♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest flower pot

When it rains, it pours and i think this 2nd video is more telling of how close Minho and Hyesun had really become while filming BOF... Thanks renajaney! You're really a treasure to the sisterhood...

Gosh! I am smiling like a fool watching these two!

Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Is there any other onscreen pairing who's as sweet offcam? GOSH!

I wish someone would sub this...

Again, with the childish teasing with Bummie as an accomplice...

Just judging from the video, I think Minho was teasing Hyesun about how she's not seated near them and when she finally gave in, Minho moved expecting her to sit beside him but then she moved forward towards the single chair... LOL

(I really wouldn't know what they're talking about since i don't understand korean and this is just an assumption)

teasing.png

Poor Minho had his plans thwarted... it backfired!

I think this is after that MNET BTS when Minho was trying to make Hyesun say that she'd never leave him and she said NO and he told her to go home... LOL

I think Hyesun was making up to him here hence the skinship but then she said something again in the end which made them renew the silly lovers spat that they were having at the beginning... hahaha!

arms.png

Can you believe that they were walking like a real boyfriend and girlfriend with Hyesun hanging on to Minho's arm even offcam? All i can say is they are definitely going beyond the call of duty... hehehe!

I think even their assistants are so used to having them this close together all the time that they don't even bother them anymore when they're playing together and they just do their work in the background while the two do their own thing... They really can't be separated...hehehe!

coat.png

I love how they stare at each other in this scene where they were rehearsing that part when Junpyo gives Jandi her gloves and blows her hand to give her warmth...

This is how Minho looked at Hyesun after he blew her hand for her as if waiting for her reaction... hehehe!

staref.png

I have a feeling they're using shooting days as an opportunity to date... LOL

Minho is so quick to take Hyesun's things so she's not holding anything...

Even Father PD seem to be spazzing...

iceskate.png

Seems like Hyesun does not really know how to iceskate nor ski and Minho was really the one who taught her the basics...

Ummm... Minho... there are skiing pros present so it's alright if you let them do their job... and why are you pulling Hyesun away from him? LOL

ski.png

OMONAAAAAAAA... But this... this made me die because of the sweetness...

After the director called cut, Minho helped Hyesun up and they had such a sweet and tender private moment together caught oncam when Hyesun brushed her hair away from her forehead and Minho oh so naturally followed suit and did it for her while they were talking...

BE STILL MY HEART!

It was the way he did it that did me in... it was totally unexpected and he was like staring at her tenderly while he does it and Hyesun does not seem to be surprised by it at all! Like she's so used to having him do that for her all the time... and then he got her things afterwards for him to carry... How sweet is that?

sweetw.png

And now i totally understand the water pouring in Taiwan, the way he unwraps her candy for her... He's so used to doing it for her and i'm just glad he's consistent... If Hyesun does not develop a crush on him at that time because of how well he takes care of her, i would really wonder why...

candyq.png

I love the fact that even if there's an NG, Minho's hand still seem to linger on Hyesun...

And Hyesun's hand is on his waist... they're covered by a coat... is that necessary? hahaha!

coat2.png

Up till the last shooting day nothing has changed... there was not even a hint of sadness on their faces... probably because they know that they'd still see each other all the time... hehehe!

lastl.png

Hyesun dying from laughter while Minho struggles with her weight... LOL

strong.png

Minho: Me have to be strong strong man to impress her...

But in fairness... Minho does not even drop her...I think it doesn't matter even if he pops a vein in his neck as long as he protects Hyesun ... Hyesun seems to be enjoying the torture she's inflicting on her... hehehe!

WAHHHHHH!!! So addictive! More please!

PS: Sorry to the others for some words in the Filipino vernacular in my other post... i took that straight from my Filipino MinSun forum hence the unedited version but i think my kababayans traciecullen and Jennyalfeche appreciated it... *waves*

hello all minsun shippers .. janey's mv really make our day, right? ;) .. and i want to ask something, see the caps below ~janey, hope you wont mind if i cap your mv :D

4356878914_940e9161ef.jpg

4356132685_c8ee3a4027.jpg

4356132765_c0fbee9306.jpg

4356132813_83c7ce5739.jpg

had anybody of u noticed something? was it my mistake or not? i think minho gave a handkerchief to hyesun secretly ;) he covered it with his hand so it wasnt clear hehehe ...

anybody has a different thinking?

big wave to all minsun shippers in this thread, hope your day will more colorful with our minsun moments hehe

i am having a minor heart attack with all the new BTS coming out.. renajaney, again THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

if this is not mutual admiration people, I don't know what they have.. MINSUN made our hearts fluttered with all those simple gestures that came so naturally..

lovely, just utterly and completely lovely.. :D

flowerpot, you are absolutely right. I didn't notice it when i watched the mv initially, but MH was indeed holding onto HS's finger/hand when she came to disturb him while he was napping at new caledonia. so sweet.

Thanks renajaney for your second mv. I'm enjoying it like the first one.

Guest crookshanks_22

www.MessenTools.com-Love-big-10.gif www.MessenTools.com-Love-big-10.gif www.MessenTools.com-Love-big-10.gif

Janey thank you sooooooooooo much dear for the lovely vid. Ayiiii! I cant get over it! It really is a HAPPY Valentines Day for us sisters!!!! love0031.gif love0031.gif love0031.gif

I hope you dont mind me making some gifs out of that vid.

MinSun is just full of LOVE!!!! love0079.gif

f9le9j.gif

2ah78nt.gif

5ch79.gif

x0uyz8.gif

ip3a84.gif

Guest phanlinh_111

HI all Sunnies!

Oh, yesterday is the sweetest Valentines day I have had. U know wat I mean, ryt?OMG...

Thanks Janey unnie for the vid.I really L-O-V-E them!!!!

thanks FP unnie again for ur analysis!

I cut some gifs from clips:

86152875.gif

youtubebofminhovhyesuni.gif

youtubebofminhovhyesuni.gif

youtubebofminhovhyesunp.gif

ubebofminhovhyesunilove.gif

42429445.gif

91767481.gif

69819343.gif

and the Full big Kiss Gif:

24797906.gif

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL MINSUN SISTERS! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL! What a beautiful gift this special day! Thanks to Renajaney for all the wonderful MinSun moments behind the scene! The closeness between the two is undeniable! From beginning of filming to the end, it seems that MH and HS has that natural attachement to each other. No wonder Kim Bum seems to chaperone them a lot. I think he has an idea of how special these two are to each other - whether it be friendship-wise or more than that. Flower pot, your keen sense of sight and knack for picking up such subtle but meaningful actions are just too precious! You are truly one observant MinSun sister!! XoXo

Guest imkaaaat

Million thanks, renajaney1 for the videos!

The videos just made my year, seriously.

I hope there are more videos!! :wub:

What a lovely surprise for Valentine's. :D

Guest kaz_minsun09

HI all Sunnies!

Oh, yesterday is the sweetest Valentines day I have had. U know wat I mean, ryt?OMG...

Thanks Janey unnie for the vid.I really L-O-V-E them!!!!

thanks FP unnie again for ur analysis!

I cut some gifs from clips:

and the Full big Kiss Gif:

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/977/24797906.gif

OMG!! thanks for the gif. i just love them all especially the KISS. They are so sweet that ants are crawling all over their body. :D

Guest Special Ed

Oh man, Min Ho was totally ravaging Hye Sun during that highway kiss. Haha! It was like full on snogging. My skin got all tingly while watching it. lol. It was so awkward for me. Hye Sun is such a modest, pure, and innocent lady; and then Min Ho just comes along and BAM! Ruins that entire image. lol.

Thanks so much, renajaney!! You've really made our V-day with those sweet sweet vids!

I never knew it would be so much fun spazzing over a screen couple offscreen! And it's thanks to wonderful folks like you who's always so ready to share the goodies with us. Having recently breezed through BOF again to savour the Minsun moments, I'm just so tickled that there are so much MORE lovey-dovey OFFscreen moments than onscreen ones! Ironically, I'm more sold on Minsun love than Joondi love. Kekeke.. :P

mInsunners. :D

can i ask something?

is there already a minsun /joondi fan CLUb here in soompi.?

.. i do hope so.. :wub:

so that we can spRead much.. the mInsun LOVE..

oUt there ..to the other minsunners..that have'nt join yet here in this thread.. :D

godbless..

minSUnners :)

this consecutive daYs was full of minsun LOVE!! wayback to the bof bts..that was really new in ouR eyes..

GOSH!! i love this week..hoping more minsun moments..♥♥and were looking forward to there fanmeeting in Japan..

minsun is love..

Guest sweetyuth

Oh man, Min Ho was totally ravaging Hye Sun during that highway kiss. Haha! It was like full on snogging. My skin got all tingly while watching it. lol. It was so awkward for me. Hye Sun is such a modest, pure, and innocent lady; and then Min Ho just comes along and BAM! Ruins that entire image. lol.

Hi there Special Ed...I always LOL'ed when i read ur comment..ur comment always funny..but DAMN right!!!!I can't agree that kiss is a solid evidence of their kissing type..hahaha..and i totally agree that Min Ho's an aggresive (but in a loving way) kisser...hahaha

mInsunners. :D

can i ask something?

is there already a minsun /joondi fan CLUb here in soompi.?

.. i do hope so.. :wub:

so that we can spRead much.. the mInsun LOVE..

oUt there ..to the other minsunners..that have'nt join yet here in this thread.. :D

godbless..

minSUnners :)

this consecutive daYs was full of minsun LOVE!! wayback to the bof bts..that was really new in ouR eyes..

GOSH!! i love this week..hoping more minsun moments..♥♥and were looking forward to there fanmeeting in Japan..

minsun is love..

Hi Changdipyo...from what i know fake coupling is prohibited..i meant since there were no official announcement of 'em being a couple so i guess minsun fc is a no?But idk about making a joondi fc..hehehe...Someone please correct me if i'm wrong...hope i'm helping u here changdipyo...x))