i can definitely say that LMH was the man's voice that we heard on that video of GHS & SO WON when they were doing PCAP..as LMH was on break that time he might had went to visit GHS & SO WON..
I guess because some people don't really follow GHS'S news they don't know how close SO WON with GHS..what more knowing how close LMH with GHS.. 
Sorry if im off topic: Oh by the way i just finished watching the video of KBS AWARDS NIGHT and i noticed that it is i think a fad nowadays with this younger generation when they go up the stage the man offers his hand and they walked hand in hand although some of the girls won't give their hand and just opt to hold onto by the man's elbow =)) =)) so LMH's offering his hand to his partner and going up the stage holding hands is not exceptional :D =)) even LEE BUM SOO(he is married) and YOONA(the girlfriend of LSG) were holding hands at the KBS AWARDS NIGHT when they went up to received THE BEST COUPLE AWARD and other couples there did the same:x

Thanks for this great vitaminsun MinSunners!

I always have a feeling that LMH is sometimes present when GHS & Sowon plays or fools around with each other. The way that GHS looks at the camera when she's amused with Sowon & her lil brother. Now we know! Hahaha or Sowon won't be too comfortable with LMH. Look how LMH carries Sowon.... Looks like he's been doing this many times. :))

wow.. thanks minsuners our ship sailing fast today, cheers everyone  :-h :)

thanks @renajaney for the BEST clarification ever that we're all patiently waiting for the past 2 years

Daebak !!! Finally our Prince Minho is brave and strong  :-bd

ArticleImage

@renajaney also thanks for my teddy close-up pics too haha solve my doubt it's really mine :D
and  judging from the date is 17th November 2013 haha so it reach in time for Princess Hyesun's  b'day  :-bd

Take a look sis the below pic is from blogger's at Naver dated 30th December 2013

Note many items been moved or replaced but the "Pince Minho and Princess Hyesun" teddy still stays there with same name sticker still tagged too ... wow great hahaha i'm in cloud9 again lol 8-}  well what to do Minsun is REAL :x  No way Hyesun placed there with name tagged if they are not in REAL relationship ;))

credit as tagged

Guest vebby21vebb

Wohoooooooo... what a heaven!!!!!

Finally...he said that he never has a PUBLICITY DATING!!!

and knew abt break up thro a news???

Well.. even he wont to leave his home after the scandal.. it was bcz he never agreed that scandal was true... kkkk

Is it a REALATIONSHIP or REELATIONSHIP??? Lol

Sowon and him.. we never saw them closed.. but since the beginning we knew that they must know each other well..

Thanks @Gayu312 for the vid.. we knew whos voice is that..

And @janey thankyou for collages pict of koo,sowon and minho...

Btw guys... its January 5th...

January 5th 2009.. is the first time BOF aired...

So then... HAPPY 5 YEARS BOFversary....

Our couple ship still sailing for 5 years already... with so many PROOVE, EVIDENCE and FATE from them..

I love you all sisters and our couple too..

Guest dz1030

hellooooo good morning/evening minsun sisters! ^^

fyuh, i don't care what other shipper say, i will still love and believe in minsun's faith! :)

i'm sorry, bec my bad english, i can't spread my thought here sist :( i only can retweet aaaaaall of your lovely thoughts and pictures sist/bros. i favorited all of them! :D

loyal, he already said that even before his recent drama. what more, loyal=already, he already had his beautiful princess, our hyesun in mind fooor, until now 5 years! woaaah

and, the pictures of mino and the little sowon, love it!

errr what a lovely couple <3

hihihi thankyou sist! always thankyou lyall :*

Guest dz1030

emm sorry sist, cmiiw

i don't know the interviews which said that lee min ho is loyal man, thats before or after? heheheh but still, he said he is a LOYAL man himself kekeke giddy :D