♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest blooming

Hello it's me again Minsun sisters,

I'm cracking up co'z it caught my attention that Woo Bin and Kim Bum are staring at Jandi's back when they turned around.LOL!!! Naughty!! hahaha!! Good thing Junpyo didn't see that or else he'll poke their eyes for sure!!! :lol:

Thanks a bunch Renajaney. Jandi and Junpyo looks cute and blissful together. This supposedly ending is way better than the one they had shown and the atmosphere is so vibrant with the complete attendance of Jandi and Junpyo, F3 and Jandi's bestfriend Gaeul which make it more special:-)

r8v2mu.jpgr8v2mu.jpgr8v2mu.jpg

hi everyone! thanks pipit for the new MinSun MV.. it!! ^^

and thank you sooo very much renajaney for the new cal video!!!! ^^

really love it, and we're hoping for more.. whoaaaa

thanks also to all who shared every stuff of our dear Lovable Couple :)

have a nice day dear MinSun sisters!

thank you soo much~ ^^

wow that was such a nice ending! how i wish they used it instead..

group 8 has a lot of minsun goodies in store for us.. if the alternate ending has been revealed.. i know that unedited highway kiss is about to come out.. i can just sense it =) i love minho's smile on that video.. the undeniable giddiness. he can't hide it.. haha!

this vid made my day! thank u thank u! :lol:

sisters the BOF making final installment DVD are out!!

The supposedly CALEDONIA ENDING

please click♥

cr: Renajaney1 @ youtube

gaaahhhhh.....adorable couple, i want morooreeee :)

drop by

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks my dear sas and renajaney

my lovely caledonia is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY HAPPY VALENTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolololololololololololol

sisters the BOF making final installment DVD are out!!

The supposedly CALEDONIA ENDING

please click♥

cr: Renajaney1 @ youtube

Hi all. Sorry, it's been a while since my last post. Renajaney, pink fairy, thanks for posting this vid. I'll translate the japanese subtitle here.

So Yi Jung: You two are destined to be together. Please be good to each other.

: Fighting!

JP & JD : Fighting!

(I see a very lovely couple here. Hope to see the same but off-cam scene, one day...Ameen!!)

Guest leezzul

hello minsunners.....! :D

Wow! so many MinSun pics.!

I don't know how to say it.! :lol:

Thanks a lot to all of u for sharing all pics,MV and everything about MinSun...!

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT........ :lol: :lol:

just wanted to ask, where did that last making with the seaside ending come from? is it from a certain DVD set, or released on japanese tv channel?

Guest petite girl

Hello All MinSuners!!! :D

Hi ching22194... you're welcome.. ^_^ yeah the song is soo sweet and i wonder why minho listen to this song lately.. hehehe.. maybe he remember with someone.. maybe someone in my video.. haha :lol: it's okay you can't leave a comment in YT.. i'm so happy you saw my video. :)

Hi mapleleung.. :) you're welcome!!! yeah me too.LOL yeah of course the song is suit for minsun.. hehe.. me too i miss minsun sooooo much.. i hope they will surprise us at valentine's day

Hi love... ahahaha actually i laughed when i made this MV... ahahahaha. :lol: yeah me too, love the song!

Hi Special Ed.. yeah you're right Couple Song is <3<3<3

Hi izz.. you're welcome sis... :)

Hi tracie... you're welcome sis...thank you soooo much!! ^_^ and thanks 4 commented my video.. :)

Hi sasha... thank you soo much 4 the link... JoonDi couple sooooo adorable.LOL :wub::lol:

Hi jujol.. thanks for translation... :) I luv these words "You two are destined to be together. Please be good to each other."

Hi blooming, ching, meow, sasha, izz thanks for the vid, caps, pics. GIFs.. *save save save* :lol:

And BIG THANKS to JANEY!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!! when i got PM from you..... i saw that video and couldn't stop laughed watching that video.... OMG!!!!! JoonDi couple sooooooooooooo cute....... thank you so much 4 sharing!!! *BIG HUG*

To gongjunim....

OMG!!! i just read your comment in my latest minsun video.. your YT ID is scsnow right? you told you are gongjunim.. i was like OMG!!!!!!!!!! *shocked* i knew you before.. i noticed your name cuz you always commented my minsun videos.. thank you so much... hehehe... ^_^

Wave wave to all MinSuners from A-Z.... :)

++EDIT++

I topped page.. share something..

JoonDi Couple!! :lol::wub: :wub:

KMP-DVD00197621-08-23.jpg

KMP-DVD00267821-16-41.jpg

KMP-DVD00272221-17-25.jpg

KMP-DVD00278421-18-23.jpg

credit: renajaney @ hosun baidu

just wanted to ask, where did that last making with the seaside ending come from? is it from a certain DVD set, or released on japanese tv channel?

Hi webby, If I'm not wrong it's a kind of DVD set, but don't know how to get it, but since it's from Japan maybe just same as BOF premium event DVD that they have released before..

Pipit unnie agree with u, the couple song really resemble our lovely minsun, and again thanks for the pics gahhh..look at the way Minho grab Hyesun hands :lol: :lol:

Hi jujol thanks for translating the vid :lol: :lol:

There's a news that Hye sun, Kim Bum and T-MAX will participate for an event in Yokohama Japan @ April 24, I hope they'll add MH to the guest too, ahh...really miss MINSUN right now :lol: :lol:

hellooooooooooooooo all minsun shippers :D:D

janey, thanks a lot for the caledonia video, it really make my day :D love it very much, minho and hyesun are cute :wub::wub:

jujol, thanks for the videos translation :D

izz dongseng, what'd i hear before minho will be there too, right?

all minsun shippers, thanks for the pics and the caps hahaha minsun always know how to surprise us, right? hehehe now i am waiting for the unedited highway kiss, it must be adorable ;);)

big wave to all minsuners in this thread ..

Guest yuki_akira

hello minsun sisters

renajaney thanks very thanks for the video of the end of Boys Before Flowers in New Caledonia

this is definitely the best ending !!!

Guest junpyo.jandi

Uhhhhmmm. I want to see the entire video..... in that scene, Minsun act as if they are really a real couple....

With matcing Holding hands without even losing the grip...kekkeekkekeeke,,.....

Guest crookshanks_22

sign0077.gif Hello MinSun/JunDi Sisters!!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!

www.MessenTools.com-Love-big-27.gif www.MessenTools.com-Love-big-27.gif www.MessenTools.com-Love-big-27.gif

and Happy Lunar New Year!!!

Thanks for all the updates, gifs, vids, fanarts...You girls are awesome!!!! Janey Thank you so much for the supposedly BOF ending vid...love it!!!!

ffdbx0.gif

Sharing my Valentines MinSun MV......

Enjoy!!!!

Some old MVs i've made... ;)

Missing our MinSun so much!!!!! *sigh*

Guest sweetyuth

Annyeong beloved minsun shippers!!!whoaaa i miss u all here...waves to all.....i'm droppin by to say hi, hope all of u and our beloved couple can spend "the romantic day" of the year with loved ones....and agree with all hope we can have a romantic surprise from MinSun ...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

yoyo-emoticon-2-011.gif

and

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL yoyo-emoticon-1-070.gif.......

A Valentine is nothing like

A chocolate or a rose.

For in a week these shall be gone,

But Valentines remain.

If love were always sweet to tongue

Or fragrant to the nose,

Each day would be like Valentine's,

And we would go insane.

A Valentine just hangs around

Waiting to be kissed

Long after special days have passed

And every days are here.