ayesuper1 said: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

What a beautiful night
HEY MINSUNERS!
Just laugh too much :)

The fact is 'Minsun is real'

noemia, this is not funny at all, what is your problem?? we even don't bugging you?? then you came to this thread and saying that minsuners are crazy?? please respect our thread, and be careful with what you said about us..

i read your post, n i just can say that u ar so pathetic...

noemia said: I'm here to get new information about the min-ho. Was only because. I can not imagine how you explain it differently, I do not have enough imagination. )))Ps. Sorry to intervene, but  by very  funny. But not anymore . Scout's honor.)))

Guest aryastark

Hey Minsun sisters, just let the troll pass by. Let's not feed the troll. Just ignore her :))))... What's important is we just stay happy with our favorite couple. 
The more we give attention to her, the more we would just make that troll happy. Anyway, sorry, not being a grammar nazi but, I didn't understand what she is trying to say anyway, so lets just let her pass :))))..

Guest minsun69

i don't understand what she said too, at first i thought noemi speak in literature, it turns out she didn't -.-, don't ask her question, she will have hard time to answer, if not she will just write something weird again -.-

Guest mrita

hello minsunners pls don't reply to those who are not part of this thread she is from other thread i can see from her past post in soompi let jealous people see and laugh as much as they can 
we don't need to explain about our minsun or ask anything minsun is real don't spam or flag post its soompi rules if any person receives more negative comments they will be removed by soompi
still no news about both of them hope they are enjoying their weekend 
ha ha minho hands on ghs625579_312037142257013_2045944600_n.jpg

noemia said:

I'm here to get new information about the min-ho. Was only because. I can not imagine how you explain it differently, I do not have enough imagination. )))Ps. Sorry to intervene, but  by very  funny. But not anymore . Scout's honor.)))

If you really wanna get new info about LMH, why not link to the proper channel like StarHaus or LMH's manager or LMH's thread or Leeminhoworld fb etc... for there are so many LMH's link for you to get his info but definately not here, the couple shippper paradise thread... isn't this weird?

You're right sis. She can't ask anymore at LMH thread coz she's always out of the topic and got warned by minoz fans LOL =)) =)) =)). That is why she tresspass our lovely thread

but sad to say @noemia you're just making yourself so pittyful in this thread. So, can you please get out of here coz minsuners doesn't want to be rude to others as much as possible. :-@

Since some visitors are claiming to be having fun here,  I want to re-post this video. I hope you guys do not mind me doing that . And to the visitors, I promise you are going to have a lot of fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNUYq8eFcM4

Guest tnalvminsun

@ Sukreen, you're very welcome dear and also @Uc_mine, thanks for your post earlier  >:D<
also to @Ayesuper1, thanks for all your post too, and it is indeed a beautiful saturday night, specially for our MinSun ;)

may i say, that one or maybe more haters, surely CAN NOT bring our thread down, we don't even care for your post, coz it's nothing compare to what we believe inside :)>-

and @noemia, i don't think you are real minoz, coz the real and true Minoz won't say negatively about others and "bashing" this thread

and of course LMH won't appreciate/tolerate what you said in this thread, i believe LMH want's Minoz to respect and stay positive to others, and give him support in a right way

for Dear MinSun Shippers/Sisters keep faith to our HS and MH
and always be happy coz we know they REAL indeed :)
God Bless

Guest tnalvminsun

sorry, if i repost this wonderful video at youtube, credit to minsun go

hope all MinSuners enjoy and like this :x, and this link can be open, coz this is my first time, hehe

noemia said: I enjoy viewing this topic. I'm having fun. It amazes me how you have created out of nothing a castle of sand and do not give him  collapse for years, even without the help of tiny real facts, just your imagination. I am amazed by this persistent bigotry.Do you think that Min Ho chooses clothes that he wears in public places? All his clothing is a product of many advertising contracts.   Only home he wears clothes of their choice, when no one is looking. You did not know?PS. I will not bother you svomi messages. I'll be reading and laughing softly.  :-h

Guest Ana1430292405

guys, don't mind about that troll...she's spreading viruses everywhere claiming she's a fan
but i don't think she is...without her knowing it, she's making fun out of herself already...
=))

what an eye sore, isn't it?
L-)

@noemia, just read your post dear. actually if you are using the proper part of the central nervous system, and truly analyzes what this thread is about, you will understand that this thread is meant in support of GHS and LMH as a couple , that is why it is called a Joondi thread. The members use every bit of our imagination because we are being fed by both of them, and you have to be blind not to see the many similarities they have in their clothes and shoes and accessories especially the couple ring . 

As their followers , we spazz and squeal with joy and make endearment terms for both of them on their behalf, that is part of our love for them. We never force what we think and believe on anyone....so i find it hilarious and funny that some people who are not even their supporters dare post here with so much sarcasm. I think such attitude is quite rude and not a good representation of your favorite star.

Lastly, we never said that our observation is a confirmation of anything between them, but with our point of view, such assumptions are not hard to make. We are all aware however that the only true confirmation can only come from both GHS and LMH themselves. Until such times comes, we are all free to dream on and make assumptions base on what we see and hear.....and until such time we believe in them and have faith in both of them.

Have a good day Minsun sisters! FIGHTING!

@janpyo » meet u here.. And I just realize ur name "janpyo" LOL

And at someone-maybe-in-lost.. U can laugh like crazy if u want but plz respect this "joondi/minsun" ...

So tired this week bcz of many "lost ppl dunno their home" LOL

MinSun is ReaL and I still believe until now ^^

*wave to all MinSun Shippers ^^

HELLO MINSUNERS! :P
looks like everybody's on a festive mood today! i think it's becoz we know where MinSun are right now. \:D/
@ayesuper1...thanks for dropping by...your happiness is contagious! see how everyone got infected! even the silent lurkers can't help not joining with us. 
all MinSuners are alert defending the fort while MinSun are gallivanting somewhere! BRAVO! :-bd
@chyne22...what a smart comeback! i can't hold my laughter! :))
@buzzytan...hello, miss you! 

WE ARE HAPPY! <:-P

Guest vebby21vebb

I just read this thread !!

Ignore her... Emmm.. She just wanna make a mess here!!!

You just shut your mouth and go away from this thread.. If you wanna make a mess here, Sorry YOU FAILED DUDE!!!

Go through your way..

Anyway thank you for visiting Joondi Thread Everyday!!!

Enjoy our post and you can think are you a real fans of him!!!

Poor MH, he has a fans like you who doesnt have any polite to others... Ckckck...

Hi Minsun sisters:) ...this is a proof how popular our thread is.A lot of minsuners keep visiting JT,and even people from the other fence is trying to get in but unfortunately we have a very disrespectful visitor now...bashing and making fun of this minsun home...and if she's saying she's a minoz-@noemia,your a disgrace to the millions of true minoz. Laugh all you want and the morrreee we will love and support minsun..for every minsuners believe they are real and you cant change that. Minsuners,be happy always and let's all continue to pray for Minsun.Have a blessed Sunday:)