♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest chivisale

I agreed with gilerkore, she does look old, but not old ahjumah, just like a noona but not as goo hye sun noona, like the noona of Goo Joon Pyo.

I mean, in BBF if you didn't know the real age of the mean leads you just thought that their ages were like the ones of the characters they were playing, but in PT is way too obvious that she is older. I don't have anything against that but I thought it may be different. I don't know, I don't want to be rude with Sonh Ye Jin, maybe I'm to biased with minsun...

Guest junpyo.jandi

Hye sun is a broad minded gal.... I think she will be understanding with Min Ho.... I know MH will also be like that when Hye Sun will be paired with other guy...

Miss Them....

janey, thanks for the new mv ;)

Minho in Personal Taste looks very cute and young .. yes, i think like you @all, the lady's quite older to Minho, who looks very young and attractive in this drama, although they're trying to make it fun but i dont think my heart will be on their side, always minsun get my full feeling ;)

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Hello sisters,

Do you remember event AISFF 2009 ? GHS and SYJ met in AISFF, I think they are friends. GHS is nice person, she will alway understand LMH and support him in action with Dara, SYJ, even other actress... :D:lol:

syjandghs.jpg

ME TOO..RENAJANEY..I WOULD REALLY LOVE AND DYING.TO WATCH IT.....DEEPLY .REGRETING..THAT I'VE MISSED THAT DAY THAT YOU UPLOADED IT....HUHUHU..T_T

THANKS.. FOR EVERYTHING ..

♥minsunforever♥

Same here with me.....please renajaney, if you don't mind.

i just miss themmm sooo baddd

dun't worry, that is LMH's work, I luv LMH, I always support him even he action with anyone...in my heart only GHS is LMH's Jandi :D .Let u see this is MinSun's love hardship. :rolleyes: . Keep the faith !!!! :D

We share the same thought Nett Prinzessin.

minho looks so handsome as always...how i still wish the girl was hyesun in PT.

LMH with SYJ looks good in PT but not that gorgeous (you know what i mean...) compares to LMH with GHS.

sorry no offense to SYJ fans...

i am just falling in love with minsun so badly....

minsun hwating !

Guest i_love_sun

Hi all minsuner sisters!

I saw those pics...Hix...I feel quite sad and hurt

but then i watched videos about our perfect couple and immediately my mood felt better

Please Believe in MINSUN!

MINSUN IS REAL! FIGHTING!

ME TOO..RENAJANEY..I WOULD REALLY LOVE AND DYING.TO WATCH IT.....DEEPLY .REGRETING..THAT I'VE MISSED THAT DAY THAT YOU UPLOADED IT....HUHUHU..T_T

THANKS.. FOR EVERYTHING ..

♥minsunforever♥

^me too Changdipyo and count me in Renajaney1. Love to watch your movie/MV of our MinSun and how will it be possible to view it. Thanks in advance:-)

i still felt a tinge of pain after seeing his promotional pics with syj.. weird weird..

i was ecstatic when i saw recent pics or hyesun with rain and wu chun..

i just cannot entertain the thought of minho with another onscreen partner yet.. hope by march 31st I get to enjoy watching his new drama.. haha!

Guest jamesbond1

^me too Changdipyo and count me in Renajaney1. Love to watch your movie/MV of our MinSun and how will it be possible to view it. Thanks in advance:-)

Waa...me too Changdipyo & please Renajaney1, I really would like to watch your movie vid BOF BTS of our Minsun. How is it possible to view it?...

Thank you so much

hello shippers :D thanks to everyone for making this thread alive almost everyday 1y4was.jpg

sorry if i posted this late, but exactly just a month ago, i found this vid by meow..though only 2 actors are stated as per vid`s title, what interested me is that it showed MINSUN`s BOF scenes..miss seeing the 2 more with this one..dunno why of all dramas, BOF & the other one were decided to be shown..does it show that still, many aren`t over yet with BOF (& basically MINSUN :P )?? wish i`m one of the cheering crowd keke..notice also that this one was shown in KBS last Jan. 23 & on that same day, Hye Sun`s Interview @ SOUP CF Photoshoot was also aired..but a day before, Minho & PSH`s interview @ Etude was aired in MBC Section TV..just this Feb. 22, Ystar aired Hye Sun`s Interview @ "Magic" Last day filming & a day after Ystar aired Minho`s PT Postershoot w/ SYJ..i doubt there are still others to include in same coincidences/occurences..up to these recent days, many can`t let go of MINSUN`s shadow that easily..can`t wait for April Japan BOF Graduation event..wishing that MINSUN will be reunited once again :) notice also how Japanese people appreciate/admire BOF & MINSUN :)

01-23-10 KBS Intergenerational Sympathy : Star Wars - Lee Min Ho vs Bae Yong Joon

MINSUN fighting!!! 2ynfnr9.jpg

"Never give up on anybody; miracles happen everyday."

"Be brave even if your not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference."

hi everyone..couldn't agree more with u GHSfan..it's really hard for me to let go of this weird feeling i have now. Hopefully there will be a very good news from them.. just can't wait for april to come... :D

keep the minsun faith everyone!

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

"Never give up on anybody; miracles happen everyday."

"Be brave even if your not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference."

that words are very true...It say all right :D . Now waiting for everything happening,quiet support and pray MinSun have the happy end together :D

Guest minsunlover

Hello Minsun sisters,

I just found the new thread of MH new drama "Persoanl Taste". He looks so cute and macho with his chest showing and there's some bed scenes.:( I hope it's ok to post it here. I'm sure it's ok with GHS. It's just work!!!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=244503

I've seen those PT pics and the truth is i feel a little bit sad & jealous because MH being with someone else and not HS :( I know it's part of his job & career too, but still those pics make me feel unease. Hope MH & HS still have more than a good relationship in their real life so their new partner won't affect them whatsoever :) Minsun love forever...

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

so quiet...Maybe MinSun sisters are quiet support their love...

I really miss them so so so so much...

I need a little news about MinSun. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sisters, where are u now? do u remember MinSun??? :lol:

Guest fedeliz

to all of you guys , don't feel so sad about the new team up of lee min ho,i noticed yesterday as i've seen the clip of personal taste, you'll see the difference how minho look hyesun than the new girl of PT....the way he looks hyesun in BOF even offcam he really stares hyesun lovingly!!! am i right???

Hello Minsun sisters,

Its my 1st time here. I've been a silent reader for quite sometime. I would like to say thank you to all the active sisters here that have made this thread a wonderful and cheerful home for minsun shippers.

I guess some of the sisters here are quite due to the PT. It's a shock for me too. To tell the truth i cannot let go this weird feeling after seeing the pic yesterday, i even said myself don't visit the PT thread ever again.

Last but not least i'm looking forward for the BOF Graduation event in Japan this coming April. Let's pray & hope that MINSUN will give us a BIG surprise. Miss them so so much.

Take care MinSun sisters wherever you are and May God bless you all.

Just droppin by and say HI to all minsun sissies ^_^

how is your days?? hope everything ok..

beth unnie, tracie thanks for MV love it..

mha thanks for the vid wow... sems minsun want to match their schedule right LOL..LOL..

and if I'm not wrong it's not the first time right?? hehehe...

Actually I'm tickle to post something here after my friend told me a drama that she watched lately, the tittle is autumn concerto who's played by Vannes Wu, she said that it was a good drama then I try to find the vid on YT and what made me really happy that the uploader put a note beside the vid

"Honestly, I think this is the best drama of 2010, so far. It's cute, romantic, suspenseful and has all the right actors playing their parts. At some point, I felt like this drama is how Boys over Flower would have ended if it continued. How cute would it have been if Geum Jan Di had Goo Jun Pyo's kid? "

I'm totally agree with that and I hope BOF PD can consider to make the final movie just like HYD :lol: :lol:

ahh really miss minsun right now >,<

minsun faith??? :lol: :lol: :lol: LEE Min Ho & KOO Hye Sun

060530193107_0031.jpg

MinSunPSagain.jpg

cr : callminsun + LI

*waves* @ all minsun sister. :) :)

Thank you so much for share everything *hugs..hugs* and I'm really Happy because I see more minsuner now ^_^

welcome to manjalara, fedeliz, sukreen is it your first post here?? *thumbs up* let spread minsun love...