♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

HAPPY HEART'S DAY MINSUNERS!!!
Been staring at this Hye Sun's latest photo since last night...love her long hair,love her super white flawless skin,love her simplicity...a natural beauty indeed!..and i love that "chubby" look:)...it only means...someone is really taking good care and making her happy:)
The hubby must be very proud of the beautiful wifey;)

a>201302132035774812_511b7b0c82148_zps3333

Hello Minsuners :-h

@regie22 @gayu312..correct i wonder whatsup with them :D anyway welcome and thanks for visiting and it's >110 viewers here tonight on 14-2-2013  :-bd

~ Don't Worry Be Happy ~

16326_580369995324318_1733460736_n.jpg
credit Joy Capuyan

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait"

Hello my fellow LMH & KHS couple followers!....fierce defenders of the MinSun ship that has sailed for a loooooooooooooong time & until now the ship is still smoothly sailing which will go on forever!!!!!! :)) What's up? We have a new link. :) It doesn't matter if it's Joondi or MinSun we know who we are & that's what matters. ;)

Let's keep the fire burning for our couple is REAL! Yay!..my tweety bird says so.. lol!

:x :D =)) :-* ;)

hey to all MINSUNNERS\SUNNIES!!!

ah eh new kid on the block here..and good to be here -finally...been an avid reader of this particular forum and a certified obsessed minsunner SINCE DAY ONE...

belated happy hearts day and Im full of thanks to all of you out here who make this possible-for all the undying posts,contributions,circulations,

investigations,evidences,proofs,back ups and everything...M a minsun believer!

I cant call out names right here now because there are too many of you who are CREDIBLE on and its tough for me to name even one...so sorry for this..but just for this overactive imagination of me ragarding the photos of goo hye sun attending the vip premiere of the last stand-oh my G! but she is so dammed exquisite and beautiful not to mention her hair extension though but M lovin it...just a big BUT Im so skeptical about her surprisingly gain weight-I mean seriously forgive me for saying this and I pray that M not violating any rules\regulations of this forum but this is the very reason why I came out-I just cant help it when I saw HER photos but I‘l be the happiest ever if I will compare her to KIM KARDASHIAN as of moment now-just look at her hands-PARANG NAMAMANAS-oh GOD please help me..anyone..M I the only one out here whose having these creepy and crazy imaginations...but again is She on somthing?...shooting up?....Please repz me on...M reachin out to all of you out here on...

thank U all so much and PEACE OUT!!!

Hello Minsuners,  :-h

Just a mild reminder for all of us, for the love of Minsun and Joondi Thread please take extra care of what you post, and please DO NOT SPREAD RUMOURS.

@Dioza, welcome to JT but please follows Soompi RULE,  it's against Soompi Rule to bring other actors/actress name for discussion if it's not on their specific thread.

Thanks everyone and take care.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait"

@lmhsaddicted could could could you-how to undo posts using mobile site... Iv seen your b4 post and lucky for you u‘v got it deleted...my apology for the post too...thanks

@sukreen please accept my humble apology...my bad-big time...these wont happen ever again...but could could you tell how too how to undo post using mobile site...thanks

Guest zhao-zhaonia

@dioza..i thought it couldnt be deleted if we use mobile..coz im also only using mobile.

Just be careful next time if u post something at JT..more wise just post at MIT..we have a freedom to post anything.

@lmhsaddicted could could could you-how to undo posts using mobile site... Iv seen your b4 post and lucky for you u‘v got it deleted...my apology for the post too...thanks

@sukreen please accept my humble apology...my bad-big time...these wont happen ever again...but could could you tell how too how to undo post using mobile site...thanks

You can edit your post by clicking the icon on the upper right corner of your posted msg that looks like asterisk.

Welcome to JT Kapatid! I agree with @sukreen, Minsuners are very careful to give opinion without any proof or evidence. Next time don't just post because you are just speculating only coz this will start others to spread rumors. This is only.a reminder from your minsun sisters and don't take this as a negative reaction. Hindi kasi tama na sa mismong fans pa niya manggagaling ang tsismis. Sana mag post ka.pa rin dito dahil lahat ay welcome bastat totoong MinSun fans. Paki edit na lang. Salamat! You can PM me if you can't edit your message.

Hello MinSunners :)!
Just want to share wherein we can attest for ourselves that LMH is gradually/ unconciously imitating the mannerism of his wifey GHS.
camry21_zpse996aa9f.jpg

date2.jpg

date3.jpg

credit as tagged
I am happy to see him with this gesture...it means that he truly treasures his One and Only GHS.

Guest yushida

Hye.. This is my first time to post here.. But I visit this site everyday.. Well actually every hour.. People may think im crazy..but who care.. Everytime I see pic of min ho and hye sun with similar reaction.. I will smile and feel so happy.. They really into something. Thank you for keep posting something good like this which make my day so bright..

Hello Joondiers & MinSuners!

Yay! Hye Sun & Min Ho both in second place for the overall ranking for Korean actress/actors category. The site collects the points every 2 weeks & they add the votes. Let's unite again & make it happen for wifey & hubby for the no.1 spot. OK? Vote MinSuners vote!!!!

Have a fun weekend!

:x :D