♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Good Evening Minsuners! How was your week-end?

endoz, if you're looking for that Nonstop epi with MH - I think it's ep 213 with MC Mong in it. Hope I'm right... :P XoXo

Guest vanessa123

Hello girls thanks for the videos, commentaries, answers!!! ALL OF YOU.

Waiting for april !!!!! LOVE I HOPE was real!!!! jejeje we will see :D:P

MINSUN LOVE FOREVER!!! :rolleyes::D:P:lol::D:rolleyes:

happy monday minsun sisters!

2 months to go before bof graduation in japan.. we are all thirsty for some minsun moments.. I have high hopes for that event..

just finished all 18 chapters of SCL and goodness it was an insanely good remedy to pacify this longing.. thanks fp as always.. =)

Guest jamesbond1

Hi sisters, I have uploaded the new movie,remembers looked.she and he very happy!

Did not know human,can pm me .

Dear Renajaney1,

How do I get in touch with you? Really would like to see your other BOF BTS in private. So far I've only seen the ones that you have posted in the blog. The last one I saw was when our couple (Minho and Hyesun) were preparing for the swing kissing scene. It was after the highway kiss scene..

Please let me know how to watch your other BTS movie? Of course I won't publish them, due to copywrite issues. Besides I wouldn't know how to...since I am very low-tech person.

Thank you so much.

Rgds,

JamesBond1 (Sari)

Guest minsunlover

Hi sisters, I have uploaded the new movie,remembers looked.she and he very happy!

Did not know human,can pm me .

Dear Renajaney..i would like to watch your new movie of our minsun..could you tell me how ? thanks :)

Guest vanessa123

Hi Renajaney, please i would like to watch your new movie of our minsun. I need MINSUN.

could you tell me how ? thanks

MINSUN LOVE FOREVER :rolleyes::D

hi everyone

:)

missing MinSun ♥___♥

MinSun MV ~Still~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY7VLT6WWYk

hello shippers :D

tracie dear, i`m so happy you made another wonderful MINSUN MV..proud of you dear..you`re being serious huh?!! :P love it 1zw2fpt.jpg

beth, love your MINSUN "Kiss Me" MV too..you`re the best..yaaah MINSUN shippers rock!! :D1zw2fpt.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_jx4DJOqjQ

PD: get close like this, let the lips touch. Just touch once

MH: touch once?

MH: it’s so good that a commoner playgirl like you be my girlfriend. I feel relieved after hearing your promise

HS: is that praise for me? Want a drink? We look like lovers, right?

MH: and kissed perfectly

HS: piggy-back me...quickly…

HS: piggy-back me…quickly…

HS: did you see that? I can get up those stairs, please (piggy-back me)~ piggy-back me

HS: piggy-back me

[on screen: Q: Impression of the kiss scene?]

MH: it’s the first formal kissing scene. It’s just a touch of the lips. But I was nervous because there were a lot of people. Follow the development of emotion and kissed passionately

HS: This is also my first time

Staff: in other drama?

HS: it’s just touching lips, we have also done that now. It also happened in other drama. This time is a real kiss.. Minho-ssi…kiss very intensely… I think it shows the acting skill…but in this way…

meow, thanks so much for the translations..i know i`m late for my comments keke..hahaha..look at Minho`s reactions after he`s told that they need to touch lips just once..(Minho didn`t follow it at all..he wants more..more & more :P )

i noticed Hye Sun pleaded for a piggy-back more than twice..funny & playful Hye Sun indeed..love it :D

and finally Hye Sun proved to everyone how skillful Minho is when it comes to kissing..i don`t wanna buy the term she used..i doubt it`s acting skill that she`s referring to..kissing skill, i would rather agree keke lol..i think this intense kiss led more to their intense feelings towards each other 2dmgkyu.jpg

~~deep sigh~~ we`ll surely miss this couple..

"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh,

but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."

hello everyone!

Someone posted the third clip(Hope its the one) on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNfr9sR1o5o...feature=related

credit to uploader

just found out that my other ship which is btw Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng are just friends and she seems interested in some non celebrity, sigh.

heiiiii as i know renajaney1 said this mv couldnt be published, that's copyright of the dvd .... i think someone must tell to the uploader ...

Guest renajaney1

heiiiii as i know renajaney1 said this mv couldnt be published, that's copyright of the dvd .... i think someone must tell to the uploader ...

yes,she say it right.

I am angry very much this person( 0860thuynguyen), I have for the news, please him to delete the movie.

I just uploaded "BOF Making 06 滑雪,星星項鍊 "

Welcome look to the previous place that the password is the same.

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Hello Minsun sisters,

I just found the new thread of MH new drama "Persoanl Taste". He looks so cute and macho with his chest showing and there's some bed scenes.:( I hope it's ok to post it here. I'm sure it's ok with GHS. It's just work!!!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=244503

dun't worry, that is LMH's work, I luv LMH, I always support him even he action with anyone...in my heart only GHS is LMH's Jandi :D .Let u see this is MinSun's love hardship. :rolleyes: . Keep the faith !!!! :D

Guest jamesbond1

yes,she say it right.

I am angry very much this person( 0860thuynguyen), I have for the news, please him to delete the movie.

I just uploaded "BOF Making 06 滑雪,星星項鍊 "

Welcome look to the previous place that the password is the same.

Hi RenaJaney1,

What do you mean by you've just uploaded BOF making 06? Is there a link to that? Or, can we watch the others privately? Can we exchange email address?

-JamesBond1

Guest belindanz

Hi Renajaney,

Yes someone will need to tell 0860thuynguyen the dues to copyrights they will need to delete the movie soon as possible.

Again thankyou renajaney for taking the time to post, we all appreciate it. I'm sure 0860thuynguyen the video they posted as soon as possible.

Dear Renajaney..i would like to watch your new movie of our minsun..could you tell me how ? thanks :)

ME TOO..RENAJANEY..I WOULD REALLY LOVE AND DYING.TO WATCH IT.....DEEPLY .REGRETING..THAT I'VE MISSED THAT DAY THAT YOU UPLOADED IT....HUHUHU..T_T

THANKS.. FOR EVERYTHING ..

♥minsunforever♥

Guest jamesbond1

Hi Renajaney,

Yes someone will need to tell 0860thuynguyen the dues to copyrights they will need to delete the movie soon as possible.

Again thankyou renajaney for taking the time to post, we all appreciate it. I'm sure 0860thuynguyen the video they posted as soon as possible.

Hi Belindaz, oohh this is new knowledge for me. So let me get this correctly, there is actually amount due for deleting a movie that is not have any copyright? So there is a chance for renajaney1 to post the vid online again? Is that correct or not? Kindly clarify... tx u..much..

Guest belindanz

Hi jamesbond1,

yes renajany posted earlier but the links are now deleted due to copyrights. So unfortunately they are no longer viewable.

But it seems 0860thuynguyen posted something on youtube.

Guest gilerkore

Hello Minsun sisters,

I just found the new thread of MH new drama "Persoanl Taste". He looks so cute and macho with his chest showing and there's some bed scenes.:( I hope it's ok to post it here. I'm sure it's ok with GHS. It's just work!!!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=244503

yeah.. and unfortunately, they kinda look good together.

except that syj kinda looks a tad old for him.

compared to ghs who's still look ravishing young & vibrant at a mature age.

as chemistry goes, i dunnoe whether those two could beat the sizzling chemistry lmh had with ghs.