♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@sukreen ,congratulation ,our dear queen-mother of Joondi aka MINSUN thread ! you provided to us the most touching and interesting VITAMINSUN  ever : one which contains the precious proof that our princess knows about you and about Minsuners other than Korean ,that she loves you and us ,Please allow me to put a molecule of my love in your sensible gift .She'll never knows about me but I know my love is there and I'll be contented ! THANK YOU ! GHS takes care of her fans in a subtle way ,but just like her hubby who thinks all the time at his fans . THANK YOU !!!

I quote below a comment written by a man re her short movie "Pieces of Memories"

Quote:My wife recently passed away - your film was acomfort to me...Thank you...Unquote .
Wooow reading this comment made me more and more proud of our brilliant Star, to be able with her work to comfort at least one person in stress, this is really considered a great achievement and high success, this is the work that should be rewarded. Unfortunately the audience are only interested in love stories and how deep the kisses are leaving the worthy cases aside this is really sad . 

• Like 1

Hello minsunners !! OMG !! there's so much wonderful news,first and foremost ,the thread new name "joondi-aka-minsun-couple-lee-min-ho-goo-hye-sun-official-thread" that's really awsome ,thanks to everyone that help to change the thread name and to all minsunners for their amazing posts .... I love u all :x
Keep the MinSun faith sis ;) ;;) ;;)
1533902_472676486177260_746930605_n.jpg1501734_472676489510593_1394776414_n.jpg1528552_472676519510590_1162159928_n.jpg1009805_472676516177257_1100127156_n.jpg

Lee Min Ho Plans to Lose Weight and Get Buff for Movie Role

Lee Min Ho Plans to Lose Weight and Get Buff for Movie Role

Super star Lee Min Ho has no time for rest as he has recently announced, “I think I am going to crazily work out my body. I think I will lose even more weight.”

This was one of Lee Min Ho’s resolutions for 2014. After a wildly successful run with “The Heirs,” Lee Min Ho has confirmed his next project to be the film, “Gangnam Blues,” which is an action noir film.

Although Lee Min Ho has done action scenes before, especially for the drama, “City Hunter,” he has never done noir. “Gangnam Blues” will be directed by Yoo Ha, who is known to produce very realistic action scenes.

Lee Min Ho said, “For this movie, I will make my body into one that has never been seen before.”

The actor also commented, “Whether or not my acting is good, I will continue to try. I will fight hard with myself in my twenties and act. I will continue to act even after my thirties. However, instead of giving in to my greed and finding strong and provocative roles to give a big change, I think it’s better to chose a reasonable role.”

As we look forward to Lee Min Ho’s transformed body, the actor leaves us with final words about love: “Now I want to fall in love at first sight. If someone like that appears, I think I can be just like Kim Tan. I realized, ‘That is true love.’”

LMH has already guaranteed his fans, he doesn't need to work hard anymore. I bet that if he does a movie in which he is only required to sleep and kiss his female co-star, he will still win all the awards loool .
I am just kidding, good luck to him in his new project .

Ok Family now it's our turn to make this good. First of all, we need to know when is the Premmier for "Daugther" and try to search if in there will be a stream link, or whetever, and if our LMH would be in Korea for that time... :P so please we must to get this info.

It's time to see this again
2uu5.jpg

Guest dianaharumi

shadia71 said: LMH has already guaranteed his fans, he doesn't need to work hard anymore. I bet that if he does a movie in which he is only required to sleep and kiss his female co-star, he will still win all the awards loool .
I am just kidding, good luck to him in his new project .

Finally here is a pic of Gal Sowon and LMH!!  @shanaya : Our imagination might be true!! After that they might have gone tp wifey's place :P 
mvjh.jpg

She might be friend of PSH too!! But she is more close with GHS! and LMH and gal sowon doesnt look like they meet for the 1st time at all!! Seems they know each other before itself!!
ymc8.jpg