♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest jennyalfeche

^me too I think I missed the 3rd video but I understand renajaney as she has to put this on private due to copyright issues and thank you very much Janey for sharing to us your MinSun MV's

3rd post ? maybe i didn't notice.

i think i've seen all renajaney post, but i am not sure about 3rd post, what was all about ? anyone can kindly enough to refresh my memory ? (sorry...)

hi girls! 'twas the last vid of janey but was deleted too soon due to some issues, but that video was about like a sequel to the highway kiss and a bts of BOF episode 9 where junpyo suprised jandi with beautiful lights all over the place/garden and the swing kiss. yay! why can't i help not to blush :blush: when i think of their kiss??? :lol::wub: good thing i was able to watch it for a couple of times before it was deleted

Guest gilerkore

ok. since i dun got the chance to watch that deleted video, can janey pls pls pls make an mv out of it...

im sure it'll be fine rite...

i desperately wana watch behind the scenes of that epic 'swing kiss'!!!

Guest junpyo.jandi

4:19

MH: it’s good that you are like a grass

HS: What?

MH: commoner, playgirl…

HS: playgirl?

MH: it’s so good that a commoner playgirl like you be my girlfriend. I feel relieved after hearing your promise

HS: is that praise for me? Want a drink? We look like lovers, right?

MH: and kissed perfectly

HS: piggy-back me...quickly…

MH: no

They are really funny..... I love the way minho says commoner playgirl kekekekeke....

I can't really wait for april to come.....

I heard that there was a publication in korea that investigate celebrity that has secret affair with co-celebrity.... I hope they will also investigate our dear couple... and reveal in public that they see them dating.... kekekekeke....

Guest yuki_akira

hello everyone minsun sister !!

better late than never so happy Valentine's day

I hope you have spent happy

thank you very much for all the updates the music videos photos

especially renajaney by the BTS mvs of boys before flowers and the other end video

very thanks !!

well I wanted to be back with valentines

is well to prepare a minsun mv hope you enjoy!

I miss MinSun already. Hope its April now hehehe...Thanks to you Janey and since my sent option is not working at the moment I'd like to take this opportunity to thank lediemkieu for the sweet PM. I appreciate it guys. MinSun/JoonDi fighting!!!

Guest vanessa123

Hello girls I need with urgency but the news our beautiful pair that has much much chemistry! I NEED DWELLS MINSUN! I MISS YOU MINSUN!

MINSUN FOREVER LOVE :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:P

After watching the bts, the chemistry and the comfort that they had is beyond description.Really missing this adorable couple so much and hoping for more infos, news or sightings that can satisfy us. Thanks so much for all contributors who have so painstakingly and lovingly made this thread a " must read "

Guest vanessa123

Hello girls somebody podria to say what is the new music of minihompi of Lee min ho and of goo hye to me sun??? please I thank for them.

MINSUN LOVE FOREVER

PD: AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE VIDEOS THAT HAVE SHARED IT CHEERS TO US AND IT MOVES AND IT CAUSES THAT OUR LOVE BY OUR PAIR GROWS MORE AND MORE! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

Guest love_MinHo

*Waves to all Minsun sisters*

I have just been surfing the Internet and found out an interesting fact (at least w/ me :P ). It's the fact that Min Ho (and KHJ of SS501 also) used to be a guest in Nonstop 5, the debut drama of Hye Sun aired in 2004 and 2005. I wonder whether any of them has the slightest impression of each other at that time. They must have been unaware that 5 years later they would be starring together in a hit drama and sharing an undeniable chemistry. Life is full of surprises and coincidents, right? :rolleyes:

Have a good day, Minsun sisters >:D<

Keeping the MinSun faith :X

p/s: if any of you can find a Nonstop5 pic having both Hye Sun and Mino, I will be grateful :)

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

I have just been surfing the Internet and found out an interesting fact (at least w/ me :P ). It's the fact that Min Ho (and KHJ of SS501 also) used to be a guest in Nonstop 5, the debut drama of Hye Sun aired in 2004 and 2005. I wonder whether any of them has the slightest impression of each other at that time. They must have been unaware that 5 years later they would be starring together in a hit drama and sharing an undeniable chemistry. Life is full of surprises and coincidents, right? :rolleyes:

p/s: if any of you can find a Nonstop5 pic having both Hye Sun and Mino, I will be grateful :)

wattttttt really??Where do u know that news? MinSun met 5 years ago?? if that is real,our minsun is destiny....omg... :rolleyes: I want to see that pic ....

hi girls! 'twas the last vid of janey but was deleted too soon due to some issues, but that video was about like a sequel to the highway kiss and a bts of BOF episode 9 where junpyo suprised jandi with beautiful lights all over the place/garden and the swing kiss. yay! why can't i help not to blush :blush: when i think of their kiss??? :lol::wub: good thing i was able to watch it for a couple of times before it was deleted

thanks jennyalfeche ! :)

now i remember, i already watched the 3rd post before deleted then.

hope to see more about them soon :D

hi love_MinHo !

really ? :o

do you have the video link ? anybody ? :)

I miss MinSun already. Hope its April now hehehe...Thanks to you Janey and since my sent option is not working at the moment I'd like to take this opportunity to thank lediemkieu for the sweet PM. I appreciate it guys. MinSun/JoonDi fighting!!!

yeah, same as here.

thanks renajaney for your huge contributions to all minsun shippers :D

and thanks to lediemkieu for sweetest PM :D

Love you alll... ;)

Guest love_MinHo

Hi sis,

I got that information from DramaWiki. Firstly I read the page of Nonstop 5, where I saw the name of Hye Sun as main cast and Mino as guest. Then I went to their Dramawiki's pages to confirm. I am not sure whether they met 5 years ago or not, even when they did make their appearance in the same drama (Nonstop 5) 5 years ago.

I don't have any Nonstop 5 pic having both Mino and Hye Sun. *waiting for someone to find out*

hello everyone minsun sister !!

better late than never so happy Valentine's day

I hope you have spent happy

thank you very much for all the updates the music videos photos

especially renajaney by the BTS mvs of boys before flowers and the other end video

very thanks !!

well I wanted to be back with valentines

is well to prepare a minsun mv hope you enjoy!

thanks 'yuki_akira' !

missing them even deeper... ;)

Guest keczianthei

hi ania038! :) were you finally able to see the third vid? too bad i missed it.. :( like all of you here, i also wanted to watch that vid, too bad it was already set to private.. *mecry*

Guest pallycute

Hi sis,

I got that information from DramaWiki. Firstly I read the page of Nonstop 5, where I saw the name of Hye Sun as main cast and Mino as guest. Then I went to their Dramawiki's pages to confirm. I am not sure whether they met 5 years ago or not, even when they did make their appearance in the same drama (Nonstop 5) 5 years ago.

I don't have any Nonstop 5 pic having both Mino and Hye Sun. *waiting for someone to find out*

This is minho's caps from non-stop 5

But I don't think he had a scene together with Hyesun

He was acting as a rapper

n67x4o.jpg

pallycute, thanks for the caps, i ever seen that video and like you i dont think they had a scene together too ;) but actually when i hear that they already met 5 years ago, i remember about the hat that they wear even they didnt know each other yet, if i'm wrong the hat with letter 'D' .. hmmm this is what we call destiny, right? ;)

yuki, thanks for the beautiful mv, you make me miss them more and more heheeh ..

pallycute, thanks for the caps, i ever seen that video and like you i dont think they had a scene together too ;) but actually when i hear that they already met 5 years ago, i remember about the hat that they wear even they didnt know each other yet, if i'm wrong the hat with letter 'D' .. hmmm this is what we call destiny, right? ;)

yuki, thanks for the beautiful mv, you make me miss them more and more heheeh ..

Hello wave for all minsun sister in this forum

Mami loph u kidding rite :huh: why u haven't told me about this :angry: n what episode in NN5 coz i only found episode where joongie appear n acted together with Hyesun, can u help me to share the link please :D i would be nice not to touch u're hubby in one day only :rolleyes::P