♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Thank you very much Janey for the wonderful vids and many thanks too to jujol and meow. And to all MinSun sis and bros who work hard on this thread a big thanks! Love is in the air. Can't wait for the month of April FM so we can see them together again and spazz like crazy hehehe....

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

i wonder ,why hyesun alaways say junpyo not minho ??? :huh::P

when GHS say JP that mean LMH is oppa :D she is not nuna. Important is Actions speak louder than words!,right??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

Guest renajaney1

Because Movie has the copyright. Korean DC fans protested,

I have closed youtube ,

Japan not public.Because everybody wants to look,

I only then use MV to look to everybody.

,youtube I cnan't not share again.

sorry janey

Guest jazzmine

Hi all MinSun sis!

Wow... thanks Jujol for the translations. I can feel the love lingering in the air when I read ur trans.

MinSun is so sweet!!!!

All u heard that HS updated her CY, ryt? It's at 20:26 - 2010.02.14, the Valentine's day with the sel-cam pic:

6eiuyo.jpg

I recall the pic MH draw his ideal girl in Sing FM:

770.7137263_1_1.jpg

:P

wow,minho drawing exactly look like hyesun~~

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

I have closed youtube ,

sorry janey

Good Job Janey you made 3 happiness days of Lunar New Year. Thanks u. I understand all. I want to buy that DVD but dunt know where I can? :rolleyes:

I have closed youtube,

, Youtube I cnan't not share again.

sorry janey [/ quote]

I kinda feel bad about that, but I understand. Thanks renajaney1 for sharing the MVs:)

Guest sweetyuth

when GHS say JP that mean LMH is oppa :D she is not nuna. Important is Actions speak louder than words!,right??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

agreee Nett!!!she often call him JunPyo cause he's her JunPyo!hahaha

I have closed youtube ,

sorry janey

Janeeeeyy....so sorry bout your vids hon...hope everything will be alrite!!Don't worry Janey..we're behind you!!hehe...and again..million thanks for making our day with ur great vids..love..

Meow unnie...you don't know how grateful i am with ur translation...it helps a lots...thanks and hugs unnie...

Vanessa123..Janey's videos become private because of the copyright issue dear..so she won't share it again in yt..

Waves to all minsunners sisters....wish u all a pleasant day...lovelots..

I have closed youtube ,

sorry janey

Janey we really understand, dont feel bad as the vid has a copyright license from Japan. I know it was of great risk to even upload it by parts :) i just want to thank you for making us soo happy this past days...youve given us the best days of minsun BTS spazzings haha.! thank goodness i had the chance to DL all vids :lol:

I LOVE how LMH pretends to read the script when the scene only asks for a kiss,

There's a japanese note on the screen at this time. It says "hiding his shyness (due to the kissings)".

MH looked so nervous, shy, et-cetera, et-cetera. It was their fist kiss right? I bet MH made used of his work to steal a kiss from his so special noona.

janey don't mind you can private share your videos to me cuz i have yet to watch T,T. pls be assured i won't reload the videos up to youtube. 可否你可以把你的私人的影片传给我,放心我决不会传到其他地方。so janey would u still be creating mvs for the couple because they are beautifully done.

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

I review film BOF ,I still feeling at first, like it and love MinSun. I bought DVD BOF for my children in future...lolzz :D just kidding. I want my children to know that I was a fan of MinSun :D:lol: .

I see YG Entertainment New Mailing Address in BigBang Thread :

397-5 YG Building(5th Floor)

Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu

Seoul,South Korea

Zip Code:121-886

Maybe it will help us in the future when we want to create something surprise for GHS :rolleyes: .

Guest honeypia

renajaney, you just dont know how much you made us all happy with your MVs. Thank you for being so generous and selfless for us to watch them. don't worry about other people, we can't please everyone. In the end, what matters is that it made us feel alive. :)

Guest sweetyuth

HS: This is also my first time

Staff: in other drama?

HS: it’s just touching lips, we have also done that now. It also happened in other drama. This time is a real kiss. Minho-ssi…kiss very intensely… I think it shows the acting skill…but in this way…

MH: You don’t say something?

HS: I can only keep silent about this hot kiss. It was written like that in the script. Since it’s following the script… he was leading me (in the kiss scene) What are you care about that kiss?

I think what hye sun means is "Min Ho's kiss shows his kissing skill"..ahahaha....he's very intense...!!! :wub:

Guest gilerkore

i understand the 3rd video is put to private due to copyright issues, but renajaney had make an mv of it alrd?

i haven't got the chance to watch it yet.. =(

Guest jandi_girl

thanks reneejay for those wonderful video of our minsun...but i missed ur 3rd post..i do hope you can make the 3rd mv coz i'm dying to see that private video...thanks in advence ;)

thanks reneejay for those wonderful video of our minsun...but i missed ur 3rd post..i do hope you can make the 3rd mv coz i'm dying to see that private video...thanks in advence ;)

3rd post ? maybe i didn't notice.

i think i've seen all renajaney post, but i am not sure about 3rd post, what was all about ? anyone can kindly enough to refresh my memory ? (sorry...)

3rd post ? maybe i didn't notice.

i think i've seen all renajaney post, but i am not sure about 3rd post, what was all about ? anyone can kindly enough to refresh my memory ? (sorry...)

^me too I think I missed the 3rd video but I understand renajaney as she has to put this on private due to copyright issues and thank you very much Janey for sharing to us your MinSun MV's that makes us inspired and giddy:-)