♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I really feel bad for HS.. I don't know what happened why MH's heart suddenly changed but one thing is for sure they were really inlove with eachother..apparently its all over now..maybe that's why HS is soo busy now that she's doing one drama after another cause she doesn't want to think of unhappy thoughts. Nobody can't deny that they really went out c'mon we all saw the proofs couple rings etc. in fact MH was very vocal that HS is his ideal type and all. Im now watching all the fanmade all you guys worked hard for..and there's no doubt in my heart that it was love. I will definitely miss them!! Let's all support them with their individual works and pray that we'll see them again in another collaboration remember good things comes to those who wait :) Let's respect MH's decision he can date any girl he likes but he can't deny that he was once MADLY INLOVE with HS. Long live MinSun. :D

such a nightmare for me, but at the other hand it was so relieved in my heart, finally! so poor my eonni hyesun, she was a girl at the beginning career of that guy :tears: hope everyone here okay, we must okay guys, for HS's sake^^ GOD already prepared the BEST one for our supergirl ;)

Note: This thread is created for only MinSun lovers, not other actors, so it'd smart enough if you're NOT keep talking here if you're NOT MinSun lovers. Thank you ;)

Guest j-j-forever

To my MinSun sisters,

We have come this far, although moving on is part of it...I will always be grateful of meeting you all and I don't regret becoming part of this SHIP since I really believed in them and had strong faith for them... I gained friends and family here and it was part of my routine to grasp some strength and happiness, whenever I'm stressed and sad...Min Sun shippers are all inspiration for me, not only MinSun themselves, However, I'm more of GHS fan...Sadly, MinSun ends and to tell you honestly, I really can't work right now, like my heart stops from beating and I'm totally shocked since I'm looking forward for PT movie premiere and that LMH will surprise us again...My heart is totally broken, and "MY HEART IS A MESS" like the line in GHS as Yang Guk Hwa in Pure 19... I want to use that line now! I'm terrible and depressed! 

I'm pouring my heart out and literally wants to die like pink princess

i have been a silent reader for more than two years but since this sad news are out I can't help but write a comment about it. I feel like my heart was crushed into little pieces.This is very shocking news but like everybody says it is his choice and we can not do anything about it . I wish happiness for him and of course for Hye Sun; I hope she finds someone soon.

Guest junpyo.jandi

Soo sad. But no one can say the reality... I hope its just something like in YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL (Uee and Jang Geun Suk)... kekekekeke....

But although its hard to accept, still I will give my congrats to them.

I'm just like you all Minsun sisters, just felt so shocked with the news. It's just few weeks back when Minho made his confess that he was breaking off with the student???? then suddenly with this news is like a BOMB to my heart, it really hurt so much.

WHY MINHO??? At least you should stand up and say something.. tell the truth. We Minsunners will accept the TRUTH but if you were to use your agency than I dont think we all could respect you at all. Which means like all this years you're using Hyesun and us to believed that you're so sincerely in love with her just to get what your goal dream?? Oh I can't believe this kind of attitude you have, a very very selfish and cruel. And I really hate his Management Agency, during BOF when the rumour of Minho & Hyesun relationship starts they said its not true and now WHY admit this r/ship exist? What because now Minho is famous and rich now??? But just remember this you won't be famous if GOD forbid, the rise and fall of an Artist/Actor is in hands of the FANS to judge how good or bad you as a person, so don't think when you rise you won't fall!!!!

Now tell me where is MINOZ now? Why are you so quiet? Don't tell me MINOZ agree with this? I do remember very clearly MINOZ was so harshed and hated Hyesun so so much even to post Hyesun photos or any news about her in LMH's thread, so what happened now???? I guess the good magnificient MINOZ that fight for Minho don't care for him anymore, whats left the weak MINOZ where Minho just smile weaken the heart and follows him blindly. If this happened then I'm sorry to say MINOZ are not strong as what it should be.

To me as a human being, I accept what Minho's decision it's his choice and right to choose, but don't choose the wrong one. If I'm his mum i'm sure scared worried seeing this things happennig to my only son.

Wonder is this the surpirse that Hyesun's was going to give us....???. Oh God please give all the blessing and strength to Hyesun. I just don't know how she felt now. what do you think if we were to be in her position cos I know most of us are woman, either Minsunners, Minoz or Sunnies?? I'll salute her for the courage she has.

So to my dongseang Minsunners, this ain't goodbye right we still get intouch right, oh I hate goodbye. The memories we shared here is very precious, infact it's the first experience in my life. I'm happy that we're find each other her as family even though we do not really know, may be we're also fated to meet here, wonder if one day we really meet. Thank you everyone I'll cherish all our memories to tell to my grand children in time to come.

But there a saying "if we love someone let go and if it comes back than she/he is yours for good." so till then take care and May God Bless Us all.

I'm just like you all Minsun sisters, just felt so shocked with the news. It's just few weeks back when Minho made his confess that he was breaking off with the student???? then suddenly with this news is like a BOMB to my heart, it really hurt so much.

WHY MINHO??? At least you should stand up  and say something.. tell the truth. We Minsunners will accept the TRUTH but if you were to use your agency than I dont think we all could respect you at all. Which means like all this years you're using Hyesun and us to believed that you're so sincerely in love with her just to get what your goal dream?? Oh I can't believe this kind of attitude you have, a very very selfish and cruel.  And I really hate his Management Agency, during BOF when the rumour of Minho & Hyesun relationship starts they said its not true and now WHY admit this r/ship exist? What because now Minho is famous and rich now???  But just remember this you won't be famous if GOD forbid, the rise and fall of an Artist/Actor is in hands of the FANS to judge how good or bad you as a person, so don't think when you rise you won't fall!!!!

Now tell me where is MINOZ now? Why are you so quiet? Don't tell me MINOZ agree with this? I do remember very clearly MINOZ was so harshed and hated Hyesun so so much even to post Hyesun photos or any news about her in LMH's thread, so what happened now???? I guess the good magnificient MINOZ that fight for Minho don't care for him anymore, whats left the weak MINOZ where Minho just smile weaken the heart and follows him blindly. If this happened then I'm sorry to say MINOZ are not strong as what it should be.

To me as a human being, I accept what Minho's decision it's his choice and right to choose, but don't choose the wrong one. If I'm his mum i'm sure scared worried seeing this things happennig to my only son.

Wonder is this the surpirse that Hyesun's was going to give us....???. Oh God please give all the blessing and strength to Hyesun. I just don't know how she felt now. what do you think if we were to be in her position cos I know most of us are woman, either Minsunners, Minoz or Sunnies?? I'll salute her for the courage she has.

So to my dongseang Minsunners, this ain't goodbye right we still get intouch right, oh I hate goodbye. The memories we shared here is very precious, infact it's the first experience in my life. I'm happy that we're find each other her as family even though we do not really know, may be we're also fated to meet here, wonder if one day we really meet. Thank you everyone I'll cherish all our memories to tell to my grand children in time to come.

But there a saying "if we love someone let go and if it comes back than she/he is yours for good." so till then take care and  May God Bless Us all.

@sukreen ~~ absolutely not a goodbye for all of us here sisters coz we still have hye sun... Let us meet there in GHS thread.. God Bless Us ALL...

Guest chicchic

Hopefully it's not a publicity purpose why the company confirmed the relationship. My heart goes to Miss Goo Hye Sun. I will definitely support her all the way. I'm just wondering how come LMH never confirms his feeling to GHY. I'm so dissappointed.

Life is full of suprises!! We have to move on and just wish them both with their respective lovelife. I'm think I'm going to cry now!!!

@sukreen ~~ absolutely not a goodbye for all of us here sisters coz we still have hye sun... Let us meet there in GHS thread.. God Bless Us ALL...

Yeah, sure my dear, I see you there & thanks alot, you make me happy now. Let's support Hyesun full heartedly to all of her projects and activities ahead, Hyesun Fighting!! :D

Yeah, sure my dear, I see you there & thanks alot, you make me happy now. Let's support Hyesun full heartedly to all of her projects and activities ahead, Hyesun Fighting!! :D

@ SUKREEN...I GUESS THIS TIME WE BOTH CAME TOGETHER... EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE AS DAYS GO BY..WE WILL BE SEING EACH OTHER A LOT A SUNNIES THREAD RIGHT..IM THANKFUL HERE AT MINSUN I MET YOU GUYS..BE WELL AND SEE YOU AT SUNNIES THREAD.. :wub:

I've been a silent lurker in this thread and all your updates about their team-up gave me great joy. I just would like to thank all of you who have consistently shared in this thread. Who knows, the world is round and we & them might meet again. This could be a new beginning. Till the end, MINSUN fighting!!!

the news is so heartbreaking. tears.giftears.giftears.gif

i just read it a few moments ago and am still in shock as hell.

until i saw the pics...but am still hanging on for MinSun...not until MH spills the real thing.

so i don't like to say goodbye...i have loved them for 3 years and i still do despite the bad news.

i won't give up this ship...and the sisterhood. never yet! i'll be watchful for the both of them.

for all we know this might just be another test of their rel...only this time it had gone out of proportion.

that we seem to be really not so prepared. i thought i am...but i think it's hard...am so devastated!

soon maybe i'll get over it...but not now. :)

Guest ching22194

GHS tweet @ 2:18am

'복숭아 나무'편집실인데요. 어깨 꾸기면서 편집을 공부(?)하고있슴니다. 괜찮아요. 감자가 어깨를 마구 밟아줄겁니다. ㅎ

ghstweet218am0824_2.jpg

ghstweet218am0824.jpg

A lot of fans wanted her to tweet "anything" just so we know she's alright. And i'm glad she did. :)

Guest Earthprincess

GHS tweet @ 2:18am

'복숭아 나무'편집실인데요. 어깨 꾸기면서 편집을 공부(?)하고있슴니다. 괜찮아요. 감자가 어깨를 마구 밟아줄겁니다. ㅎ

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

A lot of fans wanted her to tweet "anything" just so we know she's alright. And i'm glad she did. :)

She looks fine. :) There's a hint of sadness in her smile, but she looks fine. I do wish the new couple well. And I believe Hye Sun-a will be alright. She is a strong woman. She didn't deserve being hidden if indeed she was. So now it's time to stop hiding and time to shine as herself. :)

I'm deeply deeply saddened by the recent news. So sad indeed that I cannot function properly at work. I've been supporting this ship for 2 years now so I guess it's normal to feel this way. Like most of you here, I sympathize with GHS. I love them both but I am bigger fan of GHS than LMH. I don't mind the fact that LMH is dating PMY now. He has every right to choose whom he wants to go out with. I was just saddened by the way things were handled before compared to now. Before, when there were rumors about GHS and LMH dating, LMH's fans were quite harsh to her and even starhaus for that matter - the way they vehemently deny it... I mean, it's ok if they don't like her, but merely posting a pic of them together is enough for his avid fans to throw a fit. That's one of the reasons I don't visit LMH thread as often as I want to. I don't know, I just really feel that in one way or another, GHS was treated unfairly before that's why it hurts so much that they seem to welcome the new couple so easily. Oh well, what can we do. All I know is that I don't like LMH the way I used to. I will truly support GHS in everything that she does and I am sincerely praying for her to find a man who deserves a woman like her.

I am not sure if this ship will ever sail again. If it doesn't, we did have some good memories to cherish :)

MinSun sisters, as a tribute to the ship, let's reminisce the good old times when they were together and strong and oh so sweet.

We've had a good run....

I hope someday the ship can sail again.

Dearest Donnapie and my MINSUN sisters,

You made me cry again, maybe for the last time. As much as I want these two to be happy in their own separate lives, I have adopted them as a couple I've always prayed and wished would be together (forever). These two helped me feel wishful that pure respect and affection still exists out there. Thanks for ALL the WONDERFUL fanfics and spazzing from you, dear flowerpot, and ALL the MINSUN sisters past and present! "Knowing" you all was the icing on the cake for me! Please, let's respect everyone's manner in "grieving" this huge disappointment. Whether it be quietly or with a lot of upset words, we all have different levels of emotional investment in this ship. EVERYONE deserves to vent their own way.

I am hoping to see most of you in GHS's thread which I will closely follow for I miss this girl so much and wish her all the best life can bring!!!

'Till we meet again..... XoXo