♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello MINSUNERS!!!!!

Changdipyo keuti and Hart, are you three Pinoys? WOW!!!! I'm a pinoy too....... It's so nice to know that there are lots of pinoy in here....

We love and adore our minsun so much!!!!!

Big Waves to all MINSUNERS!!!!!! Lalo na sa ating mga Kababayan!!!!

minsUn sisters! :)

really do. . miss our MINSUN.together!

BTW. hyesun unnie's movie. . magic. .

was move it's opening . .date. .

instead of april . .it was move on the month of june!

hopefully both of them can attend the bof event. .

since unnie is. free from work out of magic i guess? ;)

and oppa minho wish..he could get the chance to go along with the f3 and jandi!

the event that we've so long. .waited ..yet wish to happen soon!by GOD'S glory. .

enaj. .hello my dear kababayan!

jess. .so glad you're also a pinoy! yehey. .there are lots of pinoy here! hart,keuti,enaj you.and .who else? if am not mistaken. .betchay is also our kababayan! :D

hart.. :lol: yap.waiting for your PM unnie..

keuti..thanks for informing us that great news.esp.to all pinoy here. .

yepey. .BOF 1 more more time! haha.

f4 and jandi really marked in the world of pinoys!

vanessa.thanks for the update of minho's minihompy.

and..

pinkfairy..for translating it.

renajaney..love all your fanarts!! super. .oppa minho so goodlooking with his suite! yet he's really have a hotter look now than ever!

BTW.keuti, enaj.. jess. .and to other pinoys here. .

kindly go and join to this link . .

it's also a minsun forum. .of pinoy's there at PEX!

are you familiar with that site sisters?

just . .PM me. :D

LMH♥GHS: You may be out of my sight, but never on my mind [MinSun-Ship11]

:) minsun sisters

thanks for all the updates and minsun goodies!!

GOD bless you all. mua.

Hi MINSUN!

its definitely raining Minho today :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SUPER THANKS ~ renajaney, sas, love...will definitely put a huge smile on my face as i sleep :D i love it all

chang, its past 2am and i only got enough time to post here =( just finished my take home work...bear with me and i assure you i will be joining PEX soon!

joarjess :D its always a good feeling to know "kababayans" here...and that a lot of us supports MinSun!

Sas, thanks for posting those PT OSTs...i just requested for it @PT thread a few mins ago...i just want to listen to it...but definitely...my mp4 player will still continue to play BOF's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

to be honest, upon hearing those PT OSTs..though they sound good..i felt some sort of unexpected pain..maybe emotional as well...because..my heart is still with MinSun...and BOF songs always remind me of them :(

this is it for me now MinSun sisters...need to recharge and sleep now....i usually have time to playback a few episodes of BOF or MinSun vids to feed my hunger for MinSun...but today is just sooo tiring :(

we all miss them both...although we still see them each with their individual projects or appearances...it is not the same as seeing them together :(

I am one of you who are praying hard that with the changes on GHS's MAGIC showing, she will be able to join BOF Japan. Also, Minho despite busy schedule due to PT shootings can attend if GHS is there or even attend MAGIC's VIP premiere.

MinSun sisters ~SUPER HUG - Love, meow, leetya, Dahlia, Sas, GHSfan, nett, janey, siidudul, endoz, ais, chang, pipit, fp, izz, nat, beth, vanessa, blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj, joarjess, keuti and all MinSun here!

woot! woot! MINSUN forever!

Guest vanessa123

Hi, pink fairy thanks for this videos!!! :P

I hope that GHS can go to FM of Japan!!! PLEASE

MINSUN LOVE FOREVER , FAITH!!!

same hope as all of you.. i hope GHS attends BOF graduation now that Magic's premiere has been moved to June..

i don't know if it's divine intervention or maybe the universe has conspire to free her sched at that time..

i am just really wishing that she makes an appearance... i miss her as geum jandi.. i miss her goo joon pyo..

I also saw the first ep of PT and as much as I'd like to support LMH with his new drama, I can't bring myself to watch Ep2 nor i am looking forward to Ep3.. i just don't feel any chemistry or giddiness.. or I guess it's because the competition (Cinderella's unni) got my interest.. i hope I get over my frustration over SYJ on PT so I can watch LMH again.. So weird, i used to really like SYJ in The Classic...

have nice to all minsun sisters here!

Wave to all MinSun Sisters! B) Hope you all have enjoyed the Easter Holidays~

Same as all of you, I really hope Hyesun would join the BOF event in Japan at the end of this month. I miss MinSun sighting so much~ Let's pray for that happen. Wish that Hyesun would give us a big surprise ;)

Thanks sas, Janey, Love and all others for the goodies :)

Big Hugs to All

hug_a_cat.jpg

Hello minsuners!!!! I too really hope Hyesun would join the BOF event in Japan this month. I miss them too and yes, Let's pray for that to happen.

I just love the mother and child felines....... they are so adorable!!!!! Thanks Meow.....

Guest _enaj_

hello...minsuns sisters...how's your day?... :)

i hope GHS can attend in japan bof event....we want to see them together....

miss them so much....

CHANGDIPYO.....tnx..i already join in pex but im not yet familiar with it....

Hi to all MINSUN!

just dropping by here as part of my daily routine for MinSun :D i am energized here as always :)

meow, so cuuuuteee! hugs to you too! dont get tired of posting esp to this thread :D

vanessa, _enaj_, joarjess, ais :) i hope our combined hope and prayers will be heard and give us MinSun together ~ MAGIC VIP Premiere and BOF Japan FM

Love, hugs to you too! your ps'ed pics of Minsun is like a calming pill to us everyday...somehow ease the sadness and longing for a MinSun moment again..BRAVO!

Super hug to MinSun ~ GHSfan, Sas, Love, Dahlia, Nat, Ixandra, Minjee, Smdrma, Meow, jjongielove, Chang, Nat, webby, Jean-star, siidudul, junpyo.jandi, sunkyunnie, ais730, yuki_akira, , belindanz, and all others!

Guest leetya

Aloha..all Minsun sisterz...

huuuaaaahh..miss minsun soooo muuuucchhh..

thanks for all the goodies that you bring to this thread... :wub: :wub: :wub:

i just want to share this ...

24535_385224799390_522664390_3705105_5678941_n.jpg

by endoz..

23842_1169756862592_1788098857_344380_5878361_n.jpg

23842_1169685340804_1788098857_344313_3047539_n.jpg

and the weds are made by Surie..

Big wave to Omma love,Izzri,Pipit,Traciecullen,Hart,Meow,GHSforever,GHSfan,Junpyo.jandi,chang,Yan

na,keuti,nett n all..

Love you galz... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest yanna_cutie04

Hello MinSun Sisters~ *waves*

I hope Unnie can make it for Japan's FM this month. :(

I miss MinSun so much~ :D

God bless Fellow MinSun Sisters! Fighting! :]

Guest xuexi

As always, a big thank you to all minsun shippers here who make this thread a fun place to visit with all the sharings, cute and adorable photoshop pics of Minsun, news and any updates of LMH and GHS :lol::D

Ya, it's indeed divine intervention that Magic was deferred and hence Hye Sun now can attend BOF event in Japan! :lol::lol: Assuming if Hye Sun did not attend, LMH definitely has to be present, otherwise what is BOF event with only KB and KJ participating?! The BOF Japanese fans will be hugely disappointed and F4 and maybe including GJD will lose their credibility in this case ...... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I still find it's a bit rush if Magic were to be premiered/screened on 22 April ...... just my personal view :rolleyes:

God bless LMH and GHS and each and everyone of you :D

Hi to all MINOZ!

hope your week is so far so good :D

xuexi, agree with you...what is a BOF fanmeeting where both the lead actors are not there :(

may our prayers for a MinSun project be heard ;):):D

leetya, love those PS'ed pics..especially the 2nd part...good work on them :rolleyes:

Super hug to MinSun ~ GHSfan, Sas, Love, Dahlia, Leetya, Nat, Ixandra, Minjee, Smdrma, Meow, jjongielove, joarjess, Chang, Nat, webby, xuexi, _enaj_, Jean-star, siidudul, junpyo.jandi, sunkyunnie, ais730, yuki_akira, yanna, belindanz, and all others!

Guest GHSfan

have seen this nice fan art in BOF thread...

6qfcw8.jpg

credit:mariabagnale

lovelyn & leetya, nice PSed pics :D

hi xuexi & hart & to all shippers esp. from previous pages :D

MinSun fighting !!! :D

minsunners . :D

a blessed day to all of you . .and MINSUN!

sis mha,hart.sis yanz,leetya,saintzizahmino,joarjess,meow,xuexi, Ixandra, Minjee, Smdrma, jjongielove, webby, Jean-star, siidudul, junpyo.jandi, sunkyunnie, ais730, yuki_akira, , belindanz,enaj,renajaney, ghsforever. and others . . . kisses and hugs. to all of you. .

and to all lurkers. . who truly love this couple . .

feel free to post here sisters. . you guys are very welcome here . . :D

enaj. .yah. .sis i already saw u posting there. . thanks again. .for responding my invitation . .

hope to talk with you there soon. .

saintzizahmino , leetya ,and surie :D

love all your minsun fan.arts! it's seem so real! haha. .what an excellent work!

sis mha.

what a nice fanart! thanks gor posting it here. kissing junpyo-jandi.. at the beach side:wub: really do miss them!

sorry if it's repost

but i just so miss them . . :(

JANDI AND JUNPYO!

photo_229b.jpg

photo_230b.jpg

photo_254b.jpg

photo_67b.jpg

photo_147b.jpgso love junpyo's smile here. . :wub:

HYESUN AND MINHO. :wub:

2jdjhmx.jpg

anyong all minsun shippers, very happy can drop some posted here :P:P i miss you allllllllllllll ....

see that bof pics make me miss our jundi very much, thanks to share changdipyo ...

tya a.k.a nyong lol, thank you very much for that beautiful ps'ed pics, really love it :P

dahlia, love that fanart too, thanks to share :D

my old ps'ed pics, hope you like them ...

4502989298_dfb1794864_o.jpg

4502982426_5035976274_o.gif

4502982424_1cd214cef4_o.gif

4502982418_c0f87dc0f0_o.jpg

big wave to meow, sasha, beth, hart, xuexi, _enaj_, blackie, endoz, miny, pipit, janey, and the others minsuners ... have a nice day ..

Hi MINSUN!

mixed emotions enveloped me upon seeing all these wonderful pics of MinSun...BOF scenes, ps'ed pics and fan art

its always a good feeling to be reminded like this on how our couple is perfect for each other...99% of their pics together scream of sincere emotions :rolleyes:

its also a sad feeling because its been a year since they're done with BOF...the rest of 2009 still had MinSun guesting and sightings...but this year there's none :(

:lol: sorry for being so overly dramatic :lol:

THANKS

love ~ you make ps'ed MinSun from the heart...that's why it always comes out natural and real ;)

chang ~ what can i say, MinSun BOF pics are the best! :D

GHSfan ~ love that fan art..that's one of my fave BOF scene...thanks for posting it here :rolleyes:

Super hug to MinSun ~ GHSfan, Sas, Love, Dahlia, Leetya, Nat, Ixandra, Minjee, Smdrma, Meow, jjongielove, joarjess, Chang, Nat, webby, xuexi, _enaj_, Jean-star, siidudul, junpyo.jandi, sunkyunnie, ais730, yuki_akira, yanna, belindanz, and all others!

Guest petite girl

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my lovely sistas and brothas!!! how are you guys??? long time no talk?? hehe :lol:

Just quick quick...

want to share my new Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun MV... hehehe i hope you'll like it ENJOY!!! :)

LOVE NOTE:

love, tya, and endree.. thanks for fanarts.. lol you guys are the best... MinSunerz Indonesia are the best lah.. hihi :lol:

Hi changdipyo and GHSfan.. thanks for minsun pics :D

Hi sasha.. wave to you and big hug for you.. miss yuuu :)

Hi hart118911, yanna_cutie04, xuexi, izz, janey, dahlia, meow, nat, shaz, sha, tracy, oki, strawberry, sharron onnie, minjee, pia sis and minsunerz from A-Z *wave wave to all of you* i can't mention one by one.. cuz i feel sleepy right now.. heehe... Take care everyone and have a nice day!!!!! :)

hello MinSun good evening/day I have miss you guys I cant believe it, its been almost 1 week i havent been here and I miss it so much :(

Thank to everybody for the pictures and videos I really appreciate them.... :):)

waves to all the MinSunners to many people to mentio love you all :):)

Have a great day :):)

Here's my MinSun MV for the week hope you guys like it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEt_SmBtJDk

I'm out of town for the weekend so I will miss you guys again :(

MinSun love always ♥♥♥