♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

wooooooow! it's really cool thread hahaha. our couple is so in loveeeeee   :x :x :x :x :x
i want to give my opinion abt koo's interview. when a host show a picture of PSY and say about 'boyfriend' she's directly said "no" but when it came to lee min ho, she just smile and didn't said anything. ofc if she doesn't has a 'something special' with minho, she should say with "no" too hihihihii. minsun is real. i believe that they are always there. completing each other and support each other through anything that they have. my pray goes to you, lee min ho and koo hye sun.. "perhaps a good day will come and blessed are those who waits" :) :) :)
KEEP THE MINSUN'S FAITH!  :x :)>- :)

aaaaaaaaa~ i really hope that our couple can go with their public relationship.. like the others korean's actor and actrees. it will be more happy if the world know that lee min ho is goo hye sun's and goo hye sun is lee min ho's huhuuu.. 

Guest gentlesoul1

Thanks @Meow for posting the video, to Chloe for the translation and to all Minsuners for your insightful and funny comments. I enjoyed reading all of them. This is such a fun interview. I can't help myself from smiling and laughing with Hye Sun's smart answers.. I love the way the MC was looking at Hye Sun while waiting for her reply to Min Ho's photo lol It seems she knows something but is anxiously waiting for Hye Sun's confirmation.. lol So, she loves dogs as we all know and more so the one that Ghamja represents.. kekeke This thread is getting scorchingly hot with our imaginations getting wilder each day ! lol

gentlesoul1 said: Thanks @Meow for posting the video, to Chloe for the translation and to all Minsuners for your insightful and funny comments. I enjoyed reading all of them. This is such a fun interview. I can't help myself from smiling and laughing with Hye Sun's smart answers.. I love the way the MC was looking at Hye Sun while waiting for her reply to Min Ho's photo lol It seems she knows something but is anxiously waiting for Hye Sun's confirmation.. lol So, she loves dogs as we all know and more so the one that Ghamja represents.. kekeke This thread is getting scorchingly hot with our imaginations getting wilder each day ! lol

Guest ayesuper1

I THINK MINSUNERS ARE GETTING CRAZY MORE hahahahahaha

Seems there are many visitors:)

Enjoyed ? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Yes, koo just said 'MH is my bf' undirectly.. hahahaha

And my friend who is not minsuner, but she is a minoz said 'wow minsun thread is so popular'

Hahahahahahahahahaha

True.

Full of love~~~~~♥

Guest S_sun

Yes Aye ...full of love..♥♥♥ and happiness...and wild crazy imaginations...all thanks to our hot couple.....hahaha

Wah minoz are lurking here too.Welcome! :)

Guest vebby21vebb

ayesuper1 said: I THINK MINSUNERS ARE GETTING CRAZY MORE hahahahahaha

Seems there are many visitors:)
Enjoyed ? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yes, koo just said 'MH is my bf' undirectly.. hahahaha

And my friend who is not minsuner, but she is a minoz said 'wow minsun thread is so popular'

Hahahahahahahahahaha
True.
Full of love~~~~~♥

Guest vebby21vebb

myonenonly said:

Hello MinSun sis/bro!

Yup! Hye Sun projects that restful & happy smile. Hubby probably spending more time with her. kekeke....

All LMH's interviews always has GHS/KHS on it. I have not heard anyone as transparent as him. kekeke... He could not find any better woman good for him but Hye Sun. Here's a list/compilation of her ideal woman;

1. Beautiful

2. Petite

3. very fair skin, translucent, white

4. confident in what she does; director, actress, writer, illustrator, she draws, paints, she sings, compose etc...too many to mention

5. independent (she earns but gives it all away to charity..lol!)

6. shy & compassionate

7. dress up with confidence even in Tshirt & jeans, she's comfortable with her body(doesn't have to flaunt it in order to be sexy, but OMG! when she does, she's really sexy!)

8. respectful to her elders (an ideal daughter in law)

9. homebody like him

10. her mannerisms (LMH likes it all that he imitates her..lol!)

LMH won't settle anything less. Wifey is the real thing & total packge!

:D :x :-* =D>

Guest vebby21vebb

and here me also re-posted Minho's BNT Interview on early 2013 ...

[News]揭秘李敏镐理想型 具惠善vs宋慧乔
Revealed preference Lee Minho ideal Koo Hye Sun vs Song Hye Kyo

2ldffs5a8qhug1wjtcpcl5e1q9fxavt2.jpg

bnt news News Hallyu star Lee Min Ho will like what kind of woman do?

Lee Min Ho has recently revealed their ideal in an interview, he said: "I prefer the skin beautiful and pure types, such as Song Hye Kyo or Hye Sun, like they have pale skin and Petite type.”

Transparent and elastic skin, always in the condition of skin beauty first. Especially eye wrinkles and lips splayed wrinkles clean the skin, contributes to children's faces, appearance.

Want to be Lee Min Ho's ideal type, first began to focus care wrinkles, creating children's faces, skin up the skin's beauty.

理想型1.打造具惠善般的水润大眼睛
Ideal type 1. Creating Koo Hye Sun like moist eyes

1yub8r4ka8lz6htqfjnmoon9a2tc4p3t.jpg

Bright eye skin will determine the overall colour impression. Brought conceal dark circles will only effect of children's faces, you normally use eye cream care carefully.

理想型2.打造宋慧乔般的水润饱满双唇
Ideal type 2. Create Song Hye Kyo as moist and plump lips

i4xgdzcomd76xuhjcpbl4919a8njctml.jpg
source: http://www.bntnews.cn/app/news.php?nid=9202

Song Hye Gyo has been his Ideal Girl since long time ago and past he added Koo Hye Sun's name (again) ..
1st time he told that Koo Hye Sun was his Ideal Girl was in 2010 ..

hello HOMERUN SHIPPERS! :-h
just wanna reiterate Hyesun's first words when asked about the following male celebs. JJH: father. LMH: ummmmmm. lee min ho is... (brother? boyfriend?) mother. JW: ummm.  brother. Big Bang: ah bigbang. relatives. Psy: (boyfriend?) no.
if this is a multiple choice type of test...the question probably would be. which of these is the oddest but the most obvious answer by Goo Hyesun? answer: LMH :-bd
why? she responded without second thoughts except for LMH. that even with closed eyes she can answer the test with confidence. with LMH...she was carefully processing but at the same time suggesting that indeed something special is going on between them. yup, love is in the air! it's been there since BOF and perhaps, soon a good day will come...a homerun for MinSuners! :x
dwf7tk.jpgj0gnqh.jpg
LEE MIN HO and GOO HYE SUN...two smart, lovely, and adorable couple! TWOGETHER, bracing the odds to reach their HOME RUN! God bless MinSun couple! ^:)^

pics cre: loveghs@wordpress.com

Guest mrita

Highlights from Minho’s Q & A at the Global Tour in Yokohama 
it's already posted but some are missing i will highlight it
He likes girl who wear miniskirt in the summer and dresses in pink
hyesun weared continously pink color miniskirt in samsung cf and also in seo gu suk mv 
ha ha now i know wy 
He likes Petite, Soft and Cute girl
we know it's hyesun his ideal is same till now 

He likes girl saying words, ‘I want you’ and ‘I will definitely make you mine’ to him 
hyesun should have said all this 
He sometimes cry while watching movie but he never cry when watching with someone
ha ha with hyesun we know they watch movies only in late night 
wow iam so much in love with our couple making me crazy 
i hope everyone are now like me crazy 
600574_358469550941691_1170513634_n.jpg

:x :)>- <:-P

Guest flo27

Hello everyone! happy days are here!...thanks to our hardworking minsuners for giving us a dose of our vitaminsun and yesterday I think we were overdose! HS's answer just nailed it! now it's obvious.

I really enjoy reading all your comments and analysis minsuners. Everyone here are smart and profound just like our OTP! I'm happy to be part of this ship though I can't contribute that much but there wouldn't be a day that I won't be visiting this lovely thread.

And yeah one more thing!...As we are all aware that our couple has tons of similar items. I'm also giddy about their similar fashion and style. I'm amaze because they are always the same As just recently because it's summer, I think they are fond of wearing soft fabric button-till neck clothes/polo (wonder if it's the in thing but I can't seem to see  many celebrities with that style) just like what MH wore when he was in a sushi restaurant and of course we always see HS in that style. Now, I'm feeling it! we're almost there we'll be hitting homerun soon. So please keep your post coming!

Guest ayesuper1

I think hyesun will say 'freedom' , 'free' , 'freely' often than before.

from now on. Hahaha

But hyesun focused on freedom from lastest.

So this time her saying abt minho was too special...:)

Ha.. i have to study for exams but cant focus on my study because of minsun.

Damnnnnnnnnnnn

But i am happy. Lol ♥

Guest S_sun

Aye, you are smart girl but you still have to study for exam, ok? Good luck and all minsuners will be cheering for you.:)