♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest GHSfan

hello shippers :D wow!! thanks so much FP :D again & again, JUNPYO is in the picture..like what keuti said, i love the thought that even some of these media people could really be shippers as well keke..i`m waiting for the YT vid to be posted actually coz i noticed that when Hye Sun was asked about having a boyfriend, i`m again expecting "no" for an answer (as usual) though we don`t want to hear it coming from both camps..basically, shippers want "yes" for a sure answer & for the lucky person to be Minho & vice versa, isn`t it?? but i don`t know if Hye Sun is kinda surprised for the question or she`s just being too self-defensive..love your description on Hye Sun`s reaction & gestures.."She then shook her head hesitantly twice before giving it a violent shake and her NO came out a little too strongly"..she doesn`t have to act such thus ending up with her hair messed up a bit from her forced denial..she could plainly just say no with a convincing facial expression & that`s it..but i notice also Korina, the host`s reaction..she`s kinda not convinced?? had a pause for a while as if waiting & wanting for more disclosures from Hye Sun & i think Hye Sun noticed it also that she tried to explain further..but what surprised me is Hye Sun`s follow-up revelation : "i may have one this year, if i get lucky"..yaaayy couldn`t wait for this one to happen..basing on Minho`s recent interview, i agree with lovelyn, that MINSUN are connected in any way..

Korina: Now that BOF is over, do you still get a chance to talk with F4? Do you have a favorite F4, like Junpyo? Are you really close with Junpyo? Do you still talk with each other?

Hyesun: I still see all of them since i've become close to all of them... Sometimes we call each other up... They don't forget about me...

** thanks all for the posts :)

Guest Earthprincess

Donna! Mabuhay ka! :) Salamat for posting the info. After a lonely last few days, losing hope and all, here we go again back on top of the rollercoaster. :)

If you compare MH and HS answers in their recent interviews, it does sound like they are partially committed to each other.

MH to the interviewer who asked him if he can date her:

But, I am going to be so busy.

HS: If I get lucky, I will try this year.

To me that sounds like, they are both looking for love and both of them already have someone in mind! Each other!!

More, more!

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun sisters,

Thanks FP for a pleasant surprise with GHS TV patrol world interview and your analysis. Now that I disconnected our TFC channel couple mos ago co'z I gave up watching Filipino shows instead switched to Korean shows and dramas.

I have to admit that GHS is really glowing and blooming these days.She's definitely inlove.:) the way she smiles. Who will not fall in love with her angelic and flawless skin.

Btw,If ever MINSUN becomes real couple in real life I will petition a mass in our church to dedicate and celebrate their love for each other. Honestly, I always include Minsun in my novena everyday. They seems a very nice people. That's how I loved Minsun couple!!! Sometimes my kids are making fun of me that I'm becoming a Minsun stalker!LOL!!

I said I don't care!!! They're just nodding their heads.. My daughter said that she regrets letting me watched BOF and became Minsun fanatics.haha!!! It's so funny that I even discuss Minsun with my husband and forced him to listen to GHS cd. I tell you MINSUN COUPLE are contagious!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE WEEKEND MINSUN SISTERS!!!!!

Guest flower pot

Earthprincess or anyone, can you please post a link of that interview of Minho's since i just want to gauge his reactions?

Also, the BangBang CF where he was interviewed and he said the exact same thing that Hyesun said? Thanks a lot!

Guest flower pot

but i don`t know if Hye Sun is kinda surprised for the question or she`s just being too self-defensive..love your description on Hye Sun`s reaction & gestures.."She then shook her head hesitantly twice before giving it a violent shake and her NO came out a little too strongly"..she doesn`t have to act such thus ending up with her hair messed up a bit from her forced denial..she could plainly just say no with a convincing facial expression & that`s it..

CHINCHA! The answer was just too exaggerated ... i just want to ask who Hyesun is trying to convince? Us or herself? hahaha!

1-4.jpg

Look at that! I thought it was a shampoo commercial from the over emphatic no... :lol:

^ what i also noticed with hyesun is there was silence before she actually said that she was very busy with her activities thats why she doesn't have a bf now.like she was trying to think of reasons for it.

I noticed that too... she looked as if she was thinking hard about what to say before saying anything... like she's afraid she'd give away something! There are significant lapses in between her words too ... if it's a natural answer, it should have come naturally to her... but here, it's like she's choosing her words carefully...

I also noticed that she paused for a second or two when Korina asked her if she has a boyfriend... given that she might have waited for the translator, but i guess everyone, no matter how hard up they are in understanding English would understand the very basic "DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?"

2-1.jpg

She looked taken aback with the question or probably thought of an answer first before shaking her head violently...

If you compare MH and HS answers in their recent interviews, it does sound like they are partially committed to each other.

MH to the interviewer who asked him if he can date her:

But, I am going to be so busy.

HS: If I get lucky, I will try this year.

To me that sounds like, they are both looking for love and both of them already have someone in mind! Each other!!

Didn't Hyesun also say in this interview that the reason she doesn't have a boyfriend is because she's too busy? Hmmm... they really have the same answers... :D

Maybe BUSY is now the new code word for BUG OFF because I'M TAKEN... :lol:

Guest Earthprincess

Earthprincess or anyone, can you please post a link of that interview of Minho's since i just want to gauge his reactions?

Also, the BangBang CF where he was interviewed and he said the exact same thing that Hyesun said? Thanks a lot!

Let me find it in the MinHo thread. I don't stalk there as much but it appears it's needed for this now. And yes, I am referring to the Bang Bang CF interview. :)

UPDATE:

Here is the link to MH's Bang Bang CF interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZWDX7xDSTU

I think it's around 3:28 to 3:45.

Can someone translate this interview? :)

Omonaaaaaaaa... donna and all filipino sisters thanks for share the news ^_^

based on the vid we can feel that love is in the air :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , at bang-bang CF interviewed when MH asked about gf I'm notice too that he look sincerely answer the question from deep down inside his heart. and now GHS too when she asked about bf she can't control herself from the surprising question HAHAHA....thanks to MC for the question

and what really surprise us that both of them have similar answer?? Hmm it's suspicious, looks like both of them have prepare the answer together LOL..LOL..

Hello Minsun sisters,

I have to admit that GHS is really glowing and blooming these days.She's definitely inlove.:) the way she smiles. Who will not fall in love with her angelic and flawless skin.

Hi blooming, you can say that again ^_^

I think not only hye sun, min ho too he's so in love, because from what I following his news look like he's so immune with many actress who's work with him at the same project ( I remember too at KBS Awards when there's many actrees who wore sexy clothes but from all the vid that I've ever watched he never pay attention to them instead just talking and chit-chatting with GHS ) . and from some PT BTS pic's show that when he has a spare time he often spent it alone or talk with some crew not like when at BOF. he would like to tease HS

some silly tough ^_^ look at this pic, maybe MH texted HS a message when he at PT filming location

1003024.jpg

cr : LMH thread @ soompi

and for all sister's don't forget to spread the link minsun petition OK it's already 419

http://www.petitiononline.com/MinSun10/petition.html

it's really touched when read the petition, we can feel the love from minsuner all over the world !!!

A very good day to all sunnies... hyesun and minho's answers are so in sync with each other...anyway , i believe it's just their way of throwing us into confusion with all those excuses. It's okay minsun with those white lies...no harm intended...hahaha

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Omonaaaaaaaa... donna and all filipino sisters thanks for share the news ^_^

based on the vid we can feel that love is in the air :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , at bang-bang CF interviewed when MH asked about gf I'm notice too that he look sincerely answer the question from deep down inside his heart. and now GHS too when she asked about bf she can't control herself from the surprising question HAHAHA....thanks to MC for the question

and what really surprise us that both of them have similar answer?? Hmm it's suspicious, looks like both of them have prepare the answer together LOL..LOL..

Hi blooming, you can say that again ^_^

I think not only hye sun, min ho too he's so in love, because from what I following his news look like he's so immune with many actress who's work with him at the same project ( I remember too at KBS Awards when there's many actrees who wore sexy clothes but from all the vid that I've ever watched he never pay attention to them instead just talking and chit-chatting with GHS ) . and from some PT BTS pic's show that when he has a spare time he often spent it alone or talk with some crew not like when at BOF. he would like to tease HS

yeahh I agree with U sisters, LMH really happy beside our GHS, I saw some pic,vid from PT, other PR...LMH was quiet,he did not talk to anyone as before (Remember too, he always talk to GHS,teases her, care her anywhere when MinSun don't have action or have freetime each other :rolleyes: )

Ura ura our MinSun fall in luv step by step...I can feeling that. :D

Guest flower pot

Let me find it in the MinHo thread. I don't stalk there as much but it appears it's needed for this now. And yes, I am referring to the Bang Bang CF interview.

UPDATE:

Here is the link to MH's Bang Bang CF interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZWDX7xDSTU

I think it's around 3:28 to 3:45.

Can someone translate this interview?

Thanks a lot Earthprincess...

Some observations after watching that link...

I don't know if i'm just a super avid MinSun shipper but i really feel that even if the atmosphere is light and he is joking around with HJH in this CF which is quite similar to the offcam vibe with BOF, the way that he is and acts around GHS is still different... he's not as giggly or as mischievous considering its the same scenario and they're being asked the same kind of questions too... and he seems quite comfortable with HJH too... I have never seen him smile as widely or laugh as much or stare as often at his costar whether it's Sandara, Jessica, Shin Hye, UEE and now Ji Hye... He's really different around Hyesun... like he's awfully, awfully happy just being around her...

And of course its funny that even if the question was just about his abs, the clip should show Hyesun too when they could have taken out other clips of him alone like when he was in the sauna... hehehe!

minho.png

Lastly, if the translations are indeed accurate and he is really talking about wanting a girlfriend in this clip... My heart squeed a little looking how sincere and dead serious he was because it was as if he has already laid down his intentions and is sure and dead set on making that intention come true no matter what happens... GOSH! he was even looking straight on at the camera as if talking to someone like telling her you know this already so i'm just reminding you... hahaha!

minho2.png

WAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Wae, Why do they have the same exact answer about the same question? It's driving me insaneeeeeeeeeeee... WAHHHHHHHHH!!! if it's just a coincidence then they're driving us crazy...

Guest Earthprincess

You're most welcome FP!!

As for your observations, my thoughts exactly! And I don't think I'm a super MinSun shipper (at least not yet).

plus, how can they each have seemingly weird reactions to the same question? What with the shampoo-ad-worthy reaction from HS and this "I'm-dead-serious-y'know" reaction from MH. It's tough to hide the obvious.

And if Korina interviewed HS while on her last shooting day with Magic, MH's Bang Bang CF was shot around the same time. With each of them still in communication with each other, it's more than easy to be thinking of each other when faced with the same question.

And yes, my first post on this forum was how MH eyes seemed "emptier" when not around HS.

Just my two cents.

Guest Special Ed

If I was asked whether or not I had a boyfriend, I would be so cool about it because I know I don't have a boyfriend so I have nothing to hide. Duh.

But Hyyyee Suunn ... no waayy guurrrllfriend. You were too exasperated. lol. I don't think you need that much exaggeration to answer a reoccurring yes-or-no question. You didn't need to pause, shake your head so violently that your luxurious hair was flittering all over your face, and all the while avoiding eye contact.

Guest keuti

Hahaha!! Exactly! ....She has no boyfriend but she looked so radiantly happy!! :rolleyes: duh duh duh.....

we have to thank Korina for that machine- gun like question to HS about her love life that caught her seemingly off guard and unprotected. .. can’t wait for tomorrow.. gosh! thank you guys, I’m a lot happier thinking about minsun…

Guest ching22194

She could have just answered yes or no, but the way

she shake her head violently that makes her hair messed up

is just too cute and can't help to think if she's lying.. B)

can't wait for the whole interview tomorrow..

Guest junpyo.jandi

MH and HS.... your gesture can't deny anything.....

Those eyes can't never lie.......

Those cheeks can't remove the blush of a blooming love...

kekekekeke.....

Guest petite girl

Hello my sisters n brothers!!!! :D

GOO HYE SUN!!!! YOU LIED!!!!! :P the way you shake your head tell it all!!!! soooo cute.... :lol:

love..... miss youuuuuuu.. aww thank youuu.. ur welcome hehehe..

FP.. thank you so much for the analyst.... i always love it... makes me feel happy.. hehe

i want to share my new LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN MV,,, i used song LUCKY by Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat cuz inspired by GHS's quote "had one before...but if I'm lucky I will try to have a boyfriend this year." I hope you find the lucky guy who really care and love you.... :rolleyes:

take care everyone!!!! have a great weekend!!!! :)

Hello my sisters n brothers!!!! :D

GOO HYE SUN!!!! YOU LIED!!!!! :P the way you shake your head tell it all!!!! soooo cute.... :lol:

love..... miss youuuuuuu.. aww thank youuu.. ur welcome hehehe..

FP.. thank you so much for the analyst.... i always love it... makes me feel happy.. hehe

i want to share my new LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN MV,,, i used song LUCKY by Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat cuz inspired by GHS's quote "had one before...but if I'm lucky I will try to have a boyfriend this year." I hope you find the lucky guy who really care and love you.... :rolleyes:

take care everyone!!!! have a great weekend!!!! :)

Thanks for the MV pipit as always great video.... :) thanks to all keeps us updated with MinSun I really appreciate it.

Guest flower pot

OMONAAAAAAAAAAA... :wub:

Rated K just finished and there are definitely more revelations in this interview...

Some of the spazz worthy news have already been posted in the thread but just to add more... here's the news that made me spazz like a loony...

Hold on MinSun Sisters!

So once again she was asked if she is close with Junpyo and if they still talk... Hyesun had this reaction at first before breaking out into a smile and giving out that answer about how they still see and call each other and how they have not forgotten her...

untitled-7.jpg

There's something about her facial expression that looked so serious...as if she's thinking about her answers and she was so hesitant before answering the question... hahaha

Then the host asked her about what she thought of Junpyo (Minho)

1-5.jpg

Hyesun laughed and looked at the side probably at her people, maybe looking for a sign as to how to answer the question... and then Korina told her how in the Philippines everyone likes the loveteam and Hyesun just said "really?" and she just keeps on laughing... (OMO! I just want to think just hearing about Minho and her being paired makes her so happy...)

2-2.jpg

And then Korina said how everyone likes the two of them to be together in real life and she said Thank You? While brushing her hair the way she always does hahaha!

(I was thinking why is she thankful that people like them to be together in real life? hahaha! Like it means so much to her...)

3-1.jpg

Korina: So are you close to Junpyo...

Hyesun: Yes... out of the four of them, we became much closer, because we had scenes together more often AND THE LONGER IT IS, THE CLOSER WE BECOME...

*SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

4-1.jpg

(She had that smile on when she mentioned the last line about becoming closer, the longer they're together)...

And then i was intrigued by one question, when Korina asked her what her similarities are with the character of Jandi and her real self and she laughed saying she's the same with her character... that she's a fighter and that she is if in the right,she will assert herself and then she said... that they say that she has adapted Jandi's character even if the program is over... that she's just like her...

I wonder who that they is? I can just imagine Minho saying this to her whenever they have their fights... hahaha! I LOVE IT!

Some other questions were about her directorial job and why she likes it...

Then she was asked about why she doesnt have a boyfriend and she said that yes, she will try this year if she gets lucky

5.jpg

She had this expression after saying that as if she was giddy or embarrassed... hehehe!

Korina: Wow!but not getting married?

And she laughed and laughed again before saying...

6.jpg

Hyesun: No... I'm not thinking about that yet right now... and besides my parent won't allow me to because they said i'm still too young for that...

7-1.jpg

HAHAHA! I wonder how she knew? Did they already try? hehehe!

But for me i'm just happy with that giveaway answer that they're becoming closer... because i bet she wouldn't have said that if they are drifting apart at present because of work or not seeing each other like normal friends normally do... I may have had MinSun sickness because of the lack of news about them... but this more than makes up for it...