♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest S_sun

Thanks@ meow13.That little clip is so adorable. The interviewer is pretty sly and smart. Is she a minsuner too? LoL

Hyesun always said she loves like a mother. I guess LMH also loves like a mother too! What a cute pair! :x

Guest gentlesoul1

Oh wow, GHS looks so cute and cheery! Thanks Meow for posting this preview. This is one interview that we would be waiting with bated breath.. Why Omma? My hunch is, because he nags her like her mom to take care of herself, not to venture alone whenever and where ever she wants, eat and sleep properly etc etc.. hehehe He is very protective of her as we all know by  now. If they are not that close I don't think she would call him omma  if she knows she can't get away with it. kekeke
By the way, have you all notice the luggage of  Hye Sun in Hong Kong? Doesn't it look the same as the orange luggage carried by Min Ho's bodyguard at LA airport? When I saw that orange luggage I wondered if it belongs to him or to someone with him.. Orange is a strange color for a man to carry around.
How can I ever get off from this smooth sailing ship that is always filled with excitement. You are all great and truly appreciate everyone who continues to steer this lovely thread into the right direction and I believe we are almost at our final destination. Minsun fighting!

meow13 said: @sukreen it's the other way round, lol. when the host said that Jiro is handsome, Hyesun was hesitated and repeated "handsome?" . then the host said 'he's handsome?!" Hyesun quickly denied that and agreed that Jiro is handsome. That's very funny. lol

I wanna know why Minho is omma too. HyeSun said JJH was like her appa because he seems to be one who would listen to his daughter. and for Jiro, she quickly answered that Jiro is like her younger brother. But for Minho , she hesitated a bit before answering omma... why? :D

The interview will be aired on Monday night. stay tuned ;)

Guest phanlinh_111

Do you notice that when MC said "Lee Min Ho shi", HS repeated after her but she just said " Lee min ho (ah ?- I'm not sure, keke)". I love the way she looked the picture of MH, very sweet, tender, affectionate...:x
Happy weekend MSner! ^^

Guest vineela

hello  to all minsuners/sunnies how r u i think we all are enjoying vitaminsuns alot i myself over dozed with them and carving for more thanks for all those who are working hard on vitaminsuns@sukreen dhi thanks a lot for the vitaminsun and for@ayesuper thanks a lot@gayu and @mrita thanks for the updatees srry for not mentioning every one ALL U MY MINSUNERS ARE REALLY AWESOME I LOVE U ALL
:x thank GOD i found joondi iam really excited for hyesun interview sorry for my LONGEEEEST post C U SOON LOVE U ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ :x :x :x

sukreen said: [Preview] 娛樂新聞報道 - Ku Hye Sun Exclusive Interview in Hong Kong

credit meowmm13

Thanks @meow13 for the preview vid and oh yes, we goona love this full interview :)
1st been ask abt her PCAP partner JJH :)
@ 0.19 Hyesun been ask abt Minho :x look at how she react, naughty of her  :D
then when been ask about Jiro... at first she just agreed with what MC said he is handsome but suddenly change hahaha says no no no ... and we know why ;) hubby/bf is sure very sensitive and mad haha jealous too ;)) :x

Guest aryastark

OMG.... the way she said Min ho's name after the interviewer mentioned his name.. she was like " Min..Ho.."... there's just SOMETHING with the way she said his name.. haha... I used to do that when I see a picture of a guy I adore and just say his name slowly while I look at his pic.. lol.

MORE VITAMINSUN!!!

hello HOMERUN SHIPPERS! :-h
how weird! why did GHS call LMH omma? so, LMH acts like a mom to her? hahaha what a vitaminsun! :x
there are a lot of words to describe an omma. does it mean LMH is all of these? OMG! \:D/ :-bd <:-P
loving caring protective generous understanding big heart fun wonderful unselfish forgiving nurturing patient thoughtful funny kind nice sweet hardworking great cook considerate intelligent creative affectionate dependable helpful inspiring special positive charming loyal honest gentle humorous trustworthy honorable sympathetic wise role model
GHS is so bold to describe LMH as omma. things are getting prettier everyday! i think we're getting close. brace yourselves HOMERUN SHIPPERS! :D

wow! I m jumping! "omma"? in this world to all living beings mom is the one who cares for their kids and family for each and every little thing! the main thing to be noted is "she dint mention him as his little dongseng"! hurrah can't wait till Monday!

Guest mrita

wow omma have anyone noted the mc reaction when she asked about minho to hyesun she was curious more than us what hyesun will say  i think she is minsunner so only she raised such a question :-? for hyesun minho is like momand so for minho hyesun is like my little princess :x :)>- <:-P \:D/
i can see love is in the air
minsun is soooooo realhave a happy day homerun shippers945516_570805869638096_1349507172_n.jpg

Guest ayesuper1

In this moment, i am thinking of more funny thing.

If koo said 'LMH is homerun' ...., not mom.......

Sorry.

Today i am jumping too much

Hahahahahahahhaahahahaahaha..

Guest S_sun

OMG when do we ever say someone of the opposite sex is like a mom to us? That suggests a certain close and loving relationship, right?

That is so cool and brave of HS! Hehehe

also when the mc showed other co stars pic she was not excited ..but min ho' s pic was shown ..she said "I min ho " with an excited tone..thought for a while and told "ommma"! tat mc should have asked y? for it! like how she asked for JJH! though v know the reason y min ho is omma for her! :-P:-P

Guest ayesuper1

Aye you understand HS so well. Mom= home=homerun

LOL

Huh. You are so smart! Lol

So.. hyesun hesitated a little moment? She may make up story in her head. Lol

Really cant wait for monday!!!!!!!!♥

Hello MinSunners! Thank you sisters/bros for making this thread worthwhile. We just don't spazz out for nothing. Our couple keeps dishing out a lot of goodies & vitamins!!! Our hearts are so swelled up we hardly can keep ourselves grounded. I'm floating all the time with giddiness. The latest one now is Minho being like her Mom. Hahaha! Now I know LMH's twit or message in FB is for her. Always letting her know his whereabouts or posting coded messages, especially when he's away. Aren't Mothers like that? Letting her love ones know so they won't worry?

Uuuhhmm.... Hahaha! The almighty Go Jon Pyo is mommy dearest! Also, during the BOF promotion in Taiwan, LMH asserted himself by pouring a glass of water for Hye Sun & taking charge of the gifts that they received from promoters & fans. Aren't moms like that too? Because LMH is a very caring & endearing person he acts like anybody's mom. Now I understand what Hye Sun meant. OH dear hearts!!! do we see a happy bride & groom in the near future? :)) :x

OOOOOH! @regie22,  you have described thoroughly ,"the mom " and LMH ,being a huge  "little RABIT" possessed all that  qualities , more than that, he exudes them ! Of cause we know they are very close to each other ,and of cause they're in love madly with each other ! THANK YOU for saying so well what I wish to say!  @meow13, thank you so much for this present from heaven ,you given to us ! It's priceless ,just like YOU and all you do ! You're one of a greatest treasure of Joondi +GHS threads ! You made us crazy with happiness !