♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I was too busy this mOnth that I could not have the chance to prepare letter for GHS.. Seeing the beautiful cards n letters u guys prepared will surely warm her heart. I posted a postcard to GHS years ago after I returned from seoul as when I was in Seoul I visited cafe manolin. I didn't get to see her at the cafe but I met the sister. I had a good relaxing time in cafe manolin and so decided to send a card to her when I returned my homeland:-).. Of CSe asking her to visit my country-Singapore

Guest lmhsaddicted

Ever since I have seen BOF 2 months ago, I have these questions on my mind 1) Did GHS keep the star and moon necklace as souvenir of BOF and also their love? 2) Did Minho get a chance to give HyeSun those Geum Jan di cookies he made in the After Story (My Everything) ?

Hello Minsuners :-h

Have a wonderful weekend everyone :x

19304_503684709683546_2074245141_n.jpg
credit faye

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait" 

class="title"130118 Lee Min Ho @ China FAshion Awards

credit meowmm13

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj
credit leeminho_girls

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

Guest leesha84

ALERTTTT...ALERTTTT..

the difference only 3000

keep votinggg guyss...fightinggg

https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_app/251252148310755/138177086332299

This information is interesting ... in my twitter account some friendships are one korea and GHS knows, he met his mother and asked for her.
the mom commented:

@Blackjjang12

I talked with HyeSun's mom today. She said these days HyeSun reads a lot of books and studies English hard because now she has limited time.

I believe that to be true, is the first information that is known about it

This information is interesting ... in my twitter account some friendships are one korea and GHS knows, he met his mother and asked for her.

the mom commented:@Blackjjang12I talked with HyeSun's mom today. She said these days HyeSun reads a lot of books and studies English hard because now she has limited time. I believe that to be true, is the first information that is known about it  

@caramelo : thank you so much for the information! our angel will never sit idle..she keeps on working :-) also since she is learning english so hard i am sure she will read our letters :-) but I can't understand "limited time". why limited time?

Guest lmhsaddicted

That's great news @caramelo.. Just a few days ago I had posted wishing that they learn English and go to Hollywood.. Hope my dream comes true.. No matter what they do, I just want them to end up together and live happily everafter :)

hi sunniees :)
lee min ho mentioned jandi and f4 in those videos 
@cheerko can u please translate the video
iam very eager to know what lmh said 
don forget to vote for GHS
have a happy day
:)>- :D ^:)^

Guest labmoko22

how are you minsunnies?i hope everyone is in good vibes since chingu @caramelo has some good news to us!...i also check my twitter and there it goes i saw the post of blackjjang12..i am very happy that unnie hye sun is safe and sound!..but i wonder of the limited time!??what's that mean?as i recall she said earlier to her interview that at the age of 30 she will get married!...omo!are we hearing wedding bells here?is that what she means?just my wild imagination!kekeke~~~have a good day ahead sisters!Minsun is Real

Hello Minsuners :-h

"Don't worry be happy" :x

480684_567160293311955_347318931_n.jpg
credit the owner.

Vote Vote Vote

here at DC vote ended 29th January (tmr last day)
--> http://poll.dcnews.in/dcnews/poll/poll_list.php?key_poll=579

and all the poll link below too :D

https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_app/251252148310755/138177086332299

http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.