♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest j-j-forever

don't waste your time guys, it's confirmed they are NOT real

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I, my self so tired with this ship :( just make me being so hard to watch their new drama. but with this statement i think, i will sleep well then, so relieved with the certainty hufft

I know this post later would be cause of some disagree but i just wanna help you all, i know how you guys had been through, and the certainty is only the answer :) but of course it's all up to guys, life is choice,ryt? :')

:(What's going on here? I can answer for myself, They are denying the relationship the longest time that is why "the truth becomes a lie", isn't it? And now you expect their management to answer that they are a real couple? Oh come on... And again we support MinSun whatever path they take and we are happy for them, so please...don't let this take us down, we don't force who doesn't have faith, and we dont expect them to come out and tell the world what's going on with them. People doesn't have to see them with their own eyes to believe that is why we have faith! :wub:

To my MinSun sisters, hope this kind of messages won't affect our faith to them...and wont be shaken up! Time will tell :):wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I, my self so tired with this ship :( just make me being so hard to watch their new drama. but with this statement i think, i will sleep well then, so relieved with the certainty hufft

I know this post later would be cause of some disagree but i just wanna help you all, i know how you guys had been through, and the certainty is only the answer :) but of course it's all up to guys, life is choice,ryt? :')

Hey, whatsup here? we do know all the way that the management (SH) denied their relationship, but i don't see why we should make things worst. Real or not why not let THEM decide? My opinion with this kind of remarks not viable.

1) What purpose SH brought up the matter?. I thought all celebrities depend on the support of their fans for their popularity without their fans they're NOTHING. In any businesses, we don't care how you do it or in what way to achieve it cos at the bottom line what we need is results, results that determine the success or failure, the profit or loss. Funny, I don't understand why they pass this kind of remarks now especially when CH is in the process of launching. Who do you think will benefits from this negative remarks - Minho, Hyesun, SH, Minoz, Sunniez, Minsunners or Antis? WHO?? One thing for sure it may turn off some of the Minsunners and Sunniez who promise to watch this drama.

2) If this joondi/minsun thread is bothering any one in particular, than it's simple don't visit here. If SH wanted to stopped this thread, what about other blogs, facebooks, tweeters etc all over the world with this couple idol worshippers, how do you think they're going to closed/stopped? And If you feels that it's waste of time than don't do, b'cos no one here have ever been force to be a Minsun shipper.

3) Everyone has been given the right and freedom to BELIEVE. We all here love Minsun couple, our wish that they're real, that is our dream goal. Minsunners are good people, we're from students to professionals, all different ages and races all over the world. We met and unite here, sharing our love, caring each other as to ease away the stress at work while loving and supporting our Minsun couple forever. That's what makes our family ties here so special. :wub:

Lastly I'm sorry if my opinion here may hurt anyone's feeling, but sincerely that's what i feels.

To all my loving Minsun sisters, where ever you are big hugs and kisses. Let's Keep the MINSUN Faith burning.

"TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES, IT ONLY GETS STRONGER WITH TIME"

Guest ching22194

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

This is old news, haven't it been said before both their agency will deny it for the sake of their career? especially MH since he's a rising Hallyu star.

It may be true or not but i will still stay on this ship coz' it makes me happy and it is my decision. Why do you think we stay here for so long? :rolleyes::vicx:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

i don't like to sound rude...but this post is really "FUNNY"!

we MinSuners have complete and well-functioning senses and faculties and definitely know what to believe!

we don't need any confirmation from anyone or the agency...ofcourse we should know better than that?

the MinSun ship continues to sail because of our strong faith in them!

who cares about what the agency says? and why do some people feel like going out of their skin telling us MinSun is not real? is it because what we believe is the ultimate truth that for them,denying about MinSun it is the best remedy?

really...i find this move desperate... -_-

MinSuners...let's be strong as ever! Keep the MinSun Faith aflame! Blessed are those who wait...MinSun afterall is worth waiting! God bless us all especially our beloved couple MinSun...LMH and GHS! :wub:

"He who is not courageous enough to takes risks will accomplish nothing in life" "It's not over if you're loosing terribly... It's over when you quit"... This is what I believe for our MinSun couple  ....:wub:  :wub: :wub: 

If it's meant to be then, it will be   .... B)  

MinSun sisters.. we're on the right track !!!:wub: 

Guest buzzytan

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Great! Let's rejoice our MinSun thread is alive and kicking with discussions. A very healthy sign of genius and that lots of great minds undeniably do read and follow this thread. Indeed great feat to cheer up!

Just sharing an old cliche yet so uplifting and proven a true guiding light : It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is most essential is invisible to the naked eye.- Antoine de Saint Exupery.... and we arrive at truth, not by reason only, but also thru the heart

Faith is the soundest guide, not reason. Reason can go only so far; but faith has no limits. - Blaise Pascal... faith maybe eclipsed but never extinguished!

Be glad Sunnies, MinSuners. Where there is great love, there are the greatest miracles! Right buddies? :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest YooRiLuvSunniez

dear all my minsun sister,

i love this thread a lot , i love my lovely couple so much ( Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun), i don't care if  a lot of people say that MINSUN wasn't a real couple but for me and i don't know but i have a faith that they were real.

as u know entertainment in Korea  is so rude, the fans and the antis was always up and down their idol and it was influence for the idols life, and for the realtionship of course MINSUN was not that stupid person to spill it out to the public coz they was had a contract that not allowed them to have a relationship and the reaction for the fans and all netizen was of course not easy to accepted.

if we believe that MINSUN was real just keep silent for their goodness  coz recently so many ways to destruct hye sun's life ( her project The Musical was stop in the midle of production,and so many things and it's all becoz the crazy netizen that deceive her and lastly the rumour of hye sun being the person who destroy STJ marriage,hufff) but fortunately hye sun was a strong woman and she have a lot of friend who loves her and always being arround her.

and i believe in the right time MINSUN will spill their relationship to the public and when the time is come, i believe all the people will accepte their beautifull love

i just give my support for Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun for they new project and i hope they will succed so Min Ho , he propose hye sun as soon as possible..

i don't care with that statement coz for me and for all minship they were real and i'm not wasting my time for liking and supporting my MINSUN COUPLE......... KEEP THE MINSUN PRIDE ALIVE:wub:

Guest YooRiLuvSunniez

Hi...YooriLuvSunniez...I wondered what did the show told about our minsun? I really miss them badly.

Even though I haven't been posting here lately but I always follow up the news about minsun..I keep googling their name, hoping a good news heard from them...  

the show was Derings on Trans TV that airing every monday to friday  @ 8.30 -10.00 am

in that show was talking 5 couple that in love in and off screen ( the romance in drama continue in real life )

1st was Seo  Yun SNSD and Jung Hwa C.N.Blue in We Got Married

2nd was Victoria f(x) and Nickhun ( 2 PM) ini We Got Married

3rd was Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun in BBF

but i forget the 4th and the 5th.

so it was happy for me that not just me and all minship who believe this couple was real but a lot of peope that cross my country who can't deny of their love:wub::wub:

@ gematko: ARE YOU AT THE LOOSE END??? I'M SORRY FOR BEING RUDE BUT I GUESSED YOU STEP AT THE WRONG FOOT!!! DON'T PLAY INNOCENT HERE... YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHO'S THREAD IS THIS AND WE MINSUNNERS ARE UP TO DEFEND OUR COUPLE EXTREMELY! I DON'T CARE WHAT'S YOUR REAL INTENTIONS ARE BUT I VOWED MYSELF TO BE A SOLID AS ROCK FAN OF THIS COUPLE ( LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN) UNTIL I DIE AND YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT, IT'S ABSOLUTELY MY CHOICE, YOU CAN'T FRUSTRATE ME THAT EASILY...

THE DENIAL HAS BEEN FOR AGES AND YET I'M NOT AFFECTED BY IT BECAUSE OF MY STRONG FAITH... FOR ME, THEY ARE REAL AND DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER ETERNALLY..

LOVE AND FAITH FOR OUR COUPLE BRINGS US ALL MINSUNNERS HERE FOR YEARS AND TO GIVE THE SUPPORT THEY NEED NATURALLY. IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL THE REVELATION OF THEIR TRUE RELATIONSHIP WILL COME OUT IN THE OPEN.

I MAY NOT AS ACTIVE AS MY MINSUNNERS SISTERS' HERE BUT CONGRATULATIONS ANYWAY, YOU'VE GOT MY ATTENTION...BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE, NO ONE CAN SNATCH AWAY MY OVERFLOWING ADORATION TO MY MINSUN ....EVER....

Guest j-j-forever

:wub:To all my MinSun shippers and sisters here, I am so happy that we are all one in heart, I am so proud that all of us have same strong beliefs and faith for the couple but yet so sensible in handling petty things like this...We minsun shippers are so matured and full of understanding yet full of love for each other because MinSun unite us altogether. I can't believe MinSun can unite us with one mind and one heart!!! They truly are worthy to be idolized and inspiration for us :)

Happy is not even the right word I feel right now, I need to find a work better than that..Im so proud of you Minsun sisters/shippers! So grateful to ship our sail with you all! Goodluck to us all and Keep the faith! Time will tell and it will lead us to victory in the end of this journey...:wub:

GREETINGS EVERYONE ^_^, oraemaneyo.

I was told about the issue behind SH and someone's tweets. And I have also read it when I got to open my account. How unfortunate to know that SH would outburst something like that, which I felt awkward and unradical making me to speak about it. I think it's just fine to mention or drop names of other celebrities who used to be with the actor on a drama under their agency's name. I mean, it's just ordinary. Many fans do that though not through twitter, right? I know this is out-of-topic but do you remember anything about PARK SHIN HYE's agency giving out negative remarks to GEUNSHIN fans to deny the issue surrounding them?? As of now, I haven’t heard of anything yet. I just heard of a simple denial by interviews saying “no, they were not together as a couple.” and etc. not through a way of stepping on the the fans.

We can’t just blame ANTIS for being like that ‘cause each of us has own opinion and taste. IN BEHALF OF MINSUNNERS, I RESPECT THEM (I even exchange tweets with them even if I know, they cannot truly accept “MINSUN”, they are only of MINHO’s) so I beg those who are against this couple to please also respect us as supporters too. Just put in mind, that the more they hate and attack someone, the more he/she gets motivated to do his/her best, the same as to us, fans/MINSUN SHIPPERS, we are more motivated with things/persons deceiving either of our couple or us. Why? Because we have this "loyalty" with us. Isn't it that loyalty is the most appropriate for this kind of situation? This is how we prove to the haters or whoever, that we will be staying strong no matter what because we are so-called SUPPORTERS. I am not saying this to go overboard on another matter, but then it will eventually go further when something like this happened.

This is out of my sincerity :).

2hdw5jp.jpg

Guest flo27

hello everyone! i can't remember when was my last post in this thread it's like ages! just like everyone else i surface again to show my strong support for this couple i don't care if their agency denied it, it's expected anyway! i have faith in them so i keep on believing...i don't usually post but visiting this thread has become a routine for me and i thanked all the kind minsun believers who regularly post on this thread because you guys make this ship continue on sailing! i'm living alone in a foreign country so my regular visit in this thread somehow motivates me i dunno why but this couple has this certain effect on me they're so inspiring... that is why i really don't understand what's the motive of the poster(with only 1 post so far) to post such in this thread especially when he/she said we're wasting our time it's doesn't appear to me that he/she is showing some concern but i agree with him/her when he/she said it's our choice .....so it's our conviction so let us be! so minsuners please keep the ship sailing even through rough waters! it makes the journey more exciting! mina-san ganbatte kudasai!

Guest vanessa123

the show was Derings on Trans TV that airing every monday to friday  @ 8.30 -10.00 am

in that show was talking 5 couple that in love in and off screen ( the romance in drama continue in real life )

1st was Seo  Yun SNSD and Jung Hwa C.N.Blue in We Got Married

2nd was Victoria f(x) and Nickhun ( 2 PM) ini We Got Married

3rd was Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun in BBF

but i forget the 4th and the 5th.

so it was happy for me that not just me and all minship who believe this couple was real but a lot of peope that cross my country who can't deny of their love:wub::wub:

HI YooRiLuvSunniez, i´m Vanessa nice to meet you. Hope you are well.

One question to you, you know which video is?? where i can see it that?? , please!! Thanks a lot, if you can help me, because i was searching in youtube, but not found the video!!

See you!! :rolleyes:

LOVE MINSUN! KEEP THE FAITH! sweatingbullets.gifblush.gifw00t.gif:wub:

To all my MinSun sister :)

You guys rock MinSun forever :)

@joarjess how are you my dear sister hope your doing well :) dont get too upset with this people they're just upset because we love our MinSun and nothings going to change that forever :)

@yuri yes I want to know where you saw that video I would really appreciate it :)

MinSun.jpg

Just to show how much I love my MinSun :)

Have a great day MinSun sister love you all always :) too many to mention you know who you are :)

Oh my dear twin sister dahlia!!! I missed you so much and the rest of our minsun sisters too, oh boy, I even missed our crazy chat. I've been away most of the time now and be online whenever I have a chance but unfortunately, my nose flared up at the certain post ( ni ulbo akong kaspa day!!!) and I have to release my sentiment or else she'll doesn't know how much we showed our undying love and support to our minsun.... If she's tired, well it's not my problem, it's her prerogative and I respect that but she should respect ours too.... RESPECT is very essential in order not to create chaos.... ANTIbiotic is not for killing but for cure, so you see, the more you induce pain, the more we become robust and sturdy... keep that in mind ANTIS!!!

My dear dahlia, I hope we can bump each other and have a chat session again with the rest.... hopefully....

Keep the SPIRIT ALIVE FOREVER MINSUNNERS!!!....

Guest gematko

thanks for you post..but let we all in here keep this couple in our heart.we dont need any things like this to make our ship down.truly,we all in here never care with all bad statement..

we support their personal life together or not~its doesnt matter.why take so seriously :)

so most of you didn't take this ship seriously then? sorry but i did, that's why i'm so so disappointed and broke when i saw the statement from his agency, but it looks like you guys are familiar with this kind of denial? did they ever this frontal before? i became a MinSun lover since about one year ago, and i've never seen something this frontal before, pardon me if i were wrong. Might be here i just not strong enough, or even denied to understand how cruel K-Entertainment could be. Because what i believe is every women deserve a real man who will not afraid to show the world how much he loves his woman esp a gem like HS, Gu Jun Pyo's love to Jan Di affect me this much >.<

and please...you guys don't have the right to call me an ANTIS just because i have a different opinion now or being a silent reader all this time, i'm NOT. i'll always being a JunDi lover no matter what, they're the only couple who drove me nuts. Now, I'll just silently pray for the faith that all of you have, time will answer later, hope you guys won't hurt like me, a beautiful end will come, so i'll cheers too :)

Guest minsunlover

so most of you didn't take this ship seriously then? sorry but i did, that's why i'm so so disappointed and broke when i saw the statement from his agency, but it looks like you guys are familiar with this kind of denial? did they ever this frontal before? i became a MinSun lover since about one year ago, and i've never seen something this frontal before, pardon me if i were wrong. Might be here i just not strong enough, or even denied to understand how cruel K-Entertainment could be. Because what i believe is every women deserve a real man who will not afraid to show the world how much he loves his woman esp a gem like HS, Gu Jun Pyo's love to Jan Di affect me this much >.<

and please...you guys don't have the right to call me an ANTIS just because i have a different opinion now or being a silent reader all this time, i'm NOT. i'll always being a JunDi lover no matter what, they're the only couple who drove me nuts. Now, I'll just silently pray for the faith that all of you have, time will answer later, hope you guys won't hurt like me, a beautiful end will come, so i'll cheers too :)

Well...I think now it's time for us to respect each other belief...everyone have a reason & also have the right to have a faith for their beliefs. And I guess everyone here in this ship are serious about their faith to minsun that's why they are, including me, feel uncomfortable with your statement. So please let us continue our faith and hope. This ship thought us a good friendship & brotherhood. I don't think this ship is a waste for me, no matter what will hapen with our minsun in the future (nut off course I always hoping they ended together hapilly ever after :)).

Guest kath.cLusives

haha!

its been long since i last posted here!

oh how i really love this lovely couple!!

FIGHTING MINSUN SHIPPERS!

i mean not this ship but dont take any bad news or even worse and hurt statement seriously..being minsun couple you must ready for antis,bad statement and news.this is not the 1st time they are so frontal like this.since 1st time after BOF end until now many disagree things happen with minsun and the shippers.and because of that we strong than ever :)

only faith can make they together or not~ i never call you antis.everyone in here right to have their own opinion.i ready for all good or bad news about minsun.cuz i know all is back to them.