♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

GHS Updated on Facebook 11.04.2013
(Just a thot wonder who update for her today since she's not back from Brussels)

373047_236820393036427_701977342_q.jpgKu Hye Sun (구혜선)
2 hours ago
울다 웃다 (with laughter or with tears) M/V (6 photos)Ku Hye Sun wrote a song for 서인국 (Seo In guk), and appears on his music video as well~!
Check out the M/V : http://youtu.be/y2alzxPKQAc

11700_536562536395543_1138242426_n.jpg
548302_536562619728868_470281727_n.jpg

373047_236820393036427_701977342_q.jpgKu Hye Sun (구혜선) shared a link via YG-Family.
2 hours ago
http://www.ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?IDX=2352&Page=1&n2PageSize=9&LANGDIV=K

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait" 

Guest lmhsaddicted

Wow, she updated her Facebook.. She wants to connect with her fans :) People who are meeting her in Hong Kong, pls tell her to come back on Twitter and that we all miss her !! Really pretty and feminine outfits in that MV.. If not exact, I will go shop for similar clothes ;)

Guest lmhsaddicted

@sukreen, Did GHS write the song I smiled and then I cried too? I thought she only wrote 'Were we Happy'.. Can somebody translate the song Were we Happy? I tried with Bing but it wasn't a good translation I felt.

Hello Minsuners, be happy  :-h

~ VitaMinSun ~

Lol See!! The Cardigan !! ... One Cardigan for two?? or its a Couple ?? ;) :x

Look the recent pic of Hyesun was with her lucky fans yesterday at BIFFF, Brussels and Minho at Japan FM Winter Symphony. pic credit @renajaney

149040_513260692053672_181299732_n.jpg

Here remember another similar cardigan spotted :D

BHkMcvYCQAIMJMT.jpg
credit the MHHS family

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

Guest vebby21vebb

Hello !!
I kept playing for Seo In Guk's new MV.. she wass too pretty !!!
Miss her smile.

and also i got shocked when i saw her picture at Brussels..
When she went ?? haha ..
No one knows.. but maybe anyone must be curious...

WHERE IS LEE MIN HO NOW ??
hahaa.. Lol

:D

Video message to the First Anniversary of Innisfree China

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

The 1st anniversary cake
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
credit innisfree and as tagged

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

my poor internet :-( :-( the MV was awesome :-) we are seeing hye sun acting after a long time..after watching the MV i felt that if In guk's role is given to min ho he ll too fit very perfectly as our couple is always cute..but we dint see them like tat bcos in BOF jun pyo  and jan di are school students :-) i wish this inguk - hyesun type of pairing for hyesun with min ho :-)

Hello Minsuners, be happy & have a blessed Friday :-h

Sharing GHS-PD nim's lucky fans at BIFFF, Brussels

AdamsSeungy Seungy Adams 4h Meeting the great Ku Hye Sun ! @BIFFF_net @koohs #YGFAMILYNEWS #ku hye sun #YGFAMILYNOTICE #brussels #bifff pic.twitter.com/PADmLbb7yC
BHkJ0o8CUAAOLMo.jpg:large

Here another http://instagram.com/p/X78XuIgPX8/#  cre seika910

14d72c30a21811e2afd022000aaa0950_7.jpg

Opps...NOTE the cardigan Hyesun is wearing same as Minho wore during his Jpn FM 2012 ;) @regie22 correct, totally agreed indeed way too big for her size.... SHARING IS CARING, CARING IS LOVING :x

And what about the pic below.... Hyesun so cute like a living doll 8-> But do you think her cardigan is toooo big for her too ummm..... just wonder mb i'm wrong :-B

BHkbptRCEAA6hDm.jpg

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

@regie22 @sukreen..i guess that is a couple sweater they have the male/female version..really their fashion sense is similar because it is how it is in korea if you are a couple..look what they're wearing..GHS from her latest mv and LMH from his interview in indonesia  :x
C11CC778AD6DSeoInGuk-C6C3B2E4C6B8B2E4wit
425832_459399957461251_171073381_n_zpsc3

MINSUNNERS i guess all of us had watched the MV of GHS and SIG..don't they have a very strong chemistry..but i was laughing at this..GHS i think was very careful when it comes to skinship ..look at her arm under SIG'S arm..HMMMM we know she has a hubby lol so she is just protecting herself from you know accidental touch..And i heard it is the grand opening of innisfree in hk on 4/12 then why is he going on the 18th..did anyone followed his whereabouts..me i just tracked him from this innisfree event and i figure out they might just be coming back home from brussell LOL
893480_536562659728864_285247455_o_zps87

Hello Minsuners :-h
58912_439898482771021_471474336_n.jpg

@prettywiz, totalling agree with you dear. I've been following Innisfree Grand opening too. It seems like Minho had planned his schedule throughly and coincide with Hyesun just great. Well... Brussels is a very good escape :)  and Europe is the safest place for them too ..... :x  and Minho had been telling us he work hard even on his Sunday and now of a sudden very quiet .... well what do you think..... :))

and if you look at Minho's May schedule, his 1st World Tour started on 25th May, and that time Hyesun will be in HK from 24th to 27th May lol... both will be busy again at the same time and yet there's ample of time in between to be tog too  :-bd

BFyKhebCIAA96By.jpg
credit as tagged

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.